Monday, May 12, 2008

The Sauna Part 171

Jon woke at the crack of dawn and gingerly uncoiled himself from my arms so as not to wake me just yet. He tiptoed to the bathroom to relieve himself as he noted the time. It was just past six o’clock. He called room service and ordered a pot of coffee before slipping out quietly onto the patio to greet the day. The sun was just rising as he lit a cigarette and sat down. It looked like another beautiful day.

I woke up and yawned as I patted the empty bed beside me. I could smell coffee as I sat up and stretched and glanced around. I saw Jon outside on the patio and I could hear the sound of the creek as it babbled invitingly in the morning sun. I pulled my robe around me to keep off the chill as I joined Jon on the patio.

“When did you wake up? I never heard a thing” I mumbled as I reached for the pot and poured myself a cup.

“About half an hour ago but you looked so peaceful that I didn’t want to wake you” he smiled.

“You really wore me out last night, love. I don’t even remember falling asleep” I admitted.

“Hehehe” he chortled delightedly, proud of his accomplishment as I yawned again.

He patted the seat on the chair beside him and I settled into it as we sipped our coffee and he offered me a cigarette. I inhaled deeply as he held the lighter and thought to myself that there was nothing as satisfying as coffee and a smoke after a night of amazing sex. My head dropped back against the chair and we sat in companionable silence as we absorbed our surroundings.

It was still early and there was no need to rush as we calmly listened to the sounds of nature. I heard a rustle in the forest as a bird flew out of the juniper trees and squawked overhead. We both looked to see what had startled the bird and we held our breath as a wild bobcat emerged from the glen. Its silvery fur and distinctive markings were spectacular as it stood frozen at the edge of the dense woods, surveying the landscape.

“Don’t move, I’m gonna get the camera” Jon whispered quietly as he stood up and went inside to retrieve it.

He stood at the door to the patio and focused the lens while I prayed silently for the majestic creature to hold its pose. I heard Jon snap the picture and I let out my breath, grateful that he’d been able to capture a sight so rare. The majestic creature cocked his head slightly and in a flash he was gone, disappearing back into the forest.

“That was incredible! I can’t believe I got a picture” Jon said excitedly as he handed the camera to me.

I hit the review button and saw that the zoom had caught the creature in a magnificent view, surrounded by the forest with a glimpse of the creek in the foreground. I handed the camera back to Jon and nodded approvingly as he looked at the picture he’d snapped.

“That was a perfect shot. I’m so glad you thought of it” I said appreciatively.

It was drawing on seven-thirty now and I was hoping to leave by eight o’clock so we hopped in the shower and bathed without further delay. We hadn’t really unpacked much and it took little time to gather our belongings and we headed out on our way by eight-thirty.

We arrived at the Valley of the Gods Bed & Breakfast before one o’clock and checked in after getting directions to Monument Valley and quickly deposited our bags before grabbing some bottled water and climbing back in the car. I knew there was a restaurant in the trading post where I wanted to go and we held our appetites until we arrived.

The place wasn’t crowded at all and we were seated immediately as we perused the menu and made our selections. They had a wonderful assortment of traditional Native American cuisine and I was glad we had waited to eat. We gazed out of the enormous windows in the dining area which afforded an exquisite view of the famous mesas and buttes and Jon noted that the scene seemed vaguely familiar. I explained that the area had often been photographed and used in a number of old westerns as it was so characteristic of the scenery.

We finished our lunch and browsed through the gift shop while we waited for the tour to commence. Jon and I both tried on a couple leather cowboy hats to protect us from the sun which was brutal here in the desert where there was nothing available for shade. I had to smile as I admired his reflection in the mirror, finding the image quite appealing.

“I’d rather ride my cowboy right now than go on the tour” I whispered in his ear as I wrapped my arms around his waist, resting my chin on his shoulder.

“Is that so? Note to self: keep cowboy hat available at all times” he snickered as he turned around to face me.

“You look like such a badass right now and I can’t help but wonder how that scruffy beard would feel against certain tender areas” I said provocatively as I ran the tip of my finger across the stubble on his cheek.

“Maybe I’ll just quit shaving altogether then” he smirked as he rubbed his chin against my throat and I felt a shiver of desire run through me.

We were interrupted from our reverie as the salesman cleared his throat and inquired whether he could assist us. Jon handed him the hats and his credit card with a sheepish grin as I felt his hand squeeze my ass, making me wetter.

“Lady, I’ll show you bad as soon as we get back to the hotel” he promised and I knew it was going to be a long afternoon waiting for our chance to be alone.

The tour guide was beginning to assemble the small group of tourists as we completed our purchase and hurried over to join them. He was a native of the area and began to illuminate the highlights of the tour as we listened restlessly, anxious to get on with it.

He led us outside and we climbed onto the waiting horses and I was glad I had worn jeans in spite of the heat from the afternoon sun. Jon helped me onto my mount and made sure I was situated before he climbed up onto his own, swinging his leg easily over the horse’s back. I gripped the reins to steady myself and felt far less secure that I did on a steel horse and I hoped that this tour didn’t require any degree of riding skill on my part.

We spent the remainder of the afternoon riding along with the group as the tour guide kept us enthralled with stories and ancient legends about the monoliths and we learned a good deal of Native American history. I was glad that we had plenty of opportunities for pictures and I made sure to photograph everything, including a great shot of Jon as he leaned casually against his horse.

We switched back and forth, passing the camera to one another as we saw one magnificent site after the other and I snapped a picture of our tour guide who gave me a broad smile. By the time we returned to the trading post I was anxious to dismount as my ass was more suited to the seat of a bike than a saddle. Jon stopped me as he aimed the camera my way and took a photo of me astride the horse with my hair aflame from the sunset behind me.

We thanked our guide and Jon pushed a large wad of cash into his palm for a tip and he offered to take a few pictures of us together and I laughed and giggled as he set up the shots. He was quite a ham himself and seemed to be enjoying playing photographer as he maneuvered us into various positions and poses. He winked at Jon who spontaneously dipped me back as he kissed me and I heard the click of the camera as I laughed too.

We made it back to our room before dusk and we changed out of our clothes which were thoroughly covered with horse hair. I donned one of my infamous skirts and Jon made me lick my lips as he wriggled into the Live 8 leather pants I’d forgotten he’d brought. I knew dinner was going to be a rather hurried affair if I had my way.

We were treated to several Mexican dishes this time at the restaurant as the owner explained that the name of the town we were in was Mexican Hat. He pointed out the window closest to us and we could see why as we spotted the rock formation that resembled the name of the town. The food was superb and we opted for beer to accompany it and soon we were both pretty full.

The owner stopped by our table to see how we’d liked the specialties and we applauded the excellence of the food. He commented on Jon’s hat which he was still wearing, damn him, and they continued to make small talk about what it was like to live in this part of the country. I grew increasingly impatient for them to finish talking, particularly when Jon rested his hand on my thigh and looked at me in a way that made my toes curl. I felt his hand inch its way up under my skirt beneath the table and I wanted to throw him across it and have my way with him. I would not have even taken the time to remove that damnable hat first and he grinned at me, knowing full well what he was doing as he continued to chat amiably.

The owner seemed oblivious to my need as he invited us to join him and his family for a campfire later that evening after the restaurant closed. They often invited their guests as it was a small and rather intimate gathering and they roasted marshmallows and made coffee on the open fire just as they had done in the old pioneer days. My eyes lit up when he mentioned my favorite word and Jon burst into laughter.

“Well, you said the magic word” and then added “coffee” as the owner looked at him quizzically.

“We’ll be there” I assured the man as I pinched Jon in the arm and the man finally left us to check on his other guests.

“Owwww!” he said as he rubbed his arm. “You certainly have a feisty streak when you get riled up” he said observantly.

“Come with me, mister. We haven’t got much time before nightfall and I am not going to miss out on campfire coffee because you’re too busy wagging your tongue” I said with a decidedly evil smirk.

Jon gave me no lip and followed me back to our room where I quickly shut the door and pinned him against it, hurling my body against him and knocking his hat to the floor. I attacked his mouth with my own and he buried his hands in my hair and he kissed me back with a fierceness that matched my own. His hands slid to my ass and he pulled me against him, teasing me further as he ground his cock into me.

I was torn between wanting to slap him and wanting to fuck him so I bit him instead. He growled deep in his throat and then laughed wickedly as he lifted me up and threw me onto the bed. My hands reached for the laces on his pants, but he was already ahead of me as he peeled them down to his knees and yanked off my skirt. He flipped me onto my belly and pulled me up onto my knees and I felt myself starting to tremble as I anticipated the feel of his cock inside me.

I yelped loudly as his hand smacked my bottom and he rammed his shaft into me, too impatient now himself for any more games. His fingers kneaded my flesh as he held my ass firmly, riding the waves of my first orgasm as I bucked like a wild pony. He slammed into me harder and I bit my lip as he smacked me again and I dissolved in a puddle, screaming his name. I felt him release his load deep inside me as I collapsed on the bed and he landed on top of me, panting heavily in my ear.

“I hope you’re satisfied” he breathed as he nuzzled my shoulder with his chin, tickling my skin with his whiskers.

“Oh, yeah” I whimpered with a little laugh.

He rolled off me then and stroked the reddened area on my ass as he chuckled. I buried my face in the pillow, but he could see my body shaking as I tried to stifle the laughter. What a pair we were, I thought as I struggled to raise my head.

“You really like it when I’m a badass, don’t you?” he asked triumphantly.

There was no point denying it and Jon already knew the answer, but it still astounded him. He hadn’t had this much fun mixed with passion in years and it kept him on his toes, he thought to himself. He leaned over me and reached for the cowboy hat on the floor and placed it onto his head as he sat up.

“No more, please!” I begged as I made the sign of the cross facetiously and he stood, tugging his pants back into place.

“Never let it be said that I stood between you and your coffee, baby. C’mon, let’s get up, it’s almost nine” he winked.

1 comment:

Sunstreaked said...

Okay, I completely lost half of every freaking brain cell I had at the mention of the cowboy hat and then lost the OTHER half at the laces on the pants. In fact, I'm not really sure what this chapter contained other than that. I think I'm gonna have to read it again.

P.S. Please send badass Jon to my house ASAP!