Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Sauna Part 195

We had been driving for fifteen minutes before Jon finally spoke. I had put my hand on his knee and he covered it with his own, but he had remained quiet and I didn’t push him. He needed time to collect his thoughts and get control of his emotions before he was ready to talk.

“Trish, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have asked you to come. I had hoped it would have gone better than this, but I half-expected what happened. I guess I just wanted you there for moral support” he said finally.

“Jon, it’s okay, really. I admit I was dreading it too, and I was tempted to beg off when you gave me an out, but I’m here because I wanted to be. You’re my husband and we’re in this together, good or bad. I want to be there for you no matter what” I answered.

“Thanks baby. I am glad. It does make it easier; not easy, mind you, but easier” he said with a mirthless laugh.

He squeezed my hand and I returned the pressure and slid over closer to him on the seat. He slid his arm around me and held me as we drove to the city. It was only one-thirty and we had plenty of time.

The “Big Apple” was an exciting place to be during the holidays and the window dressings were really spectacular. Everywhere we went had elaborate holiday themed-windows and I felt like a little kid as I reminisced about going downtown to Buffalo with my mom to look at the store windows. It was one thing about my mom that I remembered fondly.

Jon and I walked along the street and people actually smiled as they dashed from store to store and I felt my mood begin to brighten. We stopped at a street vendor and bought roasted chestnuts and we even took a short carriage ride. I could perhaps learn to like NYC after all. Jon began to unwind too as we took in the sights and he pointed out various landmarks while we munched on the chestnuts. He had a mission, however, and signaled the driver to stop when we approached a store where he wanted to browse.

“Babe, I need to go in here and look for something, but I want it to be a surprise. Do you think you could find something to look at in one of the other places for a bit and I’ll meet you in about an hour?” he asked.

“I do need to find something for Richie and I have a couple of ideas, but don’t worry about a gift for me, love. The house in Colorado was plenty!” I said seriously.

“There’s something special I have in mind, but I just haven’t had time to find it, so scoot!” he grinned as he kissed me goodbye.

I had seen a vintage clothing store that looked rather interesting and I hoped I could find something for Richie there and I wouldn’t have minded getting a few more things for Jon if I saw something he’d like. I meandered about until I spied something that had Richie written all over it.

“That one there! Could I see that?” I asked, feeling thrilled that I found the perfect thing.

“This one?” the saleslady pointed and I shook my head vigorously.

“It’s awfully big” she cautioned.

She handed me an old crushed velvet hat in a gorgeous wine color and I fingered the floppy brim, hoping it would fit Richie’s fat head! I tried it on myself for size and I drowned in it as it covered my eyes and hung on my head.

“It’s perfect!” I cried jubilantly as the saleslady made a face.

“It’s for a friend” I explained. “I’ll need a scarf to go with it if you have anything that might work?” I added.

She showed me over to a section of vintage scarves and I pawed through the bin and found one I liked. I tied it around the hat and grinned. Richie would love it! I handed her my selections and then hunted through the racks of men’s clothing for Jon. I was about to despair when I saw it.

There at the back was a well-worn military jacket in navy blue with grey trim. I had no idea how old it might have been, but I knew he would like it and it looked like it might fit even if we had to have it altered slightly. The woman who waited on me said she believed it was from the civil war, although I doubted very much that it was genuine. It could have been a reenactment costume piece and I assumed her tale was intended to justify the outrageous price tag. But I didn’t care. I knew Jon would love it and I handed it to her to wrap along with the hat and the scarf.

I checked my watch and I still had some time to browse before I met Jon in front of Saks. I found an old quill pen that had been discounted for a quick sale and snatched it, wishing they had an old ink well to match. I didn’t really think that Jon would use it, but I thought it would look elegant along with his leather journal.

“Can I help you find anything else?” the saleswoman asked solicitously.

“Not unless you happen to have a copy of “It’s a Wonderful Life” on DVD” I laughed.

“No, I’m afraid not. But I’ll bet the drugstore across the street does. It’s pretty popular and they have a bunch of videos” she suggested.

I raced across the street with my packages and hurriedly asked the clerk where the videos were. He pointed me towards a rack near the cameras and I began hunting frantically through the assortment. He asked if he could help me find something in particular and I lowered my eyes as I told him the name.

“We did have that, but it may be gone” he said. “Let me check in the back.”

He returned moments later and produced a brand new copy of the movie and handed it to me with a smile.

“It’s the last one. Someone had it set aside, but too bad. You got here first” he grinned and I thanked him.

I paid for the video and dashed out the door to meet Jon. He was standing in front of Saks with a bag and checking his watch as I ran up beside him, panting.

“Where were you? Are we all set?” We should grab some dinner and head home before it gets any later” he said.

“Wait until you see what I got for Richie! I had the saleswoman wrap it, but it’s perfect and I think he’ll love it!” I beamed.

I described the hat I had found as we walked back to the car and Jon agreed that it was right up Richie’s alley. He had ordered a special guitar that was handcrafted and somewhat different than the hundreds Richie already had and he was perturbed that it hadn’t arrived yet and was hoping it came today.

We stopped at Barnacle Bob’s and wolfed down some burgers and fries and Jon was relieved when we found a package waiting when we got home. He didn’t bother to open it as it was obviously the guitar he’d been expecting and we did our best to wrap it, but the box was large and we had to piece together the paper to cover it.

“Don’t worry, babe. Richie will know what it is anyway as he’s gotten a guitar from me almost every year! I guess I’m not very imaginative, but I know what he likes” Jon assured me.

I stripped off my clothes and hopped in the shower with Jon, intending to make it a quick one, but he had other ideas. I found myself trapped between him and the wall, but I didn’t try very hard to escape. Jon nipped at my shoulder as the water cascaded down his back in a steady stream. He straddled me with his arms as he nudged my thighs apart with his knee.

“I don’t care if we’re late” he muttered in response to my protests.

I raised my leg to wrap around his hip and I grew wetter as the tip of his swollen cock prodded my willing flesh. His hands caught in my hair and he tilted my head back as I offered him my throat. His head dipped down to lick at the hollow there as he held his shaft in his hand, gliding it over my slickness. I didn’t care if we were late anymore either.

“Do you want me to take you now or later?” he smirked.

“Fuck me now” I hissed as his words sent a surge of desire straight through to my core.

His chuckle was deliciously dirty as he slipped into my throbbing pussy and I clenched my muscles, drawing him deeper. Too much time had passed since he’d taken me in the shower and I found myself missing the raw need I saw in his eyes and I heard in his voice now. Our lovemaking had been sweet and tender lately, but I was longing to be ravaged and violated and he didn’t disappoint me.

With one swift movement, his hands flew to my ass as he withdrew and lifted me up only to impale me again with all his strength. The muscles in his arms glistened under the water and I saw the cords stand out on his neck as he rammed into me again and again. My back hit the wall, but I was only conscious of feeling him moving inside me. I bit my lip as I screamed out his name and my contractions seized his rod like a vice.

“That’s it, baby, come for me” he said in a strained voice as he struggled to hold off his own climax until he felt me begin to go slack in his arms.

I felt his seed empty inside me and I clung to him tighter as he rocked us through the waves of release, his hips grinding in rhythm with mine. I ran my nails down his back and he shuddered as my legs dropped back to the floor and he held me against him. My breath came in gasps as we staggered back under the water and kissed.

“Damn that was good. I love when you’re bad” I gulped as he pulled back to look at me.

“I missed that side of you too” he grinned wolfishly and we both giggled as we hastily finished bathing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great chapter! That shower scene.... well it left me feeling jealous my shower this morning was very boring by comparessing...:(
And now I'm very intrigued to see what Jon got Trish at Sacks:)
Bayaderra

Sunstreaked said...

Thank goodness my husband is coming up tomorrow night...he's in T R O U B L E !!!

Isn't shower fun great? Hmmmm, oh yeah!

Love the hat for Richie - could SO see it. Wonder what Jon was getting Trish and is there going to be more fall out from "mommie dearest"?

You are the biggest tease, wench, and I for one LOVE IT!

Ana said...

Agree, the shower scenes are very refreshing!