Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Sauna Part 188

I had to admit that Christmas had always been a big deal for me even though it wasn’t actually a pagan holiday. Today, however, was Yule and that made it even more special. I reminded Jon of that fact and that it made perfect sense to go and get our tree tonight and he began to get in the spirit himself. My enthusiasm was infectious.

“You know, I had forgotten about that too. C’mon, let’s go and start a Yule tradition!” he announced and I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him heartily.

“I promise we’ll come home and really celebrate the season” I purred provocatively.

Without further ado, we were in the car and off in search of a tree farm. It was a beautiful evening and the sky was clear and the stars twinkled above us. There was a slight frost beginning to form now and the landscape glittered in the moonlight. We didn’t have to drive far as there were plenty of places open late to sell trees and we simply followed the homemade signs and arrows directing us towards Christmas tree farms that were nearby.

We came to a smaller place not far from the house and Jon pulled in the driveway. We strolled through the lot and looked at the trees, but most were either too small or too large or rather lopsided until we noticed one that appeared to be just the right size. It was a beautiful blue spruce that caught my eye, but it was standing off in the field and hadn’t been cut yet, so we inquired to see whether it was available. The man we asked just grinned at Jon and handed him an axe, inviting him to choose anything he wanted in the field as long as he was willing to cut it down himself.

“Are you sure none of these others will do?” Jon asked imploringly as he looked at me, but he took the axe from the man as he knew what my answer would be.

I shook my head and smiled and Jon rolled his eyes as he followed me into the field. I stopped beside the blue spruce and nodded and Jon stripped off his coat and handed it to me to hold. It wasn’t exactly an easy process, but after a few bad swings, he mastered the technique and proceeded to hack away at the base of the tree. It finally began to give way and with a few more strokes, the tree toppled over and Jon stood up with a triumphant expression. His forehead glistened with sweat, but he had felled his first tree.

He hauled it up to the man who ran the operation as I followed behind him, dragging the axe. The axe itself was so heavy that I had difficulty carrying it and the man just smiled knowingly as he nodded at Jon.

“It’s not as easy as it looks, is it?” he said, raising his eyebrows.

“No, it’s pretty hard to get the right angle” Jon admitted, wiping the sweat from his brow. “What do I owe you for this experience?” he smirked.

“Well, seventy-five dollars for the tree, but the experience is priceless” the man shot back and we all laughed.

I chose a couple evergreen wreathes and some cut branches to lay on the fireplace mantles and we loaded our decorations into the car. We tied the trunk with some twine and once everything was securely fastened we headed home.

“Do you have a tree stand and ornaments?” I wondered suddenly.

“Shit! No, I never even bothered to decorate last year. To tell you the truth, I never really did any of this stuff as I was usually on the road and it was all done when I came home for the holidays. I guess Dot always had someone come in and do it” he said thoughtfully.

“Well, love, you know what that means…” I said playfully.

“Another shopping adventure tomorrow?” he surmised.

I shook my head vigorously, laughing as he made duck lips at me, but he was laughing too. A light snow had begun to fall as we pulled in the driveway and we unloaded the tree and the wreaths. Jon stood it against the house for the night until we could get a tree stand tomorrow, but we carried the branches into the house and I arranged them on the fireplace mantle in the bedroom. I loved the smell of fresh pine and the cats appeared quite taken with the new decorations as well.

“Are they going to try and climb up the tree?” he asked abruptly.

“It would be a first if they did. We just have to be careful not to hang any ornaments on the lower branches and we can’t use tinsel, but other than that we should be okay” I reassured him.

“Now, how about starting another tradition?” Jon purred in my ear as he kissed my neck.

He slid his arms around me then and I felt him begin to unbutton my sweater as I leaned my head back against his shoulder and sighed. His arousal was evident as it pressed against the cheeks of my ass while his hands found their way under my sweater. He fastened his fingers onto my nipples which had already begun stiffening beneath his roughened palms and his lascivious chuckle sent a shiver right through to my core as he pinched the stiffened peaks.

I turned in his arms and he kissed me hard on my lips, parting them with his tongue. He slipped the sweater over my shoulders and pulled me tightly against his chest, grinding his hips against mine suggestively. I needed no further encouragement as we hurriedly shed our clothing and tumbled onto the bed.

Jon was on fire as his hands roamed over my body, electrifying my skin with his touch. He slipped a long finger inside my creamy folds and grunted before sliding his length inside my welcoming wetness without further preliminaries. I arched to meet his thrusts, longing to feel him fill me more fully as he sank into my softness. I dragged his face down and nipped at his lips and he took me more roughly as his need overcame him and I felt him explode within me.

“I’m sorry, babe, but I’ve been waiting since dinner” he apologized as he rolled over, taking me with him.

I straddled him then and he made up for his swiftness with skill, stroking my bud with his fingertip as he waggled his tongue in invitation. His smirk was so suggestive that I could feel myself blushing, but I was beyond shame as I climbed higher and lowered myself onto his face. His tongue snaked inside my quivering lips as he lapped at my juices and I felt myself falling over the edge. He pushed several fingers inside me and I came instantly when he tugged at my clit with his lips.

His cackle was positively lecherous as I shook from the force of my release and he eased me back down to lie on top of him. I buried my face in his shoulder but he was determined to see my reaction as he drew my chin up to look at him.

“Am I forgiven?” he grinned, his eyes crinkling with mirth.

“Baby, I think we may have just started a new tradition” I panted, still struggling to catch my breath.

His chest shook with his laughter as I lay down beside him and kissed his fingers one by one before kissing his lips gently in gratitude.

“Happy Yuletide” he murmured into my hair as I curled against him and we soon fell asleep, deeply contented.

1 comment:

Sunstreaked said...

Well, I know what the new Christmas tradition is going to be in MY house from now on! Such a sweet chapter! Could see Jon's "he-man" smugness after felling the tree and I love how you show moments of eagerness between the two as that's so real life! There are just "those moments" with each other and then the sweet, slow lovemaking that usually follows. Nicely done Opester!