Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Sauna Part 244

Our meals were exceptional and we were both pretty full when it came time for dessert. We agreed that we’d split a Baked Alaska as it sounded too good to pass up. I noticed Jon checking his cell phone again and wondered if he was expecting a call.

“Are you expecting someone?” I asked.

“No, just checking” he lied, closing the phone. “I guess now’s the right time” he said, producing a small package from inside his jacket and I opened my eyes wide in surprise.

“Jon! Not something else? You’ve done so much already. This is a birthday I’ll never forget” I protested.

“Please, Trish, it’s just something small that I thought you would like” he insisted, pushing the box into my hand.

I shook my head, but I accepted the gift and plucked at the ribbon. I opened the box and inside was an exquisitely made crystal cat with sparkling green emerald eyes. I smiled gratefully as I took it out of the box and held it up to the light, the crystal prisms reflecting a rainbow of colors.

“It’s incredible, Jon. I’ve never seen anything like it” I said, mesmerized by it’s beauty.

“Just a small souvenir from our visit to Austria” he smiled, reaching out for my hand.


***********


We returned to our room as midnight approached and Jon’s phone finally rang and he answered it, looking relieved.

“Yeah, Tony, she’s right here. It’s okay, man. Yeah, it’s still Friday” he said as he handed the phone over to me.

“Hey, Trish! I hear it’s your birthday. Did ’ole Jonny boy treat ya right?” Tony’s voice boomed into the phone.

“Oh, you’d better believe it! I’ve never felt so special in my whole life! It’s been a wonderful day” I exclaimed, looking at Jon.

“Well, that’s good to hear. Otherwise I’d have to fly over there and kick his ass” Tony teased.

“No need for that, Tony. I like his ass just the way it is” I joked back, “Wanna talk to your brother?” I offered.

“Yeah, lemme talk to him. Got a few things to tell him. Happy birthday again” he said.

“Thank Tony” I responded as I handed the phone back to Jon.

“Look, man, I thought you should know. Matt called me earlier and said neither he or mom were gonna call Trish, so don’t count on it, okay? Ma didn’t want me to either and she never told dad, so he doesn’t even know it’s today. I got no problem with Trish; if she can put up with your shit she’s a helluva woman in my book. But I don’t know what to tell ya about Matt and Ma. Seems Ma has some axe to grind” he said seriously.

Jon was furious, but he tried not to show it as he didn’t want anything spoiling my day. Inside he was seething as they had both agreed they would call and now he was learning that they lied through their teeth. Something was up and he’d sure as hell find out what, but not tonight.

“Okay, man, thanks. I’ll take care of it” Jon said, closing the phone and ending the call.

“Is something wrong, love?” I asked, seeing him frown.

“No, just a small wrinkle, but I’ll straighten it out in the morning” he said, suddenly brightening. “I’ve got other plans for tonight.”

He stepped closer and pulled me against him as his hands worked the zipper at the back of my dress. It slid to the floor and I stood there before him, naked, except for the garters and stockings. I giggled as I saw his pupils dilate and he loosened his tie and cleared his throat. I laid back in the bed invitingly as I watched him undress, finding that vision highly erotic.

Jon joined me in bed and we took our time, making love slowly and passionately for the final time today. The end of the evening passed with me nestled against him, warm and contented and sleeping soundly in his loving embrace. I felt cherished and safe and most certainly satisfied and thoroughly wanted. Jon loved me well.


****************


We’d slept in a bit later than had been our habit, but we were still up in time to make it for breakfast and we even had time for a quick dip in the pool followed by a traditional alpine spa treatment. We both felt renewed and refreshed by the time we checked out and headed off to the airport to join the guys in Vienna.

“Well, now, don’t you two look chipper” Richie grinned when he saw us.

I couldn’t help blushing and I cursed Richie for his all too perceptive antenna and I hoped that the glow I felt on the inside wasn’t quite as apparent to everyone else. But Jon soon settled that question for everyone when he ripped off his shirt at the sound check because the A/C was broken. The trail I had left with my nails from the previous day’s romp was blatantly obvious and there wasn’t a male in the auditorium who failed to notice.

“Holy shit, bro! Something attack you?” David announced loudly and everyone gathered around Jon.

Rick had returned, leaving Jared in charge of keeping Cherie safe, and he joined the group as they inspected his wounds. I sat there mortified while Jon displayed his injuries with masculine pride, recounting how he had ultimately succumbed in the face of such erotic persuasion. My mind whirled back to the night in question, and I remembered I wasn’t the only one who’d lost all control. I marched onto the stage where Jon was receiving all manner of admiration and sympathy and I pulled my shirt off my shoulder.

“Hey, don’t you believe him for a minute. It was a fair match” I retorted as they all turned their attention to the darkening imprint of Jon’s teeth in my shoulder.

“Whoo hoo, Jonny boy! She’s gotcha! You’re busted, stud!” David hooted as the rest doubled over in laughter and it was Jon’s turn to blush as he ushered me back to the side of the stage.

“Baby, when I get you back to the room…” he said under his breath.

“I’ll make it up to you” I smirked knowingly.

“Okay, now, scoot! How am I supposed to get anything done when you’re here torturing me?” he said with a smack on my ass.

“I’m going, I’m going. But don’t take too long…” I giggled as I made my way out to the limo.

The hotel wasn’t far and I’d planned to go back and get some work done myself while the guys worked through the sound check and enjoyed some time to themselves. I was anxious to see how much progress had been made on Backstage and I knew I’d been neglecting my duties as I saw all the email that was waiting.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was too funny!!!!! Trish evened the score very quickly!

Linda :0)

Sunstreaked said...

I sat there mortified while Jon displayed his injuries with masculine pride, recounting how he had ultimately succumbed in the face of such erotic persuasion.

~~~

OMG OMG OMG !!! LOL LOL LOL

That was too freaking funny! So Jon just "happened" to rip off his shirt cause the AC was broken? Yeah, right! Men and their cavemen tendencies!

Opester said...

Hi Ana! I just wanted to post a "hello" I thought I would see to thank you for being such an avid reader and always leaving such thoughtful comments! I wish you could try our famous Timmy's coffee here in the Northeast-you'd love it and I'm addicted to it!!!!

Ana said...

Ha ha! I was shocked when I saw my name here and then realized your post was from yesterday!
So yes, here I am, as you know I'm addicted to your wonderful story!
I really hope a near day I'll be there sipping some real American coffee! I want to go there to NYC in 5 years for my 25th anniversary since I met my husband. Crossing fingers!!
And thanks so much for your words!!

Ana said...

Oops, just realized it's your time which it's posted, not mine, as here it is 3:28 in the morning of 4th of July!
As you can see, too late, but I'm on vacation and it's Friday!! LOL
Happy day for you for tomorrow!!