Monday, July 28, 2008

The Sauna Part 221

The music was loud as we entered the bar and Cherie made a beeline for the Karaoke machine. She was perusing the song titles while we went to the bar and the guys ordered a pitcher of beer. I ordered a JD & coke as I’d never liked beer and I was too full for something that filling. Cherie wanted a margarita, but she opted for a light beer instead when she was told there wasn’t a blender.

I asked for change for the pool table and winked over at Jon. I was feeling a bit feisty and I was anxious to play.

“Still think you can whoop me?” I challenged him.

“With one hand tied behind my back” he answered arrogantly.

“Put your money where your mouth is, mister” I said in a saucy tone.

“I’m not playing for money, but I’ll play for clothing. How about strip billiards?” he grinned lecherously.

“You’re on” I nodded, knowing I could hold my own. “Who else is in?”

“I’m in” Jim answered immediately, but Cherie hesitated.

“I suck at pool” she lamented.

“C’mon, we’ll play guys against girls. We’ll have them naked in no time” I coaxed.

“Aaawww, what the hell” she relented, trusting me to carry the game.

We tossed a coin and the guys won for the break. Jon handed the cue to Jim as he was bound by his offer to play with one hand and he couldn’t get enough power to make a good break. Jim chalked up the stick and aimed. The balls scattered, but nothing went in.

“Pay up, boy” I chuckled as Jim stripped off his jacket.

Cherie took the next shot and managed to sink something so she was safe and she passed the stick over to Jon with a grin. He took his shot and true to his word, he used only one hand, but he managed to sink one of the balls.

“Your turn, babe” he smirked as I took the stick.

I didn’t have much of a shot and I knew he’d set it up purposely to make sure I’d have to remove some article of clothing. I leaned over and set up my shot, but I missed. I handed my jacket to Jon who was waiting with his arm outstretched.

“I was hot anyway” I said as I tossed my hair off my shoulders and fanned my face for effect.

Jim took the next shot and sunk two balls at a time and Jon gave him a high five. Cherie missed her shot and scratched. She handed over her coat and looked anxiously towards the Karaoke board, wishing her song would come up before her next turn. Jon missed his shot and scowled, but he threw his coat on the pile with the others.

And so it went as we each took our turns and lost various pieces of clothing. We had attracted a crowd now as a few people had caught on to what we were doing and they told a few friends and they told a few more and soon Cherie had an audience she hadn’t anticipated. It was her turn and she was already barefoot and things were beginning to get interesting. There were only three balls left on the table. She missed.

“Trish!” she said plaintively.

“Go to the ladies room and take off your bra” I whispered.

“Are you serious?” she asked in a panicky voice.

“At least you’re probably wearing one” I hissed back and Jon cackled.

She did as she was told and came back and deposited her bra on the growing pile of clothing we had all contributed to at some point. She shoved the stick over towards Jon who I could tell was enjoying the game immensely. He made his shot and breathed a sigh of relief. He was getting down to the end of his options as well, but I wanted to see him lose his shirt. Literally.

I looked at the shots I had left and I prayed. There were only two choices and neither was good. I heard Jon chuckle as I moved about the table, eyeing the possibilities and I shot him a look. Crap! I still had a sock left before I was in real trouble. I took a deep breath and I aimed, but I missed.

“Shit!” I said loudly as I stripped off the sock and whipped it at Jon.

He looked at me smugly, but I heard a noise and whipped around just in time to see my ball roll into the pocket. I couldn’t believe it! Jim was just shaking his head.

“Give me back that sock!” I demanded and Jon knelt at my feet and slipped it onto my foot, kissing me tenderly as he stood up.

“Damn lucky shot since you’d be topless the next time” he whispered into my ear and I grinned.

Jim was up next and he had only one shot and it was easy. He couldn’t possibly miss, but he did and I knew he missed it on purpose. He stripped off his shirt and Cherie looked stricken.

“Nice move, man” Jon said approvingly and I looked at the table.

There was no way in hell Cherie was going to make the next shot. I doubted any of us could since Jim had scratched and she had to try and bank it off the far end just to touch the ball. I looked at Cherie and I could see the sweat on her brow and I scowled over at Jim and Jon who were now acting like best buddies. I could learn to hate male bonding at times like this. The crowd started hooting as Cherie prayed silently and aimed. The cue never came close to even touching the ball.

“Take off your underwear” I whispered again and she walked doggedly to the bathroom to remove the only thing that would still keep her modesty intact, at least a little.

I gave Jon a look and my eyes pleaded with him to finish this off as I handed him the stick. Cherie returned and placed her panties on top of the pile and the crowd whistled and hollered as she stood there and gave Jim the evil eye. I had to laugh in spite of my sympathy as I knew Jim wouldn’t get any sugar tonight.

The one shot remaining wasn’t easy, but it wasn’t impossible and I silently willed Jon to have mercy. He met my eyes and he winked before turning his attention back to the game and sinking the final ball. I smiled at him gratefully and Cherie breathed a sigh of relief. She grabbed her clothes from the pile and ran to the ladies room as Jon walked over and pinned me against the wall. I hung my arms around his neck and kissed him hard on the mouth as he ground his hips into mine.

“Thank you, baby. You’re still my hero” I purred hotly against his throat and he rewarded me with a soft chuckle.

“I thought Cherie was gonna have a heart attack, so I took pity on her” he laughed “and besides, I love it when you’re grateful too, babe” he said as he held up my other sock.

The crowd had dispersed now that the excitement was over and Jon knelt again to put on my sock. He kissed my foot first and I felt a shiver run threw me as his lips touched my skin. He slipped on the sock and reached for my boots as Jim leaned against the wall in the corner, watching us. Damn, he thought to himself, he’s good.

When Cherie returned, fully clothed, the Karaoke operator waved to get her attention. It was finally her turn and she bolted over to the mike and said something to the man before she began. I was expecting to hear her sing her favorite, ‘War Pigs’, and I smiled in surprise as I recognized the first notes of ‘Wanted’.

“Looks like you’re Cherie’s hero tonight” I said softly to Jon and he nodded to her to acknowledge the tribute.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Linda

Anonymous said...

strip pool? I should try it ;-)

Sunstreaked said...

Holy heck! I loved that! Strip pool with the added excitement of possible witnesses, but Jon saves the day (and their modesty). Nice song choice for Cherie too.

Now, move that pool table to their home and things might get WAY more interesting! ROFL! Sorry, my mind dropped off into the gutter!

Anonymous said...

My luck I would throw the cue through a wall and leave the balls on the table.

Very cute! Strip Pool in a public place...didn't know Colorado was that excitng!

Alice Faye

Anonymous said...

OK, I really loved this chapter. :)

Sheena