Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Sauna Part 170

We heard the knock on the door and hurried to answer it, knowing that it must be room service as we’d been in the shower for much longer than we’d anticipated. Jon wrapped a towel around his waist while I dried off and shook out my hair. I was hungry now and the meal was a welcome interruption. I threw on my robe and tossed Jon’s robe to him as he lifted the cover from our dinners and inhaled deeply.

“Gods, this smells good” he said appreciatively.

“I’m starving! Let’s eat” I announced.

We dug in and enjoyed the filet mignon and lobster we had each ordered, sharing bits of our dinners back and forth as we devoured our meals and continued our previous discussion. We both agreed that there was no reason to make a fuss as the real marriage, at least as far as we were concerned, had already taken place on the hill in my backyard. We opted to find a judge who would marry us as soon as possible and avoid the need for a cleric as that would seem too much of a sham given how we felt. It was a legal matter and therefore a judge seemed most appropriate.

“Hey, Mr. Rock Star, any chance you happen to know Judge Judy?” I teased.

“Very funny, darlin’, but no, I’m afraid not. I was thinking we could wait until we were back in Jersey and at least give the kids an opportunity to attend so that they wouldn’t feel left out” he suggested.

“That would work and I think that’s a good idea, actually. I don’t want them to feel left out, at least not the oldest ones. I just don’t want it to turn into a media circus or a big affair, though. Do you think we can manage to do it privately?” I wondered.

“We can get the mayor to come to the house since he is a personal friend and the press won’t have a clue, but we’ll be legal and that’s the main thing. We can arrange it all when we get home” Jon said as he finished his steak and poured us each another glass of wine.

Now that we had resolved that we could relax and focus on what to do for the rest of the evening. I stretched out on the bed while Jon went to work getting the fire going. It was still a warm night but the glow from the fireplace added warmth in the descending twilight as we lay in bed and talked about tomorrow’s plans.

“We should leave early as we still have a pretty long drive to Monument Valley” I observed lazily.

Jon had stretched out next to me on the bed and was nibbling my ear, making concentration rather difficult. He plucked at the belt of my robe until it loosened enough to fall away, revealing my nakedness beneath. His hand traveled across my belly to my breasts, sending a shiver of anticipation through me as I let out a deep sigh. We had done enough talking he thought to himself as his tongue mimicked the movements of his hands.

“Relax, baby. Your mountains and valleys are the only tour I’m interested in right now” he breathed in my ear.

My fingers wound their way into Jon’s shaggy mane as I relaxed and allowed my body to take control. His mouth sought mine as he pulled my lower lip between his own, leisurely tasting me as his hands crept down between my legs. He caressed the soft fur he found there before dipping in to delicately assess my readiness and I felt my need for him growing rapidly.

“Jon, I …” I began between kisses.

“Ssshhhh …” he commanded and I obeyed.

He parted my legs to allow him greater access and I felt his tongue begin to tentatively probe at my lower lips, licking ever so lightly. He was determined to take his time and prolong my arousal and I had no desire to interfere with his intentions. His hands slipped beneath my ass as I opened myself wider and he sucked my hardened pearl between his lips.

My mind drifted towards nothingness, concentrating only on the feel of his intimate kiss. My arms lay limply beside me on the bed as his tongue continued to work its magic and time slipped away. Jon lost himself as well as he immersed himself in his endeavor and savored the taste of my honeyed flavor, thinking that I was still his favorite dessert.

I gasped slightly as I felt him slide a long, steady finger inside my throbbing tunnel, followed by a second and a third as I stretched to accommodate them. He stroked the wall of my canal as his tongue flicked more rapidly across my sensitive hood and I felt the rush of the tide overtake me. Jon held his ground as my body stiffened and I clutched at the sheets reflexively.

“Oh baby, Jon, Ohhhh …” I moaned as I fell over the cliff.

“Yeah, darlin’, let it go” he purred and the vibration from his voice took me higher.

My greed knew no bounds as my need to feel him inside me peaked and I begged him to take me now before I lost the capacity for speech. Without further delay, Jon plunged inside me and I clawed at his back beneath the robe he still wore. I could tell he was close; having kept his own passion at bay for so long and I urged him on as I bucked against him and wrapped my legs tighter around his hips.

He knew he was lost as he felt my inner walls contract again and I sunk my teeth into his shoulder. He silently cursed his inability to resist the raging fire he felt in his loins and groaned loudly as he poured himself into me with a shudder. My own rhythmic spasms continued to milk his quivering member as I drained the last drops of his desire and we lay there panting and trembling.

“Holy hell” Jon said summarily.

I chuckled my acknowledgement as words were beyond me at that point as we rolled onto our sides, our bodies entwined in a sweaty embrace. Jon looked at me with a twinkle in his eyes and we both giggled spontaneously. I kissed him affectionately and he made duck lips at me as he kissed me back playfully.

“I’m spent baby, but I couldn’t think of a better way to be able to fall asleep at nine o’clock” he grinned.

“You can say that again, I can’t even move” I agreed.

Jon reached for the covers which we’d kicked asunder in our frenzy and he drew them around us as we snuggled back together, not even bothering to remove the robes that still partially clung to us. I closed my eyes and nestled against him as he kissed me again tenderly and whispered.
“Goodnight, my Goddess” he said softly as he closed his eyes too.

1 comment:

Sunstreaked said...

“Hey, Mr. Rock Star, any chance you happen to know Judge Judy?” I teased. ROFLMAO!!!

I like that they are opting for the private ceremony as Jon's second marriage has "media circus" written in caps all over it. The love scenes are HOT as I've come to expect from your writing. I just wannt be Trish for a while. Can we trade places, please?