Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Sauna Part 232

Now that we’d satisfied our more prurient interests, we settled into bed and relaxed. I called Jim to check on the cats and Jon flipped through the stations for something to watch on TV. The report from Colorado was positive and the cats were all fine and apparently so were Cherie and Jim, he assured me with a chuckle. I guessed Cherie was probably blushing from head to toe. I filled them in on the recent events and discussed our itinerary for the next stop on the tour as we were heading for Holland tomorrow.

Jon called the kids and spoke with Dot first while she gave him the scoop on all the important information before turning the phone over to Stephanie. I listened in while she and the kids chatted about school and their friends and all the normal stuff that is the highest priority when you’re young. Jon’s face appeared animated as he listened attentively and offered suggestions for each little crisis they shared. He loved being a dad and it showed.

“I know you really miss the kids and I can tell that they miss you too” I observed.

“Yeah, I do. It’s the hardest part about being on tour, but at least I’m not missing you too” Jon nodded, pulling me closer while I snuggled into his warmth.

“Are you missing your boys?” he asked, his eyes crinkling with a smile.

“Yeah, I do miss them already. I miss Eddie especially. Jim said he cried for two days when we left” I admitted.

“I know, darlin’, I know he’s your baby” he said, comforting me in his arms.

He kissed the top of my head, soothing me like a child while I nuzzled my face into his chest. I loved the scent of the man and there was something innately reassuring about the steady beat of his heart. I reached up and ran my fingers through his hair, combing it lightly and stroking his temple. Jon closed his eyes and sighed, allowing me to console him as he slipped off to sleep beside me.


**********


Soon it was morning and Jon woke with a yawn, feeling peaceful and rested. He’d have been content to lay there all morning, but his bladder had other ideas and he reluctantly pulled himself away from my arms. I rolled over and stretched, still sound asleep and he made his way to the bathroom to heed nature’s call. When he had finished, he crawled back in bed and woke me with his kisses and purred in my ear.

“How about breakfast in bed this morning?” he whispered.

“As long as I don’t have to get up yet” I replied, still half asleep.

He chuckled and sat up, reaching for the room service menu and dialing the desk. He was hungry and he didn’t want to wait until all the guys were up and he guessed it had been a late night as we fell asleep and never heard Richie return to his room.

“Good grief, Jon. Are you planning to invite all the guys to our room to have breakfast in bed? You ordered enough food for an army!” I teased, rolling over to face him.

“I’m hungry, babe!” he grinned sheepishly before he proceeded to nibble my neck.

“Careful now, I don’t want to wear turtle necks the whole time we’re in Europe” I warned him.

Jon chuckled as he rolled me onto my back and straddled me. His kisses were tender and gentle and my body responded, beckoning him to take me completely. He eased himself in and I arched my hips forward as we began a leisurely rhythm, taking our time as we built towards the crescendo. We had just finished our lovemaking when we heard a knock on the door.

“Room service!” Jon grinned and sprang from the bed to answer the door.

He rolled in the cart and I sat up in bed, watching as he removed one cover at a time, revealing each item for me to see the selection. It was a mini buffet and I was suddenly hungry myself as I reached for a slice of cranberry soda bread and covered it with a liberal amount of apricot preserves. The coffee was calling as Jon filled his plate with eggs benedict and black pudding and I poured a cup for us both.

“I’ve never had that before” I commented, referring to the eggs benedict, and he lifted a forkful to my mouth for a taste.

“Mhmmnn, that is good” I agreed, savoring the richness of the flavors.

Jon scooped a small portion onto my plate and I added some fresh fruit to balance the heaviness as I wasn’t used to such a big breakfast. I nibbled on bacon, but passed on the black pudding once Jon told me what was in it.

“Just try a bite. It tastes better than it sounds. Richie loves it” he coaxed.

I made a face and squinted my eyes, but I opened my mouth for a bite. Hell, if I’d already eaten eel, why cringe over a bit of blood sausage? He gave me a small piece and I had to admit that it wasn’t as horrible as I’d thought, but I shook my head to decline any more. The Potatoes O’Brien looked more appealing.

There was another knock on the door and I set down my plate to go answer it. I greeted a bleary-eyed Richie and invited him in to join us for breakfast and his eyes lit right up when he saw the array Jon had ordered.

“Someone was hungry this morning” he commented, raising an eyebrow at Jon.

“Yeah, we worked up an appetite” Jon winked back as Richie helped himself to the feast, including a generous portion of black pudding on a plate.

“Well, I’m glad you ordered the entire menu, man. I’m starving” Richie commented, stuffing his face with a mouthful of food.

“So, what did you all do last night? We never even heard you get in” I wondered.

“We went to a new pub that had been recommended and we sampled all the various whiskey and beer that they brewed on the premises. Shit, I never knew there were so many” Richie grimaced, holding his head.

“No wonder you look like shit” Jon nodded.

“So how was your tour of the highlands?” Richie asked me, ignoring Jon’s bait.

“It was fabulous, honestly! Let me show you!” I gushed, jumping up to retrieve the camera.

We scrolled through the pictures I’d taken while Richie finished his breakfast and we described where we’d been. The pictures weren’t bad, but the small preview screen on the camera hardly did justice to the phenomenal landscapes we’d seen or the magnificence of the castle, but Richie recognized the scenery.

“Loch Lomond? I remember how breathtaking that place was. Elaine took me there when I visited her here for the first time” he said a bit wistfully, remembering happier times.

I nodded quietly, acknowledging his memory and wondering if he’d ever be able to enjoy the beauty of Scotland without having it spoiled by the association with Elaine. Jon had finally finished his breakfast and I was beyond full myself, but there was still plenty of leftover food. It was a shame to waste as much as we did, but even Richie was stuffed and everything was cold now, so there was no point in inviting the guys to come and help finish it off.

“I think I’ll head back to my room and get some more sleep. What time do we need to catch the plane for Amsterdam?” Richie asked.

“Not until this afternoon, we should leave here about three. Go get your beauty sleep, man” Jon smirked, checking the schedule he’d had programmed into his phone.

“Awww, fuck you, bro” Richie scowled. “See ya later Trish and thanks for breakfast” he grinned, giving me a peck on the cheek as he got up to leave.

Jon made some phone calls to settle some details about the upcoming shows while I checked my email and wrote to my dad about what had been happening. I had several replies from the lawyer with additional questions about information I wanted in the RFP’s and I answered the questions and added more details. There was an email from the web designer I’d hired to restructure the Fan Club website and I frowned as I read what he’d written.

“What’s wrong, babe? You look irritated” Jon observed.

“It’s Matt again. Apparently he hasn’t been cooperating with Jack-the web designer-and has been giving him shit and that’s holding things up. I’ve got to call him and get this thing moving” I announced, trying to curb my annoyance.

“Let me know if you need me to step in” Jon offered, recognizing my need to deal with Matt myself, but assuring me of his support.

“I will, but right now I need to address this first” I explained.

I dialed the number for Matt at the Fan Club. It was still early and I didn’t expect Matt to be in, but I left him a voicemail directing him to cooperate with Jack in whatever way would facilitate getting the job done. I wasn’t really surprised that Matt was putting up roadblocks, but it still got on my nerves and it was frustrating to try and coordinate everything via long distance.

It was moving towards afternoon and we needed to shower and pack before leaving in a few hours and I turned my attention to re-packing our bags. It didn’t take all that long and since I didn’t expect Matt to return my call without further prompting, we decided to shower and then I’d follow up with another call before we headed out for the plane. The warmth of the water began to work out the tension I felt and the sight of Jon’s naked body provided ample distraction.

I let myself lean into his arms as he lathered my back and I nipped at his neck. He met my overtures with a low, throaty chuckle as his hands slid around to cradle my breasts. I looked up into his eyes which twinkled with pleasure as he smiled down at me. I drew his face closer and our lips met in a mutual kiss. I felt his cock stiffen against me and he cupped my ass, lifting me off the floor of the shower.

I twined my legs around his hips like a vine encircling its’ arbor and he slid me onto his thickened shaft in one easy movement. In just a few strides he had me backed up to the wall and we were well on our way to finding release. Jon’s unshaven whiskers scratched my skin as he nuzzled his chin between my shoulder and neck and I shivered with the thrill of his roughness.

I thrust my hips forward, grinding harder against him as I drew him deeper into my heat. His fingers dug into my flesh as he groaned and I contracted my muscles, pulling his orgasm from further inside him. He stiffened and quivered, filling me with his seed, and my own excitement became multiplied as I felt him pulsing within me. His whispered encouragement brought me over the edge.

“Come for me baby. Let me feel you explode” he breathed in my ear.

My body responded to the verbal command and I bucked suddenly with the force of my climax, wringing the last bit of cream from his depth. He smiled with relief as I shuddered and twitched, lost in the throes of my own release. My head dropped onto his shoulder and he slumped slightly as his knees began to give way and he slipped from my grip as he lowered me back to my feet. We grinned at each other and giggled, like lovers sharing a dirty little secret and Jon folded me against his chest as he sighed into my ear.

“I love you, Trish. I’ve really met my match” he said resolutely and I laughed. Jon gave back just as good as he got.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm. Sigh. Hot and romantic at the same time!

Thank you, Opester. I'm bored to death today with this stupid Tropical Storm keeping me at home! You're new chapter came at a perfect time!!

Linda :)

Sunstreaked said...

Jon’s face appeared animated as he listened attentively and offered suggestions for each little crisis they shared. He loved being a dad and it showed.

~~~

Little bits like that, ones that seem so "throw away", really give insight into Jon, the man.

Not surprised in the least that Matt isn't being very cooperative. Figure there's more to come on that front!

Glad Richie is handling himself as well as can be expected.