Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Sauna Part 225

It was still dark when the alarm went off and I buried my head under the covers with a groan. It seemed like I had just fallen asleep and it was already time to get up? Neither Jon nor I had slept well as it wasn’t our habit to turn in as early as eight-thirty and we both had tossed and turned most of the night. Even the cats appeared grumpy and I guessed that we’d kept them from getting a good night’s rest too.

“C’mon, darlin’, it’s morning” Jon coaxed me gently.

“No it’s not, it’s still dark” I insisted as he pulled the covers away from my face.

“I know, babe, I know” he sighed, folding me against him for a moment.

I snuggled into his warmth, inhaling his scent, and wishing for all the world that we could just stay there and sleep when we heard a knock on the door.

“Coffee’s almost ready” Jim’s voice called through the door.

“Thanks, man” Jon called back and tried again to rouse me.

I finally sat up and rubbed my eyes, forcing myself to shake off the sleepiness. I looked at the clock, trying to decide whether I had time for coffee before bathing and concluded I didn’t. Jon was already up and had turned on the shower before coming back to retrieve me.

“We’ll sleep on the plane, Trish” he said sympathetically.

I nodded and joined him in the shower and together we bathed, neither of us feeling particularly amorous at the moment. I wrapped my hair in a towel and went down to fetch us some coffee while Jon shaved and got dressed. Jim was sitting at the kitchen table sipping his cup when I wandered in.

“Morning” he grumbled.

“Is it? I couldn’t be sure” I scowled, filling two cups and heading back up the stairs.

Jon gave me a hug and pulled on my belt, releasing my robe, as he slid his arms around my waist. Apparently the shower had revived him, but I needed caffeine before I was ready to tackle much else. I gave him a look that discouraged any further attention, but he did laugh in spite of it.

“I’ll go and load the suitcases into the car. Take your time, babe, we’re doing okay” he whispered, kissing my neck.

“Thanks, love. I’ll be ready shortly” I replied apologetically.

I dried my hair and got dressed and packed my remaining supplies into the carry-on. I was finishing my make-up and a second cup of coffee as Jon returned and stood next to me, sharing the mirror as he shaved. It was just after five when we sat down at the table for a final shot of caffeine with Jim. I’d said goodbye to Cherie last night, so there was no need to wake her. I held Eddie on my lap and kissed his little face and he rubbed his cheek over my skin, nuzzling me affectionately. Leaving them for so long was going to be harder than I imagined.

Zeke cruised by Jon and brushed my leg on his way to rub Jim and Jon laughed, thinking how fickle the cats were at times. Opie was occupied at the food bowl while Floyd sat nervously in the hallway. He knew what suitcases and early morning departures were all about and he half expected to be packed up and thrown in a cage.

“Don’t worry Floyd, you’re staying here” I reassured him as I gave him a pat on the head and made my rounds, saying goodbye to my boys.

“Got your passport ready?” Jon reminded me.

“Already in my purse” I assured him and without further delay we headed out to the airport.

The airport was dead at this hour and even the roads were relatively empty. Jim parked the car and helped us haul all our luggage and I said a silent prayer of thanks that I didn’t have to try and check all these bags onto a commercial flight. There was still customs to deal with, so we weren’t in the clear quite yet. Apparently the guitar case made them suspicious as rock stars were considered just barely above Columbian drug lords.

“Empty your purse and step over here” a burly sort of fellow directed me.

I dutifully complied and watched from a distance as a female agent rifled through my belongings and the husky man seemed to grope me. No special treatment today. Jon looked annoyed and checked his watch as he didn’t want our departure delayed, but they weren’t satisfied until we’d removed our shoes and gone through the metal detector three times.

“Perhaps they’re just bored this morning” I whispered to Jon.

The head agent apparently heard me and explained that there had been a bomb threat in Glasgow and they weren’t taking any chances. I wasn’t terribly concerned as we were traveling in Jon’s private plane, but I could understand the added precautions. The security team was eventually satisfied that we posed no immediate threat and we finally cleared our way to the gate.

“Did you hear there was a bomb threat in Scotland?” Vicky asked anxiously as we boarded the plane.

“We heard. Did you have a hard time getting through security too?” I wondered.

“Not bad, but they did open our carry-on bags” she replied.

Jon stowed our bags in the overhead compartment as we took our seats and prepared to take off, but there seemed to be another delay. It was just after seven now and we were already running behind and I could see that Jon was beginning to lose patience.

“What’s the hold up now?” he demanded irritably.

Vicky returned and explained that our luggage hadn’t been loaded and that was the problem. Jon and I exchanged looks and I mouthed an “I’m sorry” for bringing so much. I really hadn’t thought about Customs and I knew it was worse because of the bomb scare. The longer we waited, the more agitated Jon became until he finally exited the plane to see what the problem was, but when he returned he was smiling.

“Cookies?” he laughed.

“What?” I replied, taken totally off guard.

“You packed cookies?” he asked again, now grinning from ear to ear.

“Uhm, yeah. It was supposed to be a surprise” I stammered, totally mystified.

“Apparently that was the problem. We didn’t declare we were bringing food and the metal detector caught the tins they were in” he explained.

“Shit. I just never thought…” I said, shaking my head.

“It’s okay, babe. They’ve finally decided that we aren’t terrorists and they cleared us to leave. They’re loading the bags now. So, what kind of cookies did you bring?” he teased.

“I made chocolate chip cookies” I said sheepishly as I stared at my hands.

“You made them? Well shit…” he smiled as he leaned over to kiss me. “Richie will be pretty proud.”

Vicky motioned that we were finally ready to depart and we buckled our seat belts and settled back in our chairs. Jon held my hand and was silent, but I could see he was smiling. All would yet be well.


**************


After we were in the air for a few hours, Jon and I both decided that a nap would do us some good. We’d drank another pot’s worth of coffee, but I kept yawning despite that and we told Vicky we were heading back to the bed and to wake us only if necessary. We’d get something to eat when we woke up.

The bed on the plane was a fairly good size and I tried not to picture the activities I was sure it had seen. We climbed under the covers, still fully dressed, and I laid my head on Jon’s chest. We were sound asleep within minutes.

The next thing I knew was that I was hungry and I woke up to a loud growl from my stomach. Jon was already up, I discovered, and I saw him sitting down in the main cabin with a sandwich and salad. He buzzed Vicky to tell her I was awake and she soon appeared with a tray for me also.

Jon was sipping a glass of white wine, but I still preferred coffee and this time it worked. I was feeling a good deal better now that I’d eaten some lunch and slept for over five hours and Jon was looking particularly appealing. It seemed like a good time to christen that bed.

“We still have another four hours in the air. Any ideas on what to do next?” he grinned and I could tell we were both on the same page.

“That bed was so much more comfortable than these seats” I mentioned suggestively and he nodded.

“Indeed it is. Should we try to get some more rest?” he asked innocently, but it was more for Vicky’s benefit than for mine.

“That sounds like a plan” I winked and we headed back to the bed and the privacy we both desired now that we were no longer fatigued.

Vicky shook her head and I suspected we hadn’t really disguised our intent all that well, but she seemed satisfied with our effort and that was enough. I gave in to my giggles once Jon shut the door and he caught me in a passionate embrace. He kissed me soundly on the lips as he began unzipping my jeans and I tugged at the buttons on his shirt.

“We’d better hurry; we’ve only got four hours you know” I baited him.

“Actually less now so stop talking” he bantered back.

Without further ado, we fell on the bed and struggled to remove the rest of our clothes. I’d forgotten about wearing my boots and my jeans got stuck as I tried to kick them off unsuccessfully. Jon laughed and sat up to assist me, undoing the laces with his nimble fingers. Soon I was naked and his hands roamed over my body, leaving a trail of aroused flesh in their wake.

He nibbled my ear while he plucked at my nipple and I moaned with my need to have him inside me. My fingers curled around the length of his shaft as I drew it against me and I felt him twitch reflexively as I stroked him. He rolled over onto his back and pulled me astride him and I lowered myself onto his rigid pole.

I let out a sigh as he entered my warmth, relishing the feel of that first moment of penetration. My muscles contracted, possessing him as he possessed me, and we began to rock in a steady motion. I leaned down to taste his lips and he gathered my hair in his hands. His hips began thrusting a bit harder as I ground down upon him and I felt myself nearing the edge.

Jon felt it too and he adjusted his movements to maintain his rhythm, fighting the urge to pump up the pace. His own climax was building, but he patiently held back, delaying his release until he knew I was well on my way. The waves washed over me as I cried out for more and he flipped me onto my back and drove himself home with abandon.

I was shuddering and sputtering as he poured his love into my honeyed depths and I soaked up his seed in my core. The intensity of our finish was mind-numbing as we gasped and panted for air, completely consumed in the rush of sensations we felt.

I lay on my back, absorbing the aftershock and reveling in the weight of his body atop me. I held him tightly as he came down and joined me on a plateau of contentment and we soon fell asleep. At least we hadn’t been lying about taking a nap.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a way to wake up.

Once again I love this story! I think the reason being is the characters are so believeable.

Thanks you for being such a super writer.

Alice Faye who needs to find a google password she can remember

Opester said...

Thanks, Alice! I try really hard to make the characters down to earth so we can all relate to them and imagine ourselves in their shoes.

Anonymous said...

Can you imagine the headline: "Jon Bon Jovi busted for smugling cookies to Europe! Lab test are not back yet!" LMAO
Great chapter, love the real feeling of characters. How is Richie?
Bayaderra.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a great chapter, Opester!

Linda

Opester said...

Richie is good, Bayaderra! Don't worry-he'll be featured more prominently soon once Jon and Trish are back in Europe!

Sunstreaked said...

Oh me and my dirty mind! I was thinking something ELSE might have been found in the luggage and like Bayaderra I could imagine THAT headline!

So Jim and Cherie have the house to themselves, Jon and Trish try out the bed for real, and Vicki - oh Vicki, the things you must have seen!

If I can't fly Jovi air, can I at least fly Jovi? ROFL!

Anonymous said...

The chapter was great. I always love when you put the cats in a few of the scenes. :)

Sheena