Friday, July 11, 2008

The Sauna Part 212

Sunday morning greeted me with glorious sunshine as I finally woke up and stretched contentedly in the bed. I’d finally fallen asleep late last night after relieving the longing I’d felt after talking to Jon and the guys. I smiled to myself as I thought about the surprise I had planned for Jon. The cats were nestled in bed alongside me and it looked like a beautiful day.

I started the coffee and fed the boys before heading into the shower to start the day. I logged onto the computer and checked my email and there was a rambling, drunken message from Jon. I laughed as I read it, realizing he’d sent it after he returned to the hotel last night. He and Richie had joined in with the bar band after a few more drinks and the guys ended up getting him drunk to try and take his mind off our separation. I wrote back a saucy reply and included the picture I had taken last night. I knew it would prompt a phone call once he woke up and checked in.

I logged into Backstage and skimmed through the threads about the concert last night. The reviews were all good and it looked like the first U.K. show had started the tour with a bang. There were several more shows in Great Britain before the guys moved on to Scotland and then over to Denmark. I shot off an email to Jon again just to let him know how many requests I had seen for ‘Let’s Make It Baby’ and I hoped he’d consider resurrecting the song too.

It was still early and I wanted to do a little shopping before Cherie and Jim arrived as there was nothing to eat in the house. I had plenty of time and I didn’t want to miss the phone call from Jon before I left, so I tried to focus on making a grocery list as I nibbled on a package of cookies I’d found in the cupboard. I grinned as I found myself softly singing ‘Let’s Make it Baby’ while I waited impatiently for the call I knew I would get.


****************


It was just after two in the afternoon when Jon finally woke. His head felt better than he’d expected, but then he’d been up earlier to take a few aspirin. He looked at the empty space in the bed beside him and sighed. As much as he loved doing the shows, he hated the loneliness that went along with the tours and today was no exception. He dialed room service and ordered his coffee and a light lunch before heading into the shower.

Jon fired up his laptop as he sat down to eat his lunch and began by checking his email, hoping to see something from me as it was still a bit early in Colorado to call. He saw there was a reply to an email he had apparently sent last night and he wondered what he had written as he didn’t recall having sent it. He opened the message and was startled when he saw the picture I had attached, burning his mouth as he sputtered into his coffee.

“Holy Fuck!” he exclaimed, wiping the coffee that had dribbled onto his chin.

I’d been in a devilish mood the night before and after being unable to sleep, an idea had struck me. I had gotten up and managed, after several attempts, to get a picture of myself in the slave girl costume we’d left in Colorado. I had mischievously thought that if I couldn’t sleep without Jon, I would make it hard for him to sleep without me too! Jon’s eyes lingered over the photo and his mind wandered to that night when I had surprised him by wearing it. He began reading what I had written to accompany the photo, massaging his stiffening cock as he did.


***************


The phone rang at eight-thirty and I smiled as I answered, checking the caller ID this time to be sure it was Jon.

“Morning, baby” I greeted him with a throaty chuckle.

“Shit, Trish, I’m sitting here with my dick in my hand, ready to hop on the next plane for home! You’re turning me into a dirty old man!” he announced, followed by his own lusty chuckle.

“I didn’t have to work very hard at that!” I teased back.

“Talk to me, baby, next time you can’t sleep. I wanna cum along for the ride” he cackled.

“I’m wide awake now, wanna try and make me sleepy?” I coaxed.

I heard his sharp intake of breath as I began to describe my current “situation” and true to his word, Jon coached me along. I pinched my nipple and moaned as I listened to him tell me what he wanted to do and my fingers were slippery as I stroked my swollen lips, following his verbal instructions. I offered a full report on my progress as he related his own condition and I offered suggestions on what I would do if I was there. Jon ran his finger over the tip of his cock and I could tell he was close when his breathing mirrored my own.

“Jon, I want you inside me” I urged him along as my fingers slid deeper inside.

“I’m right there with ya, lady” he groaned as his hand began moving faster and faster.

Relief finally came as I cried into the phone and Jon’s strangled voice came over the wire as he released his own need.

“Trish, babe, aaahhhhhhhhhh…”

There were a few moments of heavier breathing as we collected our wits and recovered from the mutual shudders and I began to giggle. It didn’t matter that we were thousands of miles apart. We still managed to share an intimate climax and our timing was right on cue. The only thing missing were Jon’s arms wrapped around me, but his velvety voice in my ear was almost as comforting.

“Ah, my love, what you do to this old man” he laughed softly.

“I miss my old man…” I said softly.

“I can’t wait to see you, darlin’, it just seems like the longest two weeks I can imagine” he shared.

I decided then that it was the right moment to tell him about my surprise and I hoped he’d be as excited as I was. Jon had nothing to worry about when it came to another man, but his jealous streak gave me pause, especially when it came to an old boyfriend coming to visit when he was on the road. We wouldn’t be alone since Cherie was coming, but I still wasn’t sure how he’d react.

“I have great news about that! It might not be more than a week before I can join you and I think I’ll be able to stay a bit longer than we planned” I said enthusiastically.

“Don’t tell me you found a cat sitter already?” he asked, somewhat surprised.

“Actually, I did. I called Cherie and invited her to come out and visit. She and Dave are really having some problems and she jumped at the chance to get away for a bit” I began.

“So Cherie is going to come and stay with the cats for that long?” Jon interrupted.

“Well, not exactly” I said, hedging a bit.

“What do you mean?” he asked curiously.

“Well, Cherie hates flying and it’s too far to drive by herself, so she asked Jim-you remember Jim-the big prick from the Halloween party? He’s not working right now and I offered him the job as our cat sitter” I explained, holding my breath.

“You mean your old boyfriend-THAT Jim?” he replied.

“Yep, that’s the one. He and Cherie should be here tonight. I was planning to stay for a week or so and show them around and visit and let the cats get adjusted and then I could come and join you. How does that sound?” I said, waiting to hear how he felt.

“I’m not sure I like the idea of your old boyfriend staying with you when I’m not even there” he said, beginning to object.

“Baby, don’t forget Cherie will be here too. She might even stay here with him after I leave. I don’t know yet just how bad it is with Dave” I replied.

“And what about Missy? I can’t believe she’s going to approve of this arrangement” he added, thinking he wasn’t so sure he approved either.

“Uhm, Missy’s not really a problem anymore. Jim broke it off with her over the holidays” I explained.

Jon was silent and I knew if anything was going to be a deal breaker, this was the ticket. I hoped he would see it as an opportunity for us to spend even more time together. He knew I would never leave the cats all alone for more than a week with someone just stopping in to feed them and check on them. I could leave them for longer if I knew someone was staying with them and I wasn’t likely to find anyone else willing.

“Trish, did it have to be an old boyfriend? There wasn’t anyone else you could think of?” Jon asked reluctantly, knowing the answer as he played it out in his head.

I know she didn’t plan this as an excuse to see Jim and I know better than to let my mind imagine anything different. Who else could she find to literally move in for that long to care for the cats, especially given such short notice? But still, does it have to be the one guy that she was the most serious about before me? Shit. And he just dumped his girlfriend!

“Jon, I…” I started to respond when he cut me off.

“Trish, I know I sound like a jealous asshole, but I really don’t like this at all. He just broke up with that girlfriend and he still has a thing for you, I know it. I could tell” he interjected.

“That’s crazy. Jim and I barely have a relationship any more and even if we did, you’ve nothing to worry about it. He couldn’t hold a candle to you, Jon, and I only agreed to Cherie’s plan so I could spend more time with you” I argued.

“It was her suggestion?” Jon asked, feeling a bit better.

“Well, I said it as a joke actually, but it was Cherie who really pushed the idea. She’s the one who’s still friends with him, really” I explained.

I sensed Jon was beginning to give ground and I started to feel encouraged. I really just wanted to be with him and this was an opportunity I couldn’t resist. I knew it was less than ideal, but who knows? Maybe we should just trust the Goddess and take the gift she was offering us.

“Jon, I just hate being apart” I said plaintively.

“I know, babe, I know. Let’s give it a whirl. I do trust you, ya know” he agreed finally.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow Could see several things that could happen. Got my mind whirling this morning!

Great as always!

Alice Faye

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm??? Cheri and Jim?? This just keeps getting better and better... if that's possible!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I hate my fantasies...I really do.
Just imagine what can happen, when Jim is around.
But you know, I´ve the feeling, nothin will happen there, well I want to believe it.
I´m sure there won´t be a try from Trish´s side, but what´s about Jim???

Like I said, fantasie...sometimes...really bad :-)

Trina

Sunstreaked said...

Holy phone sex Batman! My oh my! Not gonna say what I'm really thinking, but wow!

Love that Jon, yeah JON BON JOVI!, is jealous of Trish's old boyfriend Jim! Great little addition there and made me laugh. Makes Jon so human so I loved it!

And, she gets to go sooner! I'm thinking that first night is gonna be a scorcher!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for two chapters (again). It was a nice treat after coming home from vacation today.

Oh, who am I kidding? I was looking forward to getting home and back to internet including fan fiction and youtube!! Renting it for one 24 hour period in the hotel was just not enough!!

LOL at this one, though-we were out in the Gulf of Mexico on a boat yesterday and I heard not one, but two Bon Jovi songs coming from other boats in the area! It was a great pick me up for the Jovi fan going through withdrawls!

Have a great day, Opester!

Linda

Anonymous said...

great chapter! loved it again!