Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Sauna Part 174

Dinner was a rather hurried affair and I could see Jon was anxious to proceed to the main event. I wasn’t particularly hungry for food myself, but I was determined to draw out the anticipation as long as I could stand it. I toyed with my food and kept staring at him with a promising smile.

“Are you trying to make me cum in my jeans, woman?” he said as he watched me lick a bit of sauce from my finger.

“Indeed not” I replied with a salacious laugh.

Jon’s eyes narrowed and he stood abruptly, pushing the pizza box out of the way as he reached across the table and dragged my face closer to his. I was delighted to see the huge bulge in his pants, but I had no intention of giving him his release that quickly. I nipped at his lips before pulling away, but I kept my eyes locked onto his.

“Don’t you have packages to put away first, love?” I said with a wicked smirk.

“Fuck! You want me to pick up the mess in the living room now????” he asked in a slightly strangled voice.

“I’ll make it worth your while” I winked as I headed up the stairs towards the bedroom.

I heard Jon curse under his breath and knew that the clean up would get done in record time. I quickly reapplied my lipstick and kicked off the fuzzy slippers as I stepped out of the robe. I lit the log on the fireplace in the bedroom and slipped on the gloves and the collar and surveyed the scene. It was early evening yet, but the sun had gone down and the glow from the fire cast warmth within the deepening shadows. I loved this time of night when even the ordinary became somewhat magikal in the gloaming.

I heard Jon’s footfalls on the stairs and my breath caught in my throat as I knew from the sound that he was taking them two at a time. I swallowed hard and steadied myself as I turned from the fire to meet his gaze.

Jon stood in the doorway transfixed. He knew something was afoot, but the image he saw was more than even his growing lust had conjured in his mind. Was it real? Was he dreaming? He felt his throat constrict as he tried to speak, but no sound came forth. It was as though every nerve in his body caught flame at once as he stood motionless and tried to breathe.

I smiled then with the certain knowledge that I had surprised him completely despite the subtle hints I had planted through dinner. I saw his jaw twitch reflexively as I held out my hand, beckoning him to approach me.

“Come to me, Jon” I said in a voice now husky with wanting.

Jon felt his mouth beginning to water and he knew he was bewitched as he silently willed his body to move forward. He couldn’t take his eyes away from my face or he knew he’d be lost and yet it was a temptation he could not resist.

“My God, Trish…” he finally managed to murmur before he stopped dead in his tracks, following my eyes.

I had torn my eyes away from the voracious look on his face and glanced toward the bed as I wanted him to absorb the full impact of what lay in store for the evening’s revels. He followed my gaze and I heard a small choking sound and I knew he had seen the silk scarves tied to the bedposts. His nostrils flared like those of an overwrought racehorse and I laughed at my own wickedness.

I moved closer to Jon and took his hand in mine and I felt him tremble with desire as I placed it upon my breast. His head snapped back to face me and he saw the mirth in my eyes as I spoke.

“I am yours, Master” I said in my most submissive tone.

His eyes widened and his mouth began forming the familiar smirk that made me suddenly weak in the knees. I could feel his heart still thumping wildly in his chest but he had begun to somewhat recover his composure and I knew I was in for a treat myself. Jon ran his thumb across my swollen nipple that was just barely visible above my bodice and I shivered in response as he licked his lips. I closed my eyes and he tilted my chin towards him, kissing me deeply before he finally spoke.

“Thank you” he whispered in my ear.

My own heart began pounding as I felt his hot breath on my neck and I whimpered as he grazed my shoulder with his chin. He loosened the laces of the corset, allowing it to open slightly and he scooped my breast in his hand and bent his head to kiss it, slowly dragging the stiffened tip between his teeth. He raised his head again to look at me and the depth of desire I saw in his eyes made me tremble with my own anticipation.

I dropped to my knees and my fingers flew to remove his jeans. The heavy denim slid to the floor, releasing his engorged erection and I eagerly took it in my mouth, inhaling the scent of his musk. His hands lodged in my hair and he tugged loose the clips that bound it, allowing it to spill into his hands. I felt his cock twitch against my lips as he struggled to remain standing while I circled the tip with my tongue. Jon knew he was close already as he pulled me to my feet and began backing me up to the bed.

He stripped off his shirt and kicked himself free of the jeans as he laid me down on the bed and smiled. I moved into position and offered him my wrists and he hesitated only a moment before binding my hands together and securing them to the head board. He moved down the bed, trailing his finger across my belly and then even lower, before finally lashing my legs to the remaining bed posts. I strained slightly, testing the strength of my tether and I knew he was serious.

Jon sat up on his haunches and inspected his work like a hunter checking to insure his prey could not escape. His eyes roamed over my body, noting every inch of my flesh and he fought the urge to ram himself into me and plunder the sweet treasure that awaited him. He reached out to caress my breasts, stroking them lightly as he traced the deepening flush with his fingers.

I longed to take his head in my hands and run my fingers through his sumptuous golden mane but the silken bonds were unyielding. I moaned softly as his tongue followed the trail of his hands between my breasts and I relaxed under his reverent touch. His lips wound their way lower and he blew softly across my quivering belly as I unconsciously strained to make contact.

He needed to taste me, to savor the sweetness of my nectar on his tongue as it dipped delicately between my folds, whetting his appetite for more. He could feel the heat from my body as it scorched his senses, driving him onward as he feasted upon my fruit. His thirst was insatiable as he plunged three fingers inside me while he suckled at the core of my being, feeding the fire that raged within him as I came over and over again.

I was thrashing against him in earnest now as I teetered on the brink of intoxication but Jon was lost in his own reverie as he drank from my well. My breathing was ragged as I chafed against my restraints, but they held firm and I succumbed to the exquisite torture he was inflicting. I bathed his face with my juices as his tongue assailed me relentlessly, devouring me until I prayed for him to take me then and there. I was beside myself now and I was not above begging.

“Jon, please, Jon, no more… I can’t, please…Jon! I need you now!” I panted.

He heard his name as if from a distance and suddenly stopped as he raised his head to stare at me. My chest was heaving and I was writhing desperately in my yearning to feel him inside me and the effect was hypnotic. He burned with an intense desire to ravish me that startled him and my vulnerability pushed him beyond all limits as he sank his shaft into me.

My pleading was like a siren’s song to him and his hunger to possess me was primal, like a gnawing need that gripped him in his gut. He understood how the captain of a ship could become reckless and sail his vessel onto the rocks, enchanted, as he followed the call of a beautiful temptress. He rammed into me harder, immersing himself in my essence as he ground his hips against me.

I groaned with relief as he impaled me with his sword and I felt my release almost instantly. My muscles stiffened and tensed as he buried himself inside me and he claimed me with a fierceness that I hadn’t expected. Jon took my mouth with the same savage ferocity and I found myself aroused yet again. I began slipping into oblivion as his teeth sank into my shoulder blade and I howled with abandon as he released his seed inside me.

We lay there trembling and shaking, completely exhausted and very contented and rather bemused. Neither of us had anticipated the potent rush this fantasy would generate and we were left feeling speechless and overwhelmed. Jon rolled off of me and reached up to untie the scarves and I rubbed my wrists where they had bit into my flesh. He crawled to the foot of the bed and released the remaining fetters and drew me to him as he stroked the hair from my face. His eyes were as soft and gentle as a lamb and his hands were tender and kind as he took my hands in his.

“Lordy, baby, you make me so happy. You awaken things in me that I never knew existed” he said with a chuckle as I removed the collar and the rest of the costume.

“Ditto, baby, ditto” I purred as we curled up under the covers and sank into a deep slumber.

8 comments:

Queenie said...

Holy Jovi Hell, I can't even... WOW!

Anonymous said...

Great chapters Opester! My shower may be a cold one this morning! LOL!

Opester said...

Thanks folks! This chapter was a personal favorite too! Researching some chapters is far more fun than others, hehehe....

Sunstreaked said...

I actually could not post the first time I read this chapter! The images and the sheer poetry of your words left me speechless. I came back a few minutes ago and read it again and now I can speak...a little.

This chapter was completely beautiful and extremely hot and that's a damn difficult combination to do.
********
He understood how the captain of a ship could become reckless and sail his vessel onto the rocks, enchanted, as he followed the call of a beautiful temptress.
*********

What an amazing line in a chapter of one after the other of amazing lines! I don't know what muse was sitting on your shoulder for this one, sweetie, but offer up some incense and ask her to come back!

Wow, seriously wow, and now I REALLY want you to send Jon to my house!

Opester said...

Thanks Sunstreaked! I so appreciate your diligent feedback on all the chapters as it is not only helpful but it really makes my day to hear that folks enjoy the story! I wish Jon would make the rounds and visit all of us who honor him in our stories! And i will definitely thank my muse-I don't know where this chapter came from myself!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I'm still tring to catch my breath after this one. Can picture it so vividly in my mind. You are AMAZING!

Sunstreaked said...

Ok, ok, so I came back and read it again, it's only my third time doing so...aw damn, gonna make me tell the truth, huh? Ok, I read it every freaking day! Happy now?

Now let me have my coffee and my vivid imagination and just let this be for a few days, it's like a fine wine, it needs to be savored!

Ana said...

Yes, it was a great and HOT chapter.
You have the ability to make us feel as we were there, with him....mmmmm
Thank you! And it is not only me who thanks you! :-)
Sweet dreams tonight!
Ps: Love Sunstreaked's comments!!