Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Sauna Part 192

The ride home was uneventful, but we had both begun to relax and weariness began to creep in. I rested my head against Jon’s chest and he stroked my hair as he laid his head back against the seat.

“That went better than I expected” he said finally.

“Yeah, you really sidetracked them with that comment about the cookies” I agreed.

“Heh, you were pretty shrewd yourself, darlin’. I was only trying to guarantee that I would get you in the kitchen tomorrow, but you’re getting pretty good at handling the press yourself” he said appreciatively as he kissed the top of my head.

“I learned from watching the master” I yawned.

“Tim Horton’s?” he asked indulgently.

“No, baby, just bed tonight” I replied sleepily.

We arrived home at just around midnight and the tree was still standing. The cats were hungry however and I fed them a snack so they wouldn’t plague us in the morning. Jon took a quick shower while I crawled into bed. It felt so good to relax and stretch out and I took advantage of the situation while the cats were occupied eating. I was sound asleep when Jon came out of the shower and joined me. He lay down beside me and held me close and soon he was snoring contentedly.


****************


When we woke the next morning the ground was covered with snow and I gazed out the window in wonder. Norman Rockwell would have been proud I thought to myself as I watched Jon building the fire in the living room and I hummed along to the carols that were playing on the radio.

“Okay, now can we make the cookies?” Jon asked imploringly.

“Oh, alright!” I conceded and we headed into the kitchen.

He was eager to help and I had to admit it was rather fun when we did it together. Baking had never been my strong suit, but I’d mastered the art of making Christmas cookies and I was glad I’d stocked the kitchen pretty well at this point. I gave Jon the grueling chore of mixing the dough while I checked our supplies for the ingredients I needed for a couple varieties. I realized I had most of the basics but I was missing a few things and I made out a list.

“You might as well pick up another bottle of whiskey for your mom at the liquor store as I need some rum for the rum balls and I don’t see any in here” I suggested as I pawed through the liquor cabinet.

“Any special kind?” he inquired.

“No, whatever is on sale will do and pick up some eggnog while you’re at the store” I remembered as I added it to the list.

Jon kissed me goodbye and went to pick up the groceries at the nearest store after we rolled out the dough and cut out the cookies. I took a break from the baking and wrapped up Jon’s presents while he was gone, wishing I had a few more packages for him. It didn’t seem like much, but it wasn’t easy to buy for a multimillionaire.

I returned to the kitchen and got the next batch of cookies in the oven while the first batch was cooling and I made up the frosting while I waited. He was back in no time and I let him frost the batch that had cooled and he was like a little kid as he ate half of what he had finished. And so it went as we made batch after batch and Jon sampled them all. At least we didn’t have to stop for lunch as he was beginning to get rather full.

“Baby, you’ll never eat dinner if you keep up at that pace” I warned him.

“Yeah, I know, but they’re so good” he mumbled as he chomped down another.

We made cut-outs and rum balls, molasses cookies and Mexican wedding rings and my favorite, jam thumbprints. I put Jon in charge of the haystacks as they were the easiest and there was no baking involved. The penuche took the longest, but it wouldn’t be Christmas without it and there was nothing quite like my grandmother’s brown sugar fudge. We even stuffed dates with peanut butter and Jon was surprised that something so healthy could actually taste that decadent. The Hello Dolly bars were the last and we worked on them together.

“Let’s make up a tin for Richie” I suggested and Jon didn’t argue as we had more than enough despite all that he’d eaten already.

It was getting late now and I was beginning to get hungry myself and I started to think about dinner. I really had had enough of cooking myself and I wasn’t in the mood for pizza, so we ordered Chinese and had it delivered. I was anxious to start wrapping the packages.

We cleaned up the kitchen and dinner arrived and Jon ate very little, but he still managed to make room for the fudge for dessert. It was a good thing that Christmas only came once a year I teased him and he nodded, patting his belly.

I spiked us some eggnog and Jon built up the fire as we settled down to wrap the gifts. Eddie really wanted to help and he sprawled on the paper, making it difficult to cut around him. I crumpled a piece up and threw it and that kept him entertained while we worked. Zeke crawled into Jon’s lap and I motioned for him to sit still while I grabbed the camera. I managed to snap a picture of the two of them with Jon smirking arrogantly.

“Please, baby, you gotta print that and let me frame it and give it to Richie for Christmas!” he cackled and I had to admit it was a great idea.

Jon grabbed the camera and took pictures of me amid all the carnage and I snapped another one of him with a bow stuck on his nose. We were feeling pretty silly after a few glasses of eggnog, but it was good just to let go and play. Eventually we ended up in a tickling match and Jon won hands down as he had me pinned on my back. I pleaded no contest when he rubbed his chin along my throat, making me mew as his whiskers tickled the tender skin.

His eyes darkened at the sound of my whimpering and soon we were making love on the living room floor. It was no longer a Norman Rockwell scene as my fingers dug into the carpet and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He plunged deep inside me with one quick thrust and rocked me gently as I started to come. His lips were soft and tender as he silenced me with his kisses and we scattered the remaining packages across the floor as he rolled onto his back.

I quickly repositioned myself and straddled his hips as he pulled my turtle neck over my head. He reached for my breasts and fingered my nipples as I threw back my head and rode him. His skin glowed in the warm firelight and I dragged my nails down his chest, lightly flicking his nipples buried amid the fur. He growled low in his throat and I reached down behind me and trailed my fingers along the inside of his thighs.

Jon closed his eyes and surrendered as I gripped him tighter inside me and my climax took over, milking him rhythmically towards his own release. I slowed down to a leisurely pace and his lips curled into a smile as he ground his hips against me, emptying the last of his seed into my throbbing cavern.

“C’mere” he whispered hoarsely as he drew me down to lay on top of him.

He rolled onto his side and held me still as his erection subsided and slipped from my grasp. He cradled my head on his shoulder and I ran my fingers through the downy soft fur on his chest and he shuddered as I brushed over his nipples. My hand strayed down to his sensitive member and stroked it lovingly, but ever so lightly. Jon made a small little sound and started to giggle and I kept my touch even lighter as I listened to the ragged sound of his breathing.

“Oh baby, that was so good” he exhaled and I kissed his cheek.

“I suppose we’re done wrapping presents for tonight?” I chuckled.

His tongue lolled from his mouth and I laughed at the goofy expression. We had almost finished with all the gifts and the rest could wait till tomorrow I decided and I rubbed his belly affectionately.

“C’mon superman, let’s hit the sheets before we fall asleep and Katie catches us here in the morning” I coaxed.

Jon groaned and sat up and removed his jeans which were still tangled about his ankles. I stood up and gave him my hand and we hobbled off to the bedroom with two sleepy cats trailing behind us. It was still snowing as we drifted off to sleep.

4 comments:

Sunstreaked said...

Well, glad to see someone else thinks wrapping Christmas presents can be an "adventure"! Okay, where's Elaine? Know she's not gonna go quietly into that good night, and how is Richie doing? I worry about that man. Trish is so good for Jon, getting him down off that high perch all we "fans" have placed him on and back into real life.

Love the idea of Zeke sitting on Jon with his smirk showing and then wanting to give it to Richie! I mean, how old are these guys anyway? ROFLMAO!!!

Great chapter, babe!!

Anonymous said...

Dates stuffed with peanut butter - mmmmm, something to try. See, that's why I love this story so much; always learning something :)
Oh, also like the way these two wrap presents. What a sight that must have been; boxes and wrapping paper everywhere on the floor and Trish and Jon in the midst of it all. I like it!

Anonymous said...

WOW *whipingsweatfrommyforehead*
It took me one week!!! to make it to this chapter. But it was worth it, it really was.

Such a great story Opester. So many things I loved about this, so I really don´t know where to start ;)

The beginning was smoooooking hot. Who wouldn´t dream about meeting Jon this way, uuh?

The relationship of Trish and Jon is soo lovely and adorable. Respect from both sides to each other is showing so good in your story.

The cats, ooooh how sweet are they? I have two of them with me here at home. Love them. You got me crying hard, when Beowulf died. God, I could feel the pain, even if it´s "just" a story.

You pictured Richie as the big, funny and lovely Teddy bear as I imagine him by myself. And Elaine, this *peeeeeep* bitch, was so angry here in at that point. GRRRRR

So, just wanted to let you know that I love your story.
Keep up that great work.

Trina

Opester said...

Wow, guys, thanks so much-I'm overwhelmed with the thoughtful and detailed comments-I'm so glad that folks are really enjoying the story and find it realistic and moving as those are the most important things to me! Still more to come....!