Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Sauna Part 286

The weather remained fair throughout the day which had allowed all of us to pursue our various adventures. Richie’s mood had improved tremendously and we had even managed to infect him with a case of the giggles during the jet boat ride. Something about the way the boat kept raising up and then slapping down on the water made me start laughing and I couldn’t stop. Soon Jon caught the giggles from me and then Richie couldn’t help himself either; fun was contagious in this place.

We returned to the lodge, showered and cleaned up before regrouping in the Wine Alcove which Jon had reserved for a private dinner for our group. I was anxious to hear about Tico and Eva’s “funyak” experience, but Dave and Elena’s adventure took center stage for all of us. In truth, all of our tales seemed pretty tame in comparison.

“Fuck! It was the most amazing thing I’ve ever done! We were actually flying-just like the birds!” David went on.

“We were literally in the air for forty-five minutes! You could feel the wind currents and use them to just glide over the country. I’ve lived here my entire life, but I’ve never seen anything so amazing!” Elena joined in.

“So how was the landing? Did you guys end up where you planned?” I wondered.

“Well, not exactly” David explained. “Elena and me, well, we held hands the entire time, so we landed together, but we didn’t end up where we were supposed to. It was hard figuring out how to steer yourself and we ended up just riding the currents we caught. Our guide says it takes a few times before you develop a sense of how to really maneuver” Dave explained.

“The guide was amazing-he followed right behind us and when he saw where we were heading he followed us and he landed just a few feet away” Elena added.

“He called one of the team members and they arranged to come get us-we actually spent more time on the ground waiting to be picked up, but it was so worth it. We’re going again tomorrow if anyone wants to come along!” Dave announced, scanning the faces of his audience.

“I’ll go” Richie volunteered. “If you made it back in one piece, I should have nothing to worry about” he grinned, winking at Dave.

“Alright, man! C’mon, anyone else here got guts?” Dave challenged.

“Sounds like a sport for the young ’uns” Hugh smiled, shaking his head and nodding at Tico. “I’m looking forward to golfing.”

“Eva agreed to go golfing tomorrow and I need to recover from the ‘funyaking’ experience” Tico said with a sigh of relief.

“I’ve got a date with a golf club” Jim laughed, holding his hands up to pass on the invitation.

Jon and I looked at each other as all eyes were on us, waiting to see just how adventurous we really were. I remembered the envy I felt watching the bird as it soared over the mountains and fiords and I knew it was a once in a lifetime opportunity. Jon started to grin, watching my face, and he knew I was seriously considering it.

“We can skip the wine tour-we can drink wine at home” he prompted.

“C’mon Trish, Dave didn’t kill himself-how hard can it be?” Richie chimed in.

I had to admit I was scared, but I was also intrigued. The wine tour didn’t really appeal to me all that much and it didn’t seem like the best way to see the country. But flying? Well, I couldn’t imagine a better way…

“I’ve never been skydiving or bungee jumping or anything like that and I’m not very athletic…” I hesitated.

“No prior experience needed and you won’t even break a sweat. It’s not like you have to flap your arms or anything” Elena giggled.

“Well…” I said with a grin.

“That’s my girl! We’re in, man!” Jon expressed gleefully with a high five to Dave.

“Teek, honey…” Eva whined.

“I AM going golfing, but if you wanna break your neck, cara, you have my blessing” Tico said resolutely.

“Yeah, c’mon Eva. You and I can be partners while the old farts rest up” Richie snickered.

Tico was torn. It was a challenge he hated to decline, but he WAS actually sore and he DID want to go golfing. He, Jim and Hugh could go play in peace without Eva pouting and it would be good for Richie to have a woman at his side, even if they were flying through the skies…

“Go ahead, at least the grown ups can go golfing in peace and someone’s gotta be able to be here to identify the bodies…” Tico said with the ghost of a smile. He wasn’t thrilled, but he knew better than to argue with Eva when there was something she wanted and he was getting too old for this shit.

“Awww, thanks honey. It’s your reckless disregard for my personal safety that makes me love you!” Eva teased and gave him a hug.

The remainder of the evening passed pleasantly as we enjoyed good food, good wine and good company.


***********


“Trish, you are sure about this tomorrow, right? We can always back out…” Jon prodded as we made our way back to our room.

“Whatsamatter, love? Having second thoughts?” I asked, turning to look at him with a sidelong glance.

“No, I just didn’t want to feel like I bullied you into this” Jon said seriously.

“You didn’t, babe. I just needed some encouragement. It’ll be memorable” I assured him.

“Speaking of memorable…” he grinned wickedly as he unlocked the door to our suite.

Our lovemaking was tender and sweet, slow and unhurried as we gently explored one another’s bodies, searching for new ways to entice more arousal as well as invoking the familiar things that had become part of our ritual. Jon drove me to the edge of the precipice more than once and I gave back as good as I got.

“Baby, I don’t think I can take much more of this…” Jon panted as I nipped at his thighs, raking my nails over the tender flesh of his abdomen.

I was aching myself to feel him inside me and my nipples were so hard that they almost hurt. I hovered above him, testing my own strength which rapidly evaporated when he reached for my breasts, gently flicking their swollen tips. I lowered myself down onto his rigid shaft with a vengeance and he bucked like a young bull being ridden for the first time.

“Aaaahhhh, baby…” he groaned as I rode him hard and relentlessly.

I was so wet that he nearly slipped out and with a sudden growl of frustration, he flipped me onto my back and drove into me like a battering ram. I felt my orgasm building and I matched him, parry and thrust, until he exploded inside me and the waves of my release pulled him along in their wake. He collapsed on top of me, emptying the last of his seed into my well-moistened furrow as I sighed a deep sigh of contentment.

“Happy Valentine’s Day, baby” he crooned in my ear.

“Uhm, yeah” I giggled, too breathless to speak.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man! You are making me want to try this 'flying thing' when we ever get down that way!!!!

And loved the 'giggles' on the boat, lol, i could picture it girl!

M :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Opester - I'm waiting for more stuff - have told a lot of people about the "flying thing" - I would like to do that - but to be honest I wouldn't have the heart to do it... in Italy there is a funny thing, they call it "engelsflug" - I read it in our newspaper this morning - you can take a ride between two villages and you can get a speed of nearly 120 km/h ... I think the band should go there... a nice weekend for you,
Heike