Monday, March 2, 2009

The Sauna Part 288

“Caro! Mi Amore, what’s this?” Tico cried when he saw Eva, her ankle wrapped in an Ace bandage and an ice pack resting above it.

“It’s nothing, baby, nothing at all. Just a sprain. I twisted my ankle when we landed, that’s all. This is just a precaution” she replied, dismissing it with a wave of her hand.

“Really, she’ll be fine, but she should stay off it as much as much as possible for the next few days” Elena assured him.

“Teek, baby, I wish you’d have come! It was… just… the most thrilling experience you could imagine!” Eva began, taking his hand as we recounted our tales.

“I can’t believe I chose golfing instead” Jim lamented.

“Hey, there’s always tomorrow if the weather stays good” Dave prodded.

Jim looked at Tico and Hugh, but they shook their heads. None of our stories were enough to convince either of them to take to the air.

“If I’d been meant to fly, I’d have been born with a pair of wings” Tico declared resolutely.

“Hey man, if you wanna give it a go tomorrow, I’m game for another round” Richie grinned, nudging Jim sympathetically.

“Yeah, definitely. It’s a date” Jim smiled in response.

Tomorrow was my last day with the guys, and, more importantly, with Jon. I was heading home Sunday while the guys went on to Japan for the final shows of the tour. I wasn’t anxious to leave Blanket Bay or the guys, but I missed my babies and I wanted plenty of time to plan a surprise for Jon’s birthday and get everything settled at home. Even though I’d attended to any urgent emails while we’d been away, I knew there was plenty of stuff that had piled up at home and I wanted time to catch up before Jon came home. I’d told Richie that I was planning a surprise and to make sure all the guys saved the date, but even I hadn’t decided how-or where-we’d be celebrating. And I had no idea how I was going to handle the question of Jon’s family.

“Why the frown, babe?” Jon asked, noticing my expression.

“Just thinking that tomorrow’s our last day together” I replied quietly, not wanting to give away any clues. “How should we spend it?”

“I have some thoughts” Jon winked, squeezing my knee with a lascivious grin.

“I’ll just bet you do” I smirked back.

“Hey, you two, let’s not be selfish now. Since it’s the last day together for all of us, let’s at least have a party. Anyone for shrimp on the barbee?” Richie suggested, having overheard our conversation.

“Sounds like a plan, bro. I guess I can share Trish for the evening” Jon relented, realizing that I wasn’t the only one leaving on Sunday.

“I’ll check it out with the folks here and see what we can arrange. Can everyone be back here by six tomorrow?” Richie asked and we all nodded in agreement.

It was getting late and we’d long ago finished our dinners and we’d lingered over dessert and our drinks. Tico and Eva were the first ones to take their leave tonight.

“Let’s go, my love. Let’s get that ankle elevated…” Tico announced with a twinkle in his eye and even Eva blushed at the implication.

“Goodnight all” she smiled sheepishly, waving goodbye as Tico carried her off to their suite.

“Shall we, my darling?” David joined in, raising his eyebrows at Elena who nodded indulgently.

Jon and I followed suit, leaving the three “bachelors” to carry on in our absence while we made the most of our time alone together. Later that night, as I slept peacefully in Jon’s arms, I dreamed I was flying, squeezing Jon’s hand, as we soared over the valleys and mountains of New Zealand.


******************



We woke the next morning to the sound of rain falling softly outside. It was still early as the first light of dawn filtered in through the windows, weakly signaling the arrival of a new day.

“Looks like Jim and Richie might have their wings clipped today” Jon murmured lazily into my ear, snuggling me closer.

I turned to look out our window and sighed, watching the drizzle that accompanied the thick mist that had crept in from the mountains. I’d wanted to spend the day wandering along the shores of Lake Wakatipu, but at the moment I was perfectly content to stay wrapped in the comfort and warmth of Jon’s arms.

“It’s still early, love. It might clear up enough for them to still spread their wings” I smiled, smoothing a stray hair from his eyes.

Jon grinned at me invitingly as he gently tapped my thigh with his stiffening shaft. I chuckled quietly and reached my hand lower, stroking his rod in response. Without further discussion, I rolled onto my back while Jon climbed above me, positioning himself between my welcoming thighs. He eased himself in, gently guiding his now rigid pole towards my center. I was still tender from our previous frolics, but the sensations I felt from feeling him fill me soon overrode any lingering soreness and I lost myself in the rhythm of his movements.

We made love leisurely, taking our time, balancing passion with tenderness. Jon’s tongue sought my mouth, parting my lips with his provocative prods as I let my fingers trace circles over the firm mounds of his ass. Our movements were subtle but steady, gradually building our pleasure, as the waves of release approached closer and closer, finally drowning us in their depths as we shuddered and sighed.

“Morning, wife” he purred in my ear.

“Good morning, husband” I purred back.

When we woke up again, the sunshine had driven away all but the memory of the morning showers and the mist had lifted, leaving behind a glistening dew on the gardens surrounding the courtyard. Jim, Richie and Hugh were out on the terrace, sipping their coffees, when Jon and I made our appearance.

“Good Morning, sleepyheads!” Richie beamed, flashing a devilish smile.

“It is indeed” Jon replied with a twisted smile as we joined them.

“It looks like a beautiful day” I added, still blushing. “Are you two still planning on flying?” I asked, avoiding the twinkle in Richie’s eyes.

“You’d better believe it! We were just about to leave for the heliport” Jim answered excitedly.

“What are you two up to today?” Richie asked with a gleam.

“About eight inches this morning” Jon bantered back. “Right, babe?” he cackled as he gave me a peck on the cheek.

“We’re planning to go for a walk on the beach and to soak up some sun. Hadn’t you two better get going?” I answered, raising my eyebrows.

“Yeah, c’mon Rich! We should ge going; our ride is waiting” Jim agreed, swallowing the last of his coffee as he stood up, waiting for Richie.

“Have fun kids and watch out for low-flying planes” Hugh grinned as he winked over the rim of the paper he was reading.

“Okay, okay, I’m coming” Richie said hurriedly.

Jon opened his mouth to respond, but I pinched his arm and shot him a look and instead he just grinned.

“Have fun and be careful; don’t damage yourselves. Remember, we’ve still got a couple more shows” Jon laughed as they hurried off to the heliport.

“Coffee’s still hot” Hugh smiled as we sat down to join him.

“What’ve you got planned for today?” I inquired.

“Nothing exciting, really. I’m ashamed to admit it, but I’m actually worn out from golfing all day yesterday. I think I’ll just stay here and take it easy today” he explained.

“Yeah, I hear ya, buddy. I’m surprised you were even feeling up to that so soon after surgery” Jon remarked.

“We had a golf cart, so it wasn’t so bad, but I think I’m paying for it somewhat today. And lemme just say, surgery certainly didn’t improve my game whatsoever. Teek beat the pants off me” Hugh smirked.

“Trish, whaddya think about getting a couple of horses and heading down to the beach? We can still walk when we get there, but we can cover more ground and maybe do a bit of exploring” Jon suggested and I nodded in agreement.

4 comments:

Bayaderra said...

horse back riding on the beach...*sigh* beautiful...
Is Elena following guys back home? I think David NEEDS to keep her in his life...LOL!

Anonymous said...

THank you for another wonderful chapter :)

Linda

Anonymous said...

Hi Opester - weekend is calling - time for reading - I'm waiting for another nice chapter...
Heike

Opester said...

Patience, little grasshopper! I'm still writing it!