Friday, September 12, 2008

The Sauna Part 252

I watched the show from the side of the stage, knowing it was my last opportunity to see the guys perform on this tour. I marvelled at Jon’s stamina after a six hour car ride with sightseeing sandwiched in between. He was flying on auto pilot, I knew, and it kept him from dwelling on the fact that it was the last time he would see me standing there in the wings. But he was a professional to the core and the audience was none the wiser.

When the show was over, everyone wanted to party but Jon was exhausted and he had no intention of sharing our last night together with the guys, no matter how much they protested. We promised to meet in the morning for breakfast and this somewhat pacified them as they reluctantly dropped us off at the hotel before they headed out to unwind.

We were both feeling melancholy and a little subdued and we hoped that a shower would help. The steaming hot water was soothing but it also invigorated us as we washed away the remains of the day. When we had finished bathing, I reached to turn off the water and Jon took my hand, stopping me, as he drew me close under the spray. He smoothed back my hair and gazed at my face, giving me the distinct sense that he was fixing the image in his mind for later recall. I understood; I’d been apt to do quite a bit of that myself lately.

I looked in his eyes and saw past the weariness, noting the flicker of passion that was lurking underneath. I knew what was coming as his lips widened into a grin and his eyes crinkled with laughter. There was magic in the man’s eyes and that smile, good Goddess, that smile…I was toast and he knew it. He reached for the faucet and shut off the water before scooping me up in his arms.

“Let’s not waste another minute on moping” he decreed as he marched off to the bed with me as his prize.

I noticed the champagne on the bedstand as Jon laid me down on the bed and he reached over and poured us each a glass. He raised his glass for a toast and I followed his lead, ours eyes locked on each other.

“To a night to remember” he proclaimed as our glasses clinked in unison.

We both swallowed deeply, determined to make tonight special. Jon knew that the coming weeks would be hard, especially after we’d grown so accustomed to being together. He took my empty glass and set it down as he eased me back on the bed with a kiss. He wanted to savor every moment of the time we had left.

“Relax” he whispered.

He took his time, focusing on every inch of my body and memorizing every sound that I made and I made quite a few. I whimpered as his velvety mouth lingered over me and he stroked my aching flesh with his tongue. I sighed as his lips tugged at my nipple and his fingers skimmed the side of my breasts, barely touching me. I moaned as he blew gently across my belly and it quivered as he followed with a trail of delicate kisses, his warm breath carressing my skin.

He parted my thighs as though he was unwrapping a gift and I kindled with anticipation. I burned from his scorching gaze and I fought to be patient while he lowered his mouth towards the promised land. His tongue dipped into my creamy folds and he purred like a kitten as he lapped at the creamy reward he found waiting. My hands clutched at the sheets as he tortured me senseless, dragging his fingertips back and forth over the silky smooth skin of my thighs.

Jon relished every aspect of my suffering, bringing me close and then falling back, prolonging the pleasure. I arched my back, thrusting my hips forward as my body pleaded for deeper contact. Finally, in a moment of pity, he quickened the pace and thrust in three fingers for the final onslaught while his tongue relentlessly circled my pearl, driving me home.

I cried out his name, my breath ragged with desire, as I thrashed beneath his capable mouth. He braced himself for the coming flood as my body seized and the bed shook with the fury of my release. But still Jon held on and rode out the storm, like a man clinging onto a life raft, waiting for calmer seas as wave upon wave crashed over him.

When my breathing finally began to settle, he raised his head and looked up at me. My eyes were unfocused and I trembled still as he surveyed the wreckage. The bed was destroyed and the lamp was knocked over and I was undone.

“Mercy, Jon, mercy” I panted through half-lidded eyes.

He crowed like a rooster and shook his head with a laugh. I giggled too and reached for the glass beside the bed, but I could scarcely move a muscle. I had every intention to repay his labor, but I needed a break. My throat was parched and I could barely speak as I tried to croak out my request.

“Need a drink, baby?” he smiled smugly, beholding my discomfiture.

“Yes” I managed to rasp out and he poured me another glass of champagne.

Once I had sufficiently recovered my wits, I glared at him, wondering what I could do as a fitting response to such methodical torment. Jon didn’t appear in the least bit concerned with the consequences as he seemed quite satisfied with himself at the moment. My lips curled into a smile as the seed of an idea began forming and I sat up in bed and drained the last of my champagne.

I stood up and moved to my suitcase on quite shaky legs and his eyes widened in shock as he watched me return with several long scarves. The shock disappeared and was immediately replaced with a growing sense of awareness of what I intended. I held up a scarf with an provocative smile as I invited him to give me his wrists.

“Trust me?” I asked innocently, plotting my sweet revenge.

His eyes had darkened now as his blood began to run hot and I saw the obvious evidence of his arousal. He climbed up beside me onto the bed and laid himself down on his back as he dutifully offered me his wrists with a challenging smirk. I wound the silk scarf around them and fastened the other end securely to the bedpost. Thank heavens for sturdy English four poster beds as I was confident we’d be testing their mettle.

I used the remaining pieces to lash his ankles to the farthest ends of the bed and sat back on my heels as I beheld my captive. Jon raised his eyebrows and winked, signaling me that he was ready to begin. I decided to start in reverse and I gave him a taste of what was in store by teasing his feet with my tongue. He wriggled and squirmed as I made my way up his calves, pairing my kisses with a whispery touch of my fingertips.

I watched with approval as his erection grew larger and thicker beneath my appreciative eyes. The closer I approached, the stiffer his muscle became and I could smell his musky aroma. I denied him what he most wanted as I crawled further up alongside him and blew enticingly into his ear. His fingers were beginning to twitch and he looked at me imploringly.

“Trish, I know I was evil to you, but…” he pleaded.

“Ssshhhhhhh” I smiled reassuringly, placing my finger against my lips and lightly touching his mouth.

He kissed my finger as I drew it across his lower lip, feeling the moisture as I traced the outline of their fullness. His eyes glittered in the moonlight and I bent my head forward, whispering a trail of gentle kisses across his brow and his cheeks. I could taste the sweat as he struggled to get himself under control and lost.

I moved down his neck to his shoulders and he arched his back as he strained to nip at me, but I proceeded along with my course, stopping to bury my face in his armpit. I played with the silken strands of downy soft hair that grew there, gently tugging as it was a part of him I found deeply appealing. He whimpered when I nuzzled my face in such a sensitive spot before moving my lips to his chest.

I grazed his arms lightly with my fingernails and he gasped as I pinched a taut nipple between my teeth, pausing to suckle each one in its turn. His breathing had quickened, but I knew he could endure a bit more as I continued on with my agonizing tour of his body.

The coarser hair of his chest tickled my palms as I drew my hands downward, threading my fingers through the thicker patch of fur at his navel and beyond as I wandered into the sacred triangle below. My own breath was becoming more rapid and I yearned to taste the salty tip of his treasure. I dragged my nail over the fragile skin that covered his testicles, following the outline of the tiny veins I could see in the twilight.

Jon was beginning to moan softly and I could see the blood throbbing in his exquisitely engorged cock and my own restraint failed as I slid my lips over his shaft. The sound from his throat as I enveloped him was a cross between relief and a hungry wolf’s growl. I could feel the pulse of his impending climax and I swirled my tongue rapidly over the tip, heightening the intensity of his pleasure. I felt him flare in my mouth only seconds before he released his warm milk into my waiting mouth.

Jon roared and bucked as he came and the scarf that bound him split asunder as he bolted up in the bed. His wrists were still bound, but the material easily gave way as he pulled his hands apart and grasped my head, ramming himself further into my throat. I sucked in my cheeks as I received his sweet cream and he shook violently as the orgasm continued to grip him.

When he released me I withdrew slowly, licking him ever so softly as he gasped and panted for air. He fell back on the bed, exhausted and drained, but utterly satisfied while I cradled his balls in my hand.

“Sweet Jesus” he murmured and I smiled impishly, knowing I’d repaid him in kind.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap, Opester! What a chapter! I think my shower this morning might have to be a cold one! LOL Nice work!

Anonymous said...

There are no words..

Linda

alicefayenjbj said...

*thud* Okay i now have a bruse on my nose where it hit the keyboard! My knees thank god never hit the floor or my nose would be broken instead of brused. All of a sudden Duffy's Mercy is flowing through my mind!

I bow down to greatness!

Alice Faye

Rommie said...

Wow, what a chapter! I thought of Duffy's Mercy too :-D
But now comes the big goodbye...sigh...how long will they be separated? I hope not too long...

Rommie said...

Oh, by the way, I sooo love Jon's version of Duffy's Merci!!!! Just great :-)

Opester said...

Me too! I love both Duffy's version and Jon's version! I guess I should have titled this chapter "Mercy", LOL!!!!!!!

Sunstreaked said...

Well...uhm...I...that was...

M E R C Y !!!!

And my oh my have you given me some ideas - oh my husband is going to be chanting YOUR name soon!

ROFL! If he does, I am gonna kill ya! Think I'll tell him AFTER!

*** THUD ***

Ana said...

Wow thud wow!!!
That was great!!
But you're very bad! It's late at night and time to go to bed.
But I'm lucky my bed isn't empty! Ha ha!
Good night!
(wink wink)