Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Sauna Part 147

Our suite was spacious, with a wide screen TV and a huge, king size bed. There was wine waiting for us when we arrived and Jon opened the door to the bathroom, anxious to verify that there really was a hot tub and we both nodded our approval. He reached down to turn on the water and let it fill while we pondered our options for dinner. We were both famished now.

We decided to venture down to the restaurant, knowing we were safe from the press and wanting to take advantage of the opportunity. It wasn’t often that we could go to dinner without worrying that there’d be pictures of us the following day. The tub was full and looked appealing and I flipped on the switch for the heat and the whirlpool, knowing it would be ready and waiting for us.

It was still early and the storm had kept most of the patrons away so we had the restaurant largely to ourselves. The waitress brought us menus, but suggested we explore the buffet and we opted for that rather than waiting for a meal to be prepared. The selection was good and we both filled our plates with salad and seafood. Jon dipped a fat piece of shrimp in cocktail sauce and held it out for me with an inviting look.

I took it eagerly, savoring the sweet flesh as I closed my eyes and he reached to wipe the tiny bit of sauce left on my lips. I kissed his finger and opened my eyes slightly in promise of what was yet to come. The good food and relaxing atmosphere fueled our appetites and we ate heartily.

“Don’t fill up too soon, darlin”. Remember there’s still Italian sausage that’s not on the buffet” he teased with a devilish look.

“Not to worry, love. I can always find room for that” I grinned.

The waitress checked on us several times, refilled our wine glasses and asked about coffee. It was pleasant to enjoy a leisurely meal together, just the two of us, and we decided to linger a bit before heading upstairs to our room. Vicky and the crew had come in earlier, but were seated at a large table across the room and I could tell that she was watching us.

We kept our promise and behaved like respectable adults, doing nothing obvious to draw her attention. Jon signaled to the waitress that we were finished and paid the bill for their meals as well as ours, leaving a generous tip as he thanked her for excellent service. I no longer worried about what we spent, having long ago decided to leave those decisions in his hands. We waived goodnight to Vicky and the rest and she mouthed a thank you for dinner.

The hot tub was ready when we reached our room, steam rising from the bubbling water. Jon found a music station on cable while I poured us each a glass of wine. We stripped off our clothes, eager to sink into the soothing water. I leaned back and closed my eyes as the whirlpool jets massaged my limbs and ‘Satisfaction’ played softly in the background with Jon singing along softly.

“I can’t get no girlie action, but I tried …” he sang as he opened one eye and looked at me slyly.

“That’ll be the day” I smirked, but I got the hint and moved towards him, settling in between his legs.

He wrapped his arms around me and stroked my breasts in a lazy motion and I dropped my head back onto his shoulder. We were both rather spent from our earlier escapades and it had been a taxing day. Even Lil’ Jon seemed content to just relax quietly and enjoy the moment.

We soaked in the hot tub for over an hour before deciding it was time to go to bed. We dried off and finished our wine as we listened to the weather channel to see whether the storm was still wreaking havoc over Buffalo. It appeared to be moving south, but it looked as though it would blow over Ohio by the morning and we should be able to continue on our way.

“Let’s get to sleep tonight so we can make an early start in the morning” he suggested.

I yawned in reply and we crawled into bed, neither of us resisting the temptation to fall asleep once our heads hit the pillow. I remember thinking that it could be fun to relive our first meeting and visit the sauna in the morning if we got up at a reasonable hour.

It was still dark when I woke and I reached over to open Jon’s cell phone and check the time. It was almost six o’clock. I nudged Jon, who was still sleeping, and whispered that it was morning. He reached out and pulled me tighter against him, still half asleep.

“Jon, the sauna won’t be so crowded at this hour if we hurry and get up” I urged.

“Sauna? Oh, the sauna” he repeated as memory began to return.

“Let’s get coffee downstairs and go to the sauna before we shower” I prompted seeing that he was still groggy.

“Okay, babe, I’m awake now” he mumbled as he reached over to turn on the light, and missed, tumbling out of bed and onto the floor.

I laughed as he hit the floor with a thud and uttered an expletive. I rolled to the edge of the bed, still warm where his body had been, and turned on the light.

“Well, NOW I’m awake” he laughed too.

“Are you okay?” I inquired, trying not to laugh harder.

“Yes, I’m fine-thank you so much for your concern” he said sarcastically as he reached up and yanked me out of bed and onto the floor on top of him.

“Okay, okay” I sputtered. “I’m up too”

I kissed his forehead and stood up, offering him my hand to pull him up from the floor. We stood for a few seconds to regain our balance and scanned the room for our robes, but they were still in the suitcase since we hadn’t bothered to unpack for one night. I unzipped it and removed them, handing Jon’s to him. We grabbed a couple large towels and headed down to the lobby in search of the hospitality station and coffee.

The lobby was empty and quiet and the desk clerk nodded as we passed by the front desk. Jon poured us both a cup and I grabbed a couple cookies before we headed off in search of the sauna. We followed the signs down a corridor and opened the door at the end. There was a small changing room with partitioned stalls but no need as we were alone. We stripped off the robes and exchanged them for the towels and pushed open the door into the sauna.

I was greeted by a sudden blast of dry, hot air and the odor of cedar as we surveyed the chamber. It was rather small and certainly had no capacity to accommodate a crowd, but there were two benches on each wall and a dim light. Jon immediately noticed the latch on the door had been disassembled, making it impossible to lock from within.

It was no surprise that the sauna was intended for public rather than private use and we giggled as we read the signs that detailed the “rules for conduct” posted inside. Not to be thwarted by such a challenge, together we moved one of the benches against the door to prevent any untimely disturbance. We had learned our lesson the first time.

We shed our towels quickly and I crawled into Jon’s lap, both of us smirking at our ability to circumvent the “rules”. Jon kissed me hotly as he gathered my hair behind my head in a ponytail. I kissed him back, dragging his tongue a little deeper.

“’Spose we’ll get in trouble for bringing coffee and food into the sauna?” I wondered aloud, nodding in the direction of the sign that said No Food or Drink Allowed.

“They have to catch us first” he cackled as his tongue snaked down my neck.

He swept my hair to one side as he proceeded to lick his way down my throat, stopping to suck on my shoulder. His free hand roamed across my breasts and he pinched my hardened nipple between his fingers. I could feel him beginning to stiffen beneath me and my belly quickened in anticipation.

“I see Lil’ Jon is awake now too” I observed.

“He is indeed and quite ready to play” he nodded as he slid a finger inside my dampening folds.

I moaned softly as his finger slipped over my sensitive button and his mouth returned to its former target. I felt deliciously naughty and wanton as I threw my head back to further expose my throat and I guided his mouth towards it. Jon was fully erect now and anxious to replace his finger with his cock and I raised myself off the bench to accommodate his entry.

He slid me slowly onto his shaft as I steadied myself with my hands on the wall. Once in position, I replaced my hands on his shoulders and began to bounce gently as I rolled my hips. It was his turn to groan as he shifted and gripped my ass to support me. The angle allowed for more friction than usual and I felt my orgasm beginning to build.

“Come for me baby” he purred encouragingly.

I rode him a bit faster as my nails dug into his shoulder and he looked straight into my eyes. His pupils were dilated and his eyes appeared to darken as his lids fluttered and I knew he was getting close.

“Bring me home, Jon” I commanded and he squeezed my ass, pulling me tighter against him.

“Look at me, lady” he said softly.

His voice was tender and gentle and it was a request, not a demand. His eyes were wide open now as he grinned at me and I met his steady gaze. The beads of sweat on my brow grew together, coalescing to form a large droplet that ran down my nose and fell onto my breasts. Jon’s tongue darted out to follow its trail as I panted from the heat as well as the excitement.

I rode him hard as my climax grew closer and I stiffened as the wave broke over me, wracking my body with shudders. I called his name as I came and he held me tighter as the spasms brought him home along with me. He panted then too, struggling to get his breath in the hot, dry air as he released his love inside me.

I felt close to losing consciousness and he held me securely, sweat glistening on the taught muscles in his arms. I opened my eyes to stay grounded, my breath coming in ragged gasps as I flinched, startled at the sound of the door being rattled.

“Shit” Jon hissed under his breath as my heart raced.

He stood up in a flash, supporting me as I slipped off and collapsed on the bench. I scrambled to reach my towel and wrapped it around me and Jon did the same before bending to lift the bench that was blocking the door. His legs were still shaky and he tripped, hitting his knee on the bench and making a loud noise.

“Shit” he cursed again, pausing to collect himself and giving me an extra moment to secure my towel before he removed the barrier to the entrance.

He sat down beside me heavily on the bench and sighed as the door pushed open. An older gentleman walked in, peering into the dark chamber. He was followed by what I guessed was his wife and they were dressed in swimwear, having either come from the pool or planning a cool dip after a good sweat. Jon flashed them a brilliant smile as they came inside and looked for a place to sit.

“We were just leaving so you can have the place to yourselves. But be careful though, the latch on the door sticks a little” he explained, jiggling it for emphasis.

“Oh, thank you for telling us-we thought maybe it was locked” the gentleman replied. “But you don’t need to leave, there’s plenty of room” he added pleasantly.

“Thanks, but I don’t think we could take much more right now” Jon replied smoothly and I hid my smile with my hand as we made our departure.

3 comments:

Sunstreaked said...

OMG!!! You took me back to the first couple of chapters of this story...the chapters that needed a cigarette after them! Thank you, thank you! I am a sucker for PDA sex (without video cameras though) and loved their encounter. Nice line about the door handle sticking...grin!

Anonymous said...

Forget about these 2 putting in hot tubs in their homes. They should be looking at installing saunas. :)

Opester said...

ROTFLMAO!!!!!! That's a great idea, Angel!