Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Sauna Part 219

Once we were back in our room, Jon drew me against him and kissed me roughly. I slipped my hands under his t-shirt and stroked the skin on his back and he purred like a motor into my ear.

“Let’s get you naked” I prompted.

“You first” he replied lecherously as he pushed my robe over my shoulders and stood back to admire my body.

“I’m waiting, mister” I teased, eyeing him provocatively.

Jon grinned and made haste to disrobe while I watched approvingly. My mouth watered at the sight of his naked body and I could feel my muscles twitching inside in anticipation. I longed to feel the length of his cock inside me as he reached over and turned on the shower.

“C’mere” he smirked as he held out his hand.

I reached out to take it and he pulled me against him, his hands moving to grip my hips. He lifted me up and I circled his hips with my thighs as he stepped under the water. I groaned as he slid inside me and I reveled in the familiar feel of his penetration.

“Oh, baby …” he moaned, his breath hot in my ear.

I shuddered in response to the sound of his lust as he withdrew and thrust into me again, pinning my back to the wall. I pulled his head back and plunged my tongue into his waiting mouth, but not before catching the look of desire in his eyes as he buried himself deeper within me. Our hunger for each other was intoxicating as we desperately tried to consume one another in every conceivable way. He devoured my mouth as I absorbed every thrust of his tongue and his shaft as they plunged into me harder.

I felt myself beginning to come as I threw my head back and he nipped at my throat. I wanted to prolong the encounter, but my need overtook me as he sank his teeth into my shoulder. I thrashed against him as I let go and his chuckle echoed in my ear. My nails dug into his scalp as I screamed out his name and he quickened the pace, extending my pleasure.

“Here I come” he announced as he rammed me furiously and I felt his explosion in the core of my being.

“Jon …” I murmured into his hair as he panted against me, still trembling from the force of his climax.

“Trish …” he said as he pulled back and looked at me.

We both started to giggle and it soon became a full-throated laugh as we acknowledged our tempestuous nature. I felt him grow limp as he slipped from my grip and his love leaked down my leg. He lowered me back to a standing position and I leaned against the wall for support. My legs weren’t the only ones shaking this time.

“I missed you, baby” I grinned.

“I missed you too” he smiled, taking my face in his hands, as he kissed me affectionately.

We finished showering at a leisurely pace now that we’d satisfied our more immediate desires, but my appetite for Jon was insatiable and I lingered over his body as I bathed him. I massaged his scalp while I washed his hair and I kneaded his muscles as I spread the soapy lather across his shoulders and down his arms. I stroked the fur on his chest and trailed kisses down the length of his abdomen as I made my way to the patch of fur between his legs.

Jon closed his eyes and groaned appreciatively as I swallowed his limp shaft, bathing it with my tongue. My fingers danced over his thighs, circling around to stroke the cheeks of his perfect ass and I felt his cock twitch in my mouth. I coaxed and teased him back to life, grinning as I held his hardened length in my hands. He looked down at me then and shook his head.

“Trish, are you trying to kill me?” he chuckled.

“On the contrary, baby” I smirked.

He reached under my arms and drew me up to meet his eyes which were twinkling with amusement as he fondled my breasts.

“What am I gonna do with you, my greedy little wench?” he asked, cocking an eyebrow at me.

I raised my eyebrows in question, confident that he would find a solution. He shook his head again indulgently, pinching my swollen nipples between his fingers and making me growl.

“A husband’s job is never done” he lamented as he slid a finger into my soaking wet pussy.

I growled even lower and he dropped to his knees, replacing his finger with his tongue. My legs were trembling and he drew me down to the floor and repositioned himself on all fours. I leaned back on my arms as he parted my thighs and buried his head between them. It didn’t take long before I was squirming and I begged him to take me again.

He was fully erect now and hard as a rock himself and obliged, driving into me with such fierceness that I squealed in delight. The floor of the shower was slippery and we slid over the surface as he pummeled me with his thrusts. He lifted my legs over his shoulders and I reached back with my arms to steady myself against the wall and that worked. He drew a sharp breath as his eyes feasted on the image before him and he was determined to satisfy the lust he saw on my face.

He lowered his lips to meet mine and I captured his tongue as he ploughed into me firmly this time and I arched to absorb the impact. Our bodies connected in a frenzy of fevered collisions as we merged into one, reaching the pinnacle together. Exhausted, but sated, I relaxed beneath Jon as he collapsed in a heap on top of me while the water continued to beat down on top of us.

“Shit, darlin’, our friends will think that we’ve drowned up here” he chortled.

I grinned wickedly, but I nodded, as he heaved himself off me and stood, extending his hand to help me up from the floor. I stood up with an effort and he folded me to him, embracing me tightly as we both caught our breath. He pushed my hair from my eyes as he looked at me lovingly, stroking my cheek.

“It’s good to be home” he whispered contentedly.

“I love you, Jon” I smiled.

****************


When we finally emerged from the bedroom, Cherie and Jim were waiting downstairs. Opie was perched on Cherie’s lap and she was stroking his fur and I could swear the big cat was smiling. Eddie and Zeke were sunning themselves in the window and Floyd was sprawled on the couch next to Jim.

“Where should we go for brunch? I’ve worked up an appetite” Jon snickered at me.

Jim snorted in acknowledgement and he and Jon exchanged knowing looks. I looked at the floor, hiding my blush, and ventured a suggestion.

“How about Victoria’s Parlor? They have great food and specialty coffees and it isn’t that far.”

“That sounds pretty good” Jim added his vote.

“Do they have vegetarian?” Cherie was curious.

She had been rather quiet since the encounter this morning and I was glad to see she seemed to be more relaxed now. I guessed that Jon and I weren’t the only ones who’d had an extended shower.

“I know they have salads and quiches” I answered and she nodded in agreement.

We piled in the car and drove the short distance to Pagosa. The restaurant wasn’t too busy on a weekday and there was no wait for a table. The waitress handed us menus and I noticed her looking intently at Jon and it caught my attention. Jon seemed oblivious as he concentrated on the menu but I watched her more closely, trying to judge whether she’d recognized him or was just struck by how handsome he was.

Jon looked particularly hot as he was dressed in tight jeans and a snug fitting thermal shirt that accentuated his body and I was feeling rather possessive after our morning frolic. I glanced at the menu and I was debating between quiche or a more traditional breakfast when she arrived with the coffee.

“Do you see anything you like?” the woman asked flirtatiously, looking directly at Jon.

“How’s the Quiche Lorraine?” I interjected.

“Everything’s good here, but the Belgian waffles are our specialty” she answered, still staring at Jon.

I was beginning to bristle now as her intent was apparent, at least to me. Jon looked up then and ordered the waffles and asked if he could get a side of sausage instead of bacon to go with it. He flashed his signature smile and I saw the woman melt as she wrote down his order without even looking at the pad.

“I’d be happy to accommodate you” she drawled with implied meaning.

“That’s very gracious of you” I said crisply. “I’m sure my husband appreciates it, he does love his sausage” I added pointedly as I placed my hand on his arm.

“Yes, I do. My wife knows me well” he chuckled, getting the drift now as he put his hand over mine. “What are you in the mood for, my love?” he asked me solicitously.

“I’ll have the quiche” I replied sweetly as Heather, the waitress, scowled and scribbled it onto her pad.

Cherie and Jim were placing their orders with Heather as Jon leaned over and whispered to me.

“I didn’t realize you had such a territorial nature” Jon smirked and I smiled back at him innocently.

Neither Cherie nor Jim caught the gist of what had transpired and the conversation soon turned to other matters. Jim asked about the shows in England and Cherie talked about the time she had spent in Cambridge as an exchange student. Jon asked Jim more about the kind of work he was looking for and Jim shared that he’d always worked in the automotive field, but was thinking it was time for a change.

“What else would you like to do?” Jon was curious.

“Don’t laugh, but I had always wanted to be a journalist” Jim admitted.

“Seriously? Have you ever tried writing for a magazine?” Jon wanted to know and I recognized the change in his tone.

Jon’s voice took on a different quality when he switched into business mode and our discussion no longer seemed casual. It began to sound like an interview as Jon questioned Jim with a purpose and I listened attentively, trying to figure out where he was headed.

“Would you be interested in taking a stab at writing a biography of the band?” Jon asked, revealing his intention at last.

“Are you serious?” Jim asked as his eyes widened at the potential opportunity.

“Yeah, actually, I think that I am. It’s something the guys and I had always talked about doing, but we never found anyone who we trusted enough to confide in and we’ve always kept things pretty private. There are things I could tell you to give you a perspective, but I wouldn’t necessarily want to see printed. I’d have to talk to the guys first, though” he said thoughtfully.

“I’d certainly be grateful for the opportunity to give it a shot” Jim assured him.

4 comments:

Sunstreaked said...

Well...uh...gulp! Should have read this at NIGHT, not first thing in the morning. Hubby would have been more appreciative! Seriously hot chapter and love the jealous Trish too!

So, Jon's gonna open up the band to Jim? Hmmm...this is really interesting and has possibilties. Does he want to keep an eye on Jim or does he want to help him out to be nice to Trish?

You always have me thinking after I read. I never get to just read and walk away. It sticks with me for hours. Must be the great writing and the story!

Anonymous said...

What a great reunion...sigh...

Linda

Sedona Sunrise said...

Was wondering how you were going to top the last chapter but wow - mission accomplished lol

Another great chapter!

Anonymous said...

Great chapter Opester!
Loved to see Trish show her claws in the restaurant :)
Bring on the European tour!
Bayaderra.