Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Sauna Part 138

The next morning came early and Jon and I were up at the crack of dawn. No one else was even awake yet, so we snuck in the shower together and made love under the cascading water. It felt good to fall into what had become such a familiar routine and I felt closer to Jon than ever. We finished washing up and got out to dry off.

Pat was up now as we walked out to the kitchen and waited for the coffee to brew. He teased us about our efforts to conserve water and Jon grinned sheepishly, realizing that Pat didn’t miss much. I was a little more brazen this morning and told him we knew he’d be alright with it as long as Linda didn’t find out and he swore his lips were sealed.

We drank our coffee while Pat took the dog for a walk and I packed up our clothes and toiletries. As soon as it was a decent hour, Jon started making phone calls to check and make sure that all the arrangements were in place. We were leaving early to meet the guys at the Hard Rock for rehearsal and Jon had another limo picking my parents and Linda and Pat up on Saturday to take them to the plane and to the hotel.

Linda was up now and we reviewed the schedule for tomorrow. I called my dad and went over the details with him too. He’d forgotten that we were leaving today and offered to take us to the airport to get the plane, but the drive and the traffic was a hassle and we had already arranged the limo.

“Don’t worry, father. We’re all set. The limo will be here in an hour to get us. Just make sure you pack whatever you want to bring tomorrow and be ready when it gets there. They’ll stop and get Linda and Pat and the dog first and they should pick you up at around eleven o’clock. The show isn’t until eight, so we’ll have time to have dinner with Jon’s folks and meet the band and you can even take a nap if you want to when you get to the hotel” I reassured him.

“I don’t need a nap, I’m not that decrepit” he said vehemently. “But maybe your mother …well, alright. I guess I’ll see you tomorrow” he said finally.

I felt relieved now that everything was settled, so we sat out on the linai and sipped coffee while we waited for the limo. Jon went out in the backyard and tossed a Frisbee for Belle and Linda and I chatted. She was looking forward to the show and beginning to get excited. They would have ringside seats at a table in the front with Jon’s parents and Linda actually liked Jon’s music.

I heard the car pull into the driveway and I could barely contain my pleasure when I saw Rick step out of the limo and walk towards the door to get our bags. He smiled broadly and I gave him a hug, insisting he come inside and meet Linda after I realized Jon had made sure he was going to be in charge of getting my family to the hotel and the show and home. Rick was the next best thing to Jon taking care of it himself.

The drive to the airport went by fast and I was beginning to feel the excitement as we boarded the plane. Rick came with us and would be handling details and security at the hotel, but he was flying back tonight to be there in the morning to get my family. I was pretty wound up and told him and Vicky all about them and the dog and they listened attentively, assuring me that everything would be fine.

When we arrived at the hotel we were met by Tico and Eva; Richie and Lainie would be arriving around dinner time and David and Hugh were already there. Jon checked out the stage and the sound and showed me where we’d all be seated. We still had a few hours before Richie and Lainie got there, so we hung out at the bar and caught up with everyone.

I told Eva about my shopping spree at Tienda Ho and she admired the outfit I was wearing. I promised to take her there next time we could all meet in San Francisco. Jon was in an exceptionally good mood and radiated good humor. Even the problem with the PA system didn’t seem to faze him and he didn’t dwell on it, leaving it to Rick to make sure it was straightened out. We were on our third round of drinks when Richie strode into the bar, Lainie at his side.

I ran over and hugged her and she hugged me back warmly; she looked radiant and very happy. We all decided to have dinner in the hotel first despite the paparazzi who no longer really seemed to bother me. Lainie was still camera shy, but Richie kept the attention away from her and she stayed close to me. I pulled Richie aside and asked how she’d liked the dinner he’d made and Lainie overheard me and joined in.

“It was amazing! The plum pudding was just like my Mum used to make” she gushed and Richie swelled with pride.

“So how did it go with your dad? I see Jon didn’t get a haircut yet” he snickered and Jon made a face.

“You weren’t going to cut your hair, were you?” Lainie said, sounding a bit alarmed.

“I’ve been forbidden” Jon replied, nodding towards me. “And I know better than to argue with my wife”

“My dad overlooked his hair and actually liked him quite a bit. He hasn’t said much to me, but I can tell. The trip went much better than expected” I said to Richie as Jon slipped his arms around my waist.

“What’s not to like?” Jon smirked.

We had a wonderful time and it felt like a normal evening with friends except for the occasional flashbulb going off as we had dinner. The rehearsal and sound check were closed and took about an hour. The problem with the PA had been fixed and everything went smoothly so we managed to get done by about nine and we headed upstairs to the pre-concert party with a group of fans who’d won passes through a radio contest.

Jon and Richie and the band signed autographs and Jon did a brief press conference to satisfy the media. He spent time meeting and greeting the fans who’d won the contest and Lainie and I both smiled at each other, thinking how we remembered those days ourselves. Rick had left after the rehearsal and I felt a little more vulnerable than usual without his protection, but I noticed that Jon was keeping a watchful eye on me.

Eva, Lainie and I kept to ourselves, leaving the guys to their fans and I noticed Lainie bristle a bit as a lanky blonde in a skin tight dress kept rubbing herself against Richie’s thigh. To his credit, Richie seemed oblivious which only seemed to encourage her efforts. Eva and I exchanged glances as Lainie made her way through the crowd, heading towards Richie.

“Excuse me” she said, brushing the blond aside as she whispered something in Richie’s ear.

Jon shot me a look and Eva and I moved towards her, managing to get between Elaine and the blond who was whining now. I nudged Elaine, but she ignored me, looking at Richie who looked rather helpless. I wasn’t sure what to do, so I resorted to distraction as I introduced myself to the blond and asked if she’d met Jon and the other members of the band yet. She immediately forgot about Richie and focused her attention on Jon who shot me a grateful look. Richie and Lainie moved off to a corner and Eva and I withdrew then as the blond had Jon’s attention. She had no further use for us and Eva and I exchanged knowing looks.

“Nice save there; my hat’s off to you” Eva said as she made a mock bow.

“Lainie’s just a kid herself and it isn’t easy to watch some bimbo flirting with your man. I have to admit, though, I didn’t think she had it in her” I laughed.

I met Jon’s eyes across the room and he gave me a helpless look now that the blond had latched on to him and I grinned and shook my head. I knew he could handle it and I trusted him completely. He finally managed to break away and made his way over to us, slipping an arm around my waist.

“Thanks a lot, darlin’. You rescued Richie and left me there drowning” he said, making those winsome duck lips.

“I know you know how to swim, love” I said as I planted a kiss on his nose.

“I’ve had about enough of this scene tonight, let’s cut outta here” he said checking his watch.

It was after eleven and he’d put in his appearance and was anxious to make his escape as these parties were likely to go on all night. Eva and Tico made their getaway along with me and Jon and I guessed Richie wouldn’t be far behind. Hugh had already left, having little interest in this sort of thing and Dave would stick around, cleaning up the crumbs after Jon and Richie left. He was still unattached and I felt a little sorry for him, but Jon had said he was a party animal and thrived on it.

We reached our room after Jon signed a couple dozen more autographs for fans who hadn’t made it in to the party and were hanging around in the hallway trying to schmooze the security guards for entrance. That was the seamier side of rock stardom. Jon put his card in the door and we closed it behind us, glad to be alone finally.

“C’mere” he said, tilting my chin up to look at him as he bent his head to kiss me.

I threw my arms around his neck and he scooped me up and carried me to the bed. He collapsed on top of it, pawing at my shirt until he managed to get it off as he buried his head in my breasts. I clawed at his t-shirt until I had managed to get it up to his armpits and he raised his head just long enough for me to pull it over his head.

“I’ve wanted to ravage you properly for days” he crooned and I knew he’d been keeping himself in check since we’d arrived in Florida.

His lust was ruthless and savage and I felt myself growing hotter by the minute as he began to rip off my clothes piece by piece. My nipples were stiff and hard and ached for his mouth and he didn’t disappoint me. I undid the button of his jeans and unzipped them, pushing them frantically over his hips.

He wriggled free of the pants and his head dove between my legs, his tongue plunging inside my sticky center. He groaned loudly and I came almost instantly, flooding his mouth with my juices. I thought I would die as he continued his assault and I grabbed his head and yanked it up to my mouth where I attacked it with my own. He was panting and breathing hard as I pushed him onto his back and straddled him.

“God, I want you right now” I growled as I lowered myself onto his rigid pole.

His fingers dug into my arms and with all his strength he flipped me onto my back and rammed into me with the force of a hurricane. I relaxed completely as he drilled into me and I came in a rush of spasms and gasps. His teeth sank into my shoulder as he exploded deep inside me and I held him between my thighs like a vice. He shuddered as I raised my hips, rocking him against me as the frenzy subsided.

He raised his head and looked at me as he wiped a trickle of blood from the corner of my mouth. It wasn’t even clear where it had come from until he laughed and tasted it in his own mouth, realizing I had bit his lip. He shook his head and smiled.

“You’re a vixen, you wild thing” he said as he wiped the blood from his mouth with the back of his hand.

“Baby, I am so sorry, but you bring it out in me” I said, genuinely apologetic as I realized I’d drawn blood.

I lifted my head to kiss his wound and he flinched slightly as it was still tender. I touched his cheek and smoothed his hair as he laid his head on my breasts, gently stroking my swollen nipples with his fingers. We did do some damage, but there were no major injuries, so all was well. At least we hadn’t destroyed the room this time.

5 comments:

lori said...

Wow, great chapter! I had a feeling it would get explosive when they were finally alone.

Anonymous said...

I promise...once I can breathe again and clean the drool off the keyboard, I WILL tell you what a great chapter that was...until then...oops sorry, keys now stuck! LOL!

Opester said...

Thanks guys! Trish loves her family, but enough is enough-glad to finally get some time alone with Jon! (I mean Trish is, LOL!)

Anonymous said...

Trish is very secure in her relationship with Jon - I like that! Unlike Lainie with Ritchie. I hope things work out for them.
Really enjoyed the chapter.

Anonymous said...

It was a nice chapter. I could feel the passion between the two of them finally alone. And the blood!, oh yeah, that means a lot!!