Monday, June 23, 2008

The Sauna Part 197

We settled back in the limo and sighed. It had been a wonderful party after all the schmoozing was finished and I hadn’t laughed that hard in a long time. Richie had been completely outrageous tonight and I was glad to see him behaving more like his old self.

“You certainly made Richie’s evening tonight, babe. I still can’t believe you ate the cat treats!” I said as I started to giggle again.

“Yeah, well, when I give them to Zeke I’m not gonna tell him that they’re from Uncle Richie” Jon chuckled. “As much as I could kill Richie for making me look like an ass, it really was worth it to see him have that much fun” he admitted.

“Yeah, it was” I agreed as I kissed him.

“So, darlin’, when do we get to exchange our presents?” he cooed, stroking my cheek.

“We can do it tonight or we can open them tomorrow. I’ll leave it up to you” I replied.

His hot breath on my neck made me shudder and the gifts were the last thing on my mind. I slipped my hand inside his shirt and rubbed his chest, anxious to get home and undress him. He placed my hand in his lap and I felt him grow harder by the minute and I unzipped his pants, unwilling to wait another minute.

I bent my head and he groaned loudly as my lips circled the tip of his shaft. He plunged his hands into my hair and kneaded my neck as I sucked methodically, building the rhythm. My tongue danced lightly around his tip as I withdrew my mouth and gazed up at him. His eyes were closed and he had the faintest hint of a smile on his face.

I engulfed his length yet again as my fingernails traced a path lightly up the inside of his thigh. His muscle twitched reflexively and I took him deeper into my throat, feeling his throbbing as he approached his release. He let go with a shudder and his milky seed splashed down my throat and I gulped my appreciation for his gift.

I was aching myself as I felt the limo come to a stop and the engine turned off. I climbed up onto the seat as Jon quickly zipped up his pants as Rick opened the door. I hid my smile as we exited and Rick followed us into the house, depositing the assortment of gifts we’d received.

“Merry Christmas” he said softly as he returned to the limo and closed the front door.

It was late and the cats were crying for their snack as we trudged into the kitchen. I turned on the light and freshened their water as Jon retrieved the gourmet snacks that had been such a source of merriment earlier. He made sure each cat had a treat before tuning wearily to me.

“Baby, I’ll make it up to you in the morning, I promise, but I’m spent tonight” he said apologetically.

“Let’s get to bed” I agreed, knowing I’d receive my reward in the morning if I waited tonight.

Jon left a trail of clothes in his wake as he ambled off to the bed and I followed, not far behind. I slipped off my dress and climbed in beside him and he reached out his arms, cradling me against him. The soft sounds of his snoring lulled me to sleep as I realized I was exhausted too.


**********************


Christmas Day brought a blizzard and we were still sound asleep when the snow began getting heavy. By the time we woke up, the world was covered in a thick blanket of white and it had only just begun. The cats were purring contentedly and Eddie and Zeke were nestled between us. Jon reached out and scratched Zeke’s head and Eddie bumped his hand, claiming his share of attention.

“Merry Christmas, baby” Jon said as he rolled over and leaned across the cats to kiss me.

“Merry Christmas” I purred back as I stretched and yawned.

“I’ll make the coffee” he offered as he rolled out of bed and threw on his robe.

Jon walked to the window and pushed open the drapes and sighed as he observed all the snow. He couldn’t remember seeing that much snow this early in the year and he thought how much fun it would be if the kids were here. They were expected to come over this afternoon with Dot and John to open their gifts, but he wondered if it made more sense to wait now as it was still coming down hard.

“It’s definitely going to be a white Christmas” he observed.

I slipped out of bed and joined him as we gazed out upon the silent scene and he pulled me into his arms and kissed me. We stood for a few moments, holding each other as we enjoyed the peace and quiet of the early morning. It was a rare opportunity as the cats usually woke us to insist that we feed them.

We moved to the kitchen and Jon started the coffee while I rummaged around to see what we had in the Frig for breakfast. There wasn’t a lot, but we had eggs and a little bacon and bread. I pulled out the supplies as Opie wandered into the kitchen and cried.

“I was wondering how long it would take” Jon chuckled as he filled up their bowls and we waited for the coffee to brew.

I fried up the bacon and made scrambled eggs and Jon snuck a cookie while I wasn’t looking. I turned around to dish up the food and caught him chewing and he looked at me sheepishly and I laughed. He poured the coffee and we sat down to eat.

After breakfast we decided to open our presents and Jon made a fire in the living room. I turned on the lights on the Christmas tree and sat down on the floor just as the phone rang.

“Hi Trish, it’s Dot. Merry Christmas! How’s the weather out there by you?” she asked tentatively.

“It’s snowing to beat the band! I can’t believe how much has come down already. I bet the kids are chomping at the bit to get out there and play?” I laughed.

“Yeah, actually, they’re already out there with John and they’re working on a snowman now. I’m not sure we’re going to make it this morning as there is a weather advisory and they’re suggesting no unnecessary travel as this isn’t supposed to stop until tonight. Any chance we could do it tomorrow?” she wondered.

“I don’t think we have any plans, but I’ll let you talk to Jon” I replied as I handed the phone to him.

They discussed the situation and made plans for tomorrow, but I could see Jon was disappointed. He wanted to see his kids on Christmas morning and he wished it was him who was out there playing in the snow with them instead of Dot’s boyfriend. But on the bright side, there were worse things than being snowed in with me for the day.

“I guess we’ll postpone seeing the kids until tomorrow due to the weather. It looks like we’ll have the day all to ourselves” he chuckled suggestively.

I raised my eyebrows and grinned as he pulled me down in front of the fire and opened my robe. He covered me with his kisses and my body responded instinctively to his touch. There would be time to open the presents later.

I watched appreciatively as he shed his robe and eased himself back on his arms, licking his lips invitingly. My gaze lingered over his body as the firelight flickered over his skin and his cock twitched in anticipation. I felt the familiar twinge in my belly and I longed to lower myself onto his rigid pole.

“C’mere baby” he drawled in a voice that was thick with desire.

I allowed my robe to fall off as he watched, his eyes fastened upon mine with a lecherous look that curled my toes. I felt myself trembling from the intensity as his eyes drew me to him, like a moth to a flame. His expression was exquisitely lewd as he growled deep in his throat and I lowered myself down, burying his shaft to its hilt in my warmth.

I rode him slowly at first, delaying the pace and extending the pleasure as I recorded the scene in my mind. I would have stopped time at that moment, had I been given the choice, as I savored the sweet sensation of fullness I felt.

“God, how I love you” he said softly.

“Jon” I replied, unable to speak.

I felt his hands on my hips as he guided me, decreasing the tempo only a little as he shifted me onto my back and hovered above me. He held himself back deliberately, prolonging the dance as he entered me again and again. His lips nipped at my shoulder and I felt the rush of release as I shuddered beneath him.

My climax continued without beginning or end as he steadily drove into me, resisting the urge to increase his rhythm. I was caught in the current as the waves washed over me and I moaned his name over and over, consumed with his being inside me. He sought my lips with his own, stilling my cries, as his tongue plunged into my mouth as relentlessly as he penetrated my core.

I dissolved in oblivion, suffused in his essence, as he made love to my soul and fed from my body. His movements grew quicker as he surrendered his will and nature possessed him. He cried out my name as he drowned in the abyss and flooded me with his love.
We lay in the firelight, drained and depleted, but utterly content and drenched in our passion. I held Jon in my arms and he laid his head on my breast as we drifted back to the present.

1 comment:

Sunstreaked said...

I should know better than to read your posts in the MORNING when there is such a long day ahead of me...!!!

The scenes you evoke when these two make love are sensual and tender and very visual in the best sense of that word. The words create the mental "movie" and because you are so talented, you don't leave the reader with gaps or jarring words that smack us "out" of the movie.

True talent and a true gift for evoking images.

And - YES !!! - I have another chapter waiting!