Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Sauna Part 208

Jon and Richie and I spent the evening together after the guys went home. We sat and talked and tried to reassure Richie that all would yet be well. He was beginning to show his age I noted and I was sad to see how this experience with Elaine had aged him. It was getting late and Jon and I were anxious to have some private time together before he left in the morning and I suggested that Richie relax a bit in the hot tub before bed. He got the hint and I saw a spark of the man I had come to love like a brother myself.

“Okay, kids, the old man is gonna head upstairs for a hot soak. You two be good, ya hear?” he grinned.

“Thanks, man, much obliged” Jon winked at him and Richie left us with the bottle of wine he had finally wheedled out of Jon.

“I wish he wouldn’t drink so much” I whispered after we’d gotten in bed.

“I know, babe. Maybe I can get a discount if I can talk him and my mom into rehab together” he joked.

“I’m serious, Jon, really. I’m worried about him, especially now with the tour starting and you guys being on the road. Please, watch out for him, okay? He’s very fragile right now” I persisted.

“Okay, counselor, I’ll keep an eye on the boy. Now, can we focus on something besides Richie and Elaine?” he nudged me affectionately, nibbling my ear.

Jon knew how to distract me and he wasn’t about to take no for an answer anyway. Not that I intended to refuse him, mind you. I closed my eyes and let my mind wander to that magikal place where only Jon could take me. He kissed my eyelids with tender lips and caressed my body with delicate strokes. Soon I was swimming in the sea that was Jon and I felt myself dissolving into his warmth.

It had been quite a while since we had been filled by the God and Goddess, but tonight they enveloped us in their encompassing embrace. My soul was filled with their ancient mystery and the ache in my heart was soothed as it blended with Jon’s as we soared to the peak and back again. The moon had risen high in the sky and the Lady smiled down on us as we lay in her light and her love. The mists had lifted as I turned to him and smiled.

“I love you, husband” I sighed contentedly.

“And I love you, my wife” he cooed, combing my hair with his fingers.

We drifted off to the Summerland where we slept, suspended in time.


********************


Jon woke before me and he slipped out of bed to start the coffee. I snuggled against him as he climbed back in bed and even the aroma of fresh coffee wasn’t quite enough to convince me that I wanted to get up just then. He chuckled low in his throat as he tapped my thigh with his stiffened rod.

“Are you awake?” he growled in my ear and I giggled.

“No, you’ll have to try harder to wake me” I teased back.

“Baby, I don’t know how much harder I can get” he grunted as he thwacked me again.

“Well, good morning, Lil’ Jon” I giggled, stroking his shaft with my hand.

I felt Lil’ Jon twitch in greeting and Big Jon waggled his eyebrows at me in a mock invitation. I laughed outright now and he kissed me, bruising my lips with his need. I rolled onto my back and he slid inside me with a groan, burying his head between my neck and my shoulder. His whiskers tickled me into a frenzy and I ground my hips against his in response, matching his rhythm. My nails scraped along the skin of his back and my hardened nipples brushed the fine hairs on his chest, arousing us both as he hovered above me. It didn’t take long as he deepened his thrusts and soon we were both trembling and shaking with the fury of a mutual release.

“Are you awake now?” he grinned mischievously.

“Oh yeah, wide awake” I replied, acknowledging his prowess.

“How about getting me some coffee then?” he said, testing me.

I grabbed the nearest pillow I could lay my hands on and swatted him as he rolled off, cackling with satisfaction. He yanked me out of the bed and onto my feet and kissed me indulgently.

“Good morning, babe” he said soothingly and I forgave him instantly.

We slipped on our robes and headed out to the kitchen where Richie was waiting at the kitchen table.

“You’re up early this morning” Jon commented.

“Yeah, I needed some aspirin and I smelled the coffee” Richie said, still looking groggy.

“What time is it?” I wondered, squinting to see the clock.

“It’s just past six, darlin’, but the plane’s leaving at ten and the limo will be here by nine” Jon reminded me.

“Should I make some breakfast or is Vicky feeding you today?” I offered.

“I’m hungry. I worked up an appetite” Jon winked.

“Geez, Jon, it sucks when you’re this chipper at this hour” Richie grumbled.

“How ’bout sausage gravy and biscuits?” I asked, peering into the frig.

“Sounds good” Jon answered for both of them.

I set about preparing breakfast while Jon went and shaved. Richie took another couple of aspirin and I refilled his coffee.

“Do you want eggs too?” I asked and he waved me off, swallowing the pills.

“No, no, sausage and biscuits sounds good. Do you want some help, Trish?” he offered.

“Nope, I got it, but I’m afraid these won’t be home-made” I said as I cracked open the roll of biscuits. “Are you okay, Richie?”

“I will be, doll. Once we get on the road, I’ll focus on work and things will fall into place. It’ll be good to get outta the States for a while. When are you coming over to join us?” he asked, looking hopeful.

I explained about the plans for me to join them around my birthday for a few days and maybe longer if I was successful in finding a cat sitter. Zeke arrived, again on cue, and rubbed Richie’s leg and soon he was joined by the others who were demanding their breakfast. Richie fed them while I finished cooking and called Jon and we sat down to eat.

“I called and left a message for the lawyer to see about suing Elaine for defamation” Jon announced as joined us. “What are you offering her as a settlement for the divorce?”

“We haven’t really arrived at a figure yet since she disappeared after we served her with papers, but now that we know where she is, I’ll start working on it again. She didn’t respond to the first offer that came with the papers and we offered a decent sum. I’m hoping she becomes more receptive once her reserves are depleted with a lawsuit” Richie said heavily.

“How much did she get before you managed to freeze your accounts?” I wondered.

“She’d drained about $50G in less than twenty-four hours. Elaine got accustomed to my lifestyle pretty quickly” Richie laughed without mirth.

We’d finished breakfast now and decided to shower and get cleaned up. Richie went upstairs to get ready and Jon and I hopped in our shower, enjoying our last moments of intimacy before it was time to leave. He packed the rest of his personal items in the leather carry-on bag and I saw that he’d tucked in the journal and the scrapbook as well.

“I hate having to leave you, baby” he whispered, holding me tightly.

“I know, love, I hate this too. But we’ll both be pretty busy for a few weeks and then I’ll see you in Germany and we’ll make up for lost time!” I said reassuringly, but my lips were trembling as I spoke.

I had tried not to think about saying goodbye and I wanted to be stronger than I felt, but now that it was time I felt like a big baby. Jon kissed me hungrily which only left me begging for more until we finally parted when Richie shouted that the limo was here.

“Keep the faith, baby” he crooned in my ear and together we walked to the limo. Rick held the door while the driver loaded Jon’s and Richie’s things into the trunk and I hugged Richie goodbye as well. Jon and I kissed again, but it was a tender farewell, tinged with regret rather than passion. He got in the backseat with Richie and Rick shut the door.

“Take good care of them, Rick” I said through my tears which were falling like rain down my cheeks.

“I will, Trish, don’t you worry” he reassured me.

Jon waved goodbye through the window and I watched as the limo drove out of site. I took a deep breath and turned to walk back up the drive to my now empty nest.

6 comments:

lori said...

Great chapter Opester. Curious to see what their first time apart brings.....

Anonymous said...

Just got me cryin here, Opester.

It felt so real and I just think, I have a missing piece now here in my body somewhere.

And about Richie, God I´m so sorry for him. He must be feeling horrible (is that right English???)


Trina

Anonymous said...

Guess what? My hotel has internet!! Well, I had to buy it, but it was worth it to catch up!

Now, I'm feeling all depressed that they are apart. I agree with Lori, I can't wait to see what happens next. Elaine will be up to something for sure!

Linda

Opester said...

Hey Lori, thanks again for always leaving me comments-I so appreciate those who've come along this far for the ride!
Trina, you're English is perfect! I so love your name, would you mind if I used it perhaps as a character sometime if the muse gives me an opportunity? I think Richie may be on the market soon, LOL...
And Linda, it's so nice that you found a way to keep on the fics! I hope you enjoy a wonderful vacation-I'm looking forward to one myself next week and I won't have internet access (no electricity where we are going)so I'll have my own catching up to do when I'm back.

Sunstreaked said...

“Baby, I don’t know how much harder I can get” he grunted as he thwacked me again.

OMG! I was laughing like a loon when reading this as the visual was too hilarious - thwacking! I'm gonna remember that one!

How can a heart not break for Richie right now?

Me thinks Jon doesn't quite get the seriousness yet of his mother's alcohol problem and Richie's potential one. That's worrisome.

I'm already hating Jon and Trish's time apart and wonder how they're going to do.

And - to make matters worse - you're going on vacation (have a blast by the way!) - and we're all gonna go into withdrawal from not having your story available!!!

Guess it'll be re-reading again until you return! Now, I somehow got behind and have to go read MORE!

Love ya, Opester! Such good work lately. Buy your muse a drink!

Ana said...

I feel sad for all of them too.
Hope Trish will be able to manage to be alone.