Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Sauna Part 289

A light breeze blew in from the Bay, stirring my hair, as Jon and I dismounted and gazed at the expanse of blue water that stretched out before us. We’d ridden the horses down from the lodge and meandered along the shore for quite a distance, finding a rather secluded spot away from the other guests who were sunning themselves on the beach. The horses were gentle and very well-trained, but it felt good to get off and stretch my legs.

Jon took the reins and tethered the animals to an old tree that jutted out from the cliff overhead. They were contentedly nibbling at some vegetation growing out from the rocks as he took my hand and we strolled a bit further down to the shoreline.

“Let’s see what’s around that bend” I suggested, pointing towards a spot where the beach seemed to disappear from view.

Jon nodded eagerly and we scampered off, racing each other to the spot. Jon got there first and was taking off his shoes when I caught up, breathless and panting. I never had been the athletic type and it showed.

“We’ll have to wade through the water to get around this rock” he explained, jerking his head in the direction of the enormous boulder that blocked our path around the bend.

I took off my shoes and rolled up my pants and we carefully stepped out into the water. It was jagged and slippery as we waded in further and the sharp stones bit into the tender soles of my feet.

“Ouch!” I muttered after I stepped on a particularly sharp piece of rock.

Jon stopped and turned around as I followed him out into the water which was just below my knee at that point. He was wearing shorts and wasn’t in danger of getting wet, but my jeans would be soaked if I went any further. He motioned for me to stop and came back to where I was standing.

“You’re gonna get soaked, babe. My shorts will dry, but those jeans won’t. Stay there for a minute” he said, scrambling around to my side.

He scooped me up easily and I threw my arms around his neck, kissing him gratefully. Riding back to the lodge on a horse in wet jeans wasn’t exactly the most thrilling prospect I could imagine right at that moment. Jon carried me out into deeper water, keeping me dry, as he picked his way back through the rocks and stones on the other side, not setting me down until we were once again on dry sand.

“There! Mission accomplished!” he grinned.

“Thanks, baby! But look at you, you’re all wet” I replied, inspecting his shorts which clung to his body, outlining his assets rather conspicuously.

“Easy solution to that” he grinned, stripping them off and flinging them onto a nearby rock to dry in the sun.

“I like that solution” I leered, licking my lips.

The cold water had dampened Lil’ Jon’s enthusiasm, but he recovered pretty rapidly and soon Big Jon was sporting a growing erection. He stripped off his shirt and tossed it after his shorts, smiling proudly.

“Wanna join me, darlin’?” he coaxed.

I glanced around and there was no one in sight. The gigantic rock we’d just maneuvered around effectively kept us hidden from view should any other guests at the lodge decide to wander this far away from the crowd. We were essentially in our own little world, sheltered from prying eyes in our own private cove.

“I am rather hot” I giggled as I fanned my face unconvincingly, feigning an excuse to discard my clothing.

“Yes, you certainly are” Jon agreed with a lecherous laugh as he helped me off with my shirt and fondled my breasts.

I felt myself flush and I had a sudden need to peel off my jeans, naturally with Jon’s assistance. Soon I was naked, standing in the warm summer sun, and reveling in the glorious sight of Jon’s sculpted form which rivaled the breathtaking beauty surrounding us. He stared back at my body, equally mesmerized, as his eyes travelled over every inch of my skin, igniting the flame I felt burning within me.

“God, baby, you’re beautiful. C’mere” he said softly in a voice thick with lust.

I obeyed as if in a trance, my eyes transfixed by the naked desire that shone on his face as he trailed his finger ever so lightly across my waiting lips. He pulled me roughly against him, crushing me to his chest and I succumbed willingly, caught in his spell. His flesh was warm and soft and I ached to feel him inside me, completing me in every sense of the word.

My nostrils flared, inhaling the scent of the sea mixed with Jon’s musk, and I pressed my hips forward, grinding against him in invitation. His lips found my throat and I felt myself melting as he whispered hotly against my blistering skin.

“Easy baby, I’m in no rush” he chuckled, stroking my glistening lips with his finger.

I groaned as his finger slipped up and down, massaging the pearl inside my oyster. Soft moans escaped me as he lowered his mouth to my breasts, gently suckling and nipping as his finger continued to probe a bit deeper. I was almost past gone and my voice quivered as I rasped out his name.

“J-o-o-o-n-n-n, aahhhh”

“Ssshhhh” he grinned, withdrawing his finger and placing it to his lips, watching me as he licked off my juices.

I wasn’t above begging, but he gave me no choice as he covered my mouth with his lips. I felt his hands grasp hold of my hips as he lifted me onto a ledge in the rock, stepping in closer between my now trembling legs which he placed on his shoulders.

“Aahhh, that’s better” he growled, moistening his lips with his tongue.

I leaned back on my arms as he buried his head in my warmth, groaning with pleasure as he drank from my well. I closed my eyes, unable to focus on anything more than the feel of his tongue as it circled my throbbing hood, relentlessly pressing me higher and higher. My hands clenched as I gripped the edge of the rock, holding myself steady while the spasms ripped me asunder, bathing Jon in the flood of my honey.

From somewhere off in the distance, I began to hear sounds again as my mind drifted slowly back to my body. My eyes fluttered as I tried to focus on the clouds overhead, searching the sky for the source of the cry, barely audible above the sound of the surf as it crashed on the shore. I became dimly aware of the sun on my face and my lips curled into a satisfied smile as I lowered my eyes, searching for Jon’s, but he was staring up at the sky, his mouth hanging open.

I followed his eyes, expecting to see some prehistoric pterodactyl, judging from his expression. I shielded my eyes from the blinding sunshine and then I saw it too. Jon yelled and shook his fist in the air as I stared speechlessly at the sight overhead. Richie flew past us, hooting and hollering, while Jon cussed rather loudly and shot him the bird. He hoisted me down from the rock just before Jim followed behind him, gliding along like an eagle, surveying his kingdom.

My laughter broke loose like an avalanche and I just couldn’t help it. Jon was still grumbling, but when he saw my response, he started to chuckle along with me.

“Damn son of a bitch! Of all the friggin’ stupid…” he started, dissolving in laughter himself as the sheer absurdity of the situation finally struck him.

We could still hear the shouts and howls from Richie and Jim as they disappeared off in the distance and Jon and I collapsed on the ground, almost hysterical.

“I’ll strangle that motherfucker with my bare hands if he even thinks about telling this story at dinner” Jon sputtered with amusement as the giggling subsided and we sat there grinning like idiots.

8 comments:

Bayaderra said...

ROFLMAO!!!! Richie is NEVER gonna let them live this down!!! talk about "bird's eye view"!!!!
Great chapter Opester! More!!!!!

Anonymous said...

More, more, more, more, more, more....please, please, please....what a funny situation - couldn't barely stop laughing - hubbie is watching and still shaking his head... glad he didn't know... haha - still fancying Richie flying and watching...
Heike

Kris said...

LMAO! I can't wait for the convo tonight ...and Richie will so tell anybody else!!

More, Please!!!

Sedona Sunrise said...

Finally caught up again! Love this story sooo much, this chapter was great as always, can't wait to hear what Richie has to say

Anonymous said...

OMG! Richie is soooo not going to leave this one alone! Sooo funny!

Op, I so don't want them leaving our country, noooo, they are having too much fun and relaxing!

Jon and Trish will just have to come back for the 2nd honeymoon!!!

Maxine

Anonymous said...

OMG-that is TOOOOOO Funny!! That is the ultimate one that Jon will NOT live down!! Damn!

Linda

Anonymous said...

I can just picture the expression on Jon's face seeing Ritchie sail by. Now, there's a Kodak moment. Too funny.

Opester said...

Thanks, all! Glad you enjoyed the chapter-it surprised me too when the muse started speaking, LOL! Methinks Richie will get some mileage out of this one-love the kodak moment comment too! I like that idea about a second honeymoon too-filing that one away...Nice to see some folks I've been missing-so glad you're back! Next chapter coming soon!