Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Sauna Part 173

The next day was sunny and the weather had warmed up again considerably. We were expecting the elk antler statues we’d bought to be delivered today and we went outside to survey the property a bit and decide where to place the roaring bear. Jon found a good spot near the front of the house, but the area was rocky and not very even. He found a shovel in the shed behind the house and managed to clear away the rocks and flatten a spot for it to stand when it arrived.

There were a few other things we had decided we needed and after lunch Jon headed out to do some shopping, armed with the list we’d been making as we thought of things here and there. I decided to stay home and wait for the delivery and do some laundry before we had to start packing again for the trip home. I kissed Jon goodbye and he promised to pick up something good for dinner on the way home.

“Call me when you get to the computer store if there are any questions about the printer” I reminded him, not entirely confident in his judgment when it came to such things.

“What? You don’t trust me?” he asked, looking wounded.

“Not really, love. Remember now, I saw the keyboard covered with dust back in New Jersey” I teased.

“Okay, I’ll call you” he agreed without further protest and I grinned.

I turned on the stereo and began collecting the laundry and straightening up a few things around the house. As I walked through from room to room, admiring the beauty of the place, I smiled to myself. This was truly our home. It was the first place that had no prior history and belonged to just me and Jon and it was beginning to reflect us more and more. We had already added a few things we had purchased and once Jon got some nails and a hammer, we would hang the painting we bought in Sedona over the bed.

Rick had called to assure me that all my boys were doing well and it seemed he had developed quite a bond with Zeke, the psycho cat. I had to laugh as it seemed as though Zeke bonded easily to everyone except Jon and Rick chuckled at that too. I told him our plans and when we expected to arrive in New Jersey and he said he was planning to pick us up at the airport and to just give him a call once we were on our way.

I heard the doorbell and ran down stairs to sign for delivery of the statue and showed the movers where to put it. I was surprised at how easily they were able to move such a huge piece around, but the antlers were apparently quite light and it was the size of the thing more than the weight that was the issue. Once we had it positioned in place I grabbed the camera and snapped a picture so we could show the kids when we were home. The phone rang then and I ran inside to answer it.

“Hi babe, did the statue arrive yet?” Jon asked.

“Yep, it’s here and it looks perfect-wait ‘till you see it!” I said excitedly.

“Good, glad we got that taken care of. I’m at the computer store and, uhm, I’m not sure what exactly you want. There are laser printers and ink jet printers and combination scanners and copiers, awww hell, I can’t keep it straight which does what” he lamented.

“Jon, give the phone to the clerk, okay?” I prompted.

“Should we get a scanner too? That could be handy…” he went on and I interrupted.

“Is there a salesperson there?” I prodded, knowing he was getting the full sales pitch.

“Okay, okay-here-she wants to talk to you” I heard him mumble as he handed the phone to someone else.

I explained what we needed and what I wanted and after a brief exchange it was settled. The clerk handed the phone back to Jon.

“Okay, are we good now?” Jon asked sarcastically.

“Yes, my love. Don’t worry your pretty little blonde head over it anymore” I teased.

“Oh, you are so gonna pay for that cheap shot” he chuckled.

“I’m counting on it” I replied as I licked my lips.

I had a surprise for Jon too I grinned to myself as I hung up the phone. I went back upstairs to our bedroom and rummaged around in the closet until I found the slave costume he had insisted we buy back at Halloween time. I hadn’t yet worn it and I knew it had been a hint when he had handed it to me to pack, but I had to admit that it made me a bit shy.

I took it off the hanger and shook my head. If this was what he really wanted, I would get past my modesty and give it a whirl, but I needed to tweak it just a little. I cut the fingers off the long gloves and found a pair of fishnet stockings and garters I had brought along as I thought it would enhance the effect. I slipped on the stockings and fastened the garters and looked in the mirror. Okay, not bad so far. I sucked in my gut and wriggled into the bustier and laced it as tight as I could stand it and I immediately felt a pang of sympathy for the women who lived during the Victorian era.

I looked again in the mirror and I was startled myself at the transformation. I felt my own juices beginning to flow and realized that playing a tart wasn’t as much of a stretch as I’d first thought. I pinned up my hair loosely and sprayed on a bit of perfume and painted my lips with the darkest red lipstick I could find and added a pair of dangly earrings. I stepped back from the mirror and admired my own reflection. Oh yeah, Jon was in for a treat.

I stashed the gloves under the pillow and I hid the studded collar there as well along with another addition that I felt would complete the scenario. I wanted the whole effect to still be a surprise. I slipped the silk kimono over the costume and checked to make sure the rest of the surprise was well-hidden. I just hoped Jon wasn’t going to be too long at the store as I was anxious to play out this fantasy myself now.

No sooner had I finished when I heard the front door. I checked once more in the mirror and slipped on my fuzzy slippers to hide the fishnets and giggled as I came down the stairs. Jon had gone back out to the car to unload the rest of his purchases and I took the opportunity to make myself appear busy making coffee.

“The bear statue looks awesome, babe. I’m so glad we got that” he commented as he walked in with the last load.

“That was a great spot for it; it’ll greet any guests when they first arrive. I took some photos to show the kids when we get back to Jersey” I said casually.

Jon came into the kitchen and set down the pizza with a grin as he came over and gave me a hug and a kiss.

“Are we going out tonight? You look gorgeous, but I thought I was supposed to bring dinner home?” he wondered as he eyed the lipstick and earrings.

“No, I want to stay home tonight” I breathed in his ear as my hand trailed lightly across his crotch.

“Ohhhhhhhh …” he murmured thickly and I grinned.

“Why don’t we eat first before the pizza gets cold?” I said innocently as I grabbed a bottle of wine from the cupboard and Jon licked his lips.

2 comments:

Sunstreaked said...

You are SUCH a tease! Leaving the chapter there with Trish in a slave girl costume waiting for Jon to come home...okay, just got a visual of that and I think I'm gonna need a few minutes.

Whew! I have a feeling the next chapter is gonna send me into sensory overload and maybe I'm glad you gave me a small break before the next chapter!

These last few chapters have been really great and I laughed so damn hard at Jon in the computer store and Trish telling him not to worry his pretty blonde head about it!

Great lines, great visuals, great chapter!

Ana said...

My advantage is that I haven't to wait too much for the next chapter!! I'm going on right now!! He he.