Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Sauna Part 144

Jon drew the drapes shut and we climbed into bed, shedding our clothes in a heap on the floor. I curled up against him, grateful to be able to dissolve in the warm strength of his embrace and turn off my brain for a little while. There were so many things to think about, but they could wait. All I needed to know right now was that I was here, safely nestled in Jon’s arms.

The afternoon faded into evening as we slept soundly, snugly cocooned away from the rest of the world. It was past seven when Jon woke, feeling refreshed and content. He looked at my sleeping form, lying peacefully beside him and smiled. His eyes lingered on my face as he lightly stroked my cheek. I opened my eyes, still heavy with sleep.

“I’m thinking we should probably eat something. Are you hungry, baby?” he asked, glancing at the clock beside the bed.

My stomach growled in answer to his question and I laughed. I actually was hungry, but I didn’t feel much like going out to dinner or dealing with any straggling fans that might still be lurking in the hotel.

“Can we do room service?” I asked hopefully.

“Just what I was thinking” he agreed, nodding his assent as he sat up and reached for a menu from the drawer in the nightstand.

We looked at the menu and made our selections, deciding on an antipasto salad and chicken Marsala. Jon called the front desk and ordered a bottle of red wine and a pot of coffee and moved to the edge of the bed to get up. I wrapped my arms around his waist, holding him there.

“Stay with me” I said beseechingly.

“I’ll be right back, I promise” he reassured me.

He went to the bathroom and flipped on the light and I could hear him relieving himself and washing his hands. He opened the drapes to reveal a shimmering full moon and sighed at the sight of the Goddess in all her brilliant glory. He grabbed his robe and brought it closer to the bed before climbing back in.

“Dinner in bed?” he whispered in my ear.

“Perfect” I agreed.

We snuggled together until dinner came and then we talked about the past few days. I was curious as to what Richie had said to the press and how the news of his engagement had sat with the fans. I was also feeling responsible for it after having told Elaine how Richie felt and I wasn’t proud of that. I wondered if Jon would blame me if it all went sour.

“Darlin’, they’re both adults and whatever happens now is up to them. You might have moved things along, but it was bound to happen regardless. Something had to give and for all we know this could be the greatest thing in the world for them both” Jon said wisely.

“I wish I could be as objective as you, but I just can’t seem to shake off the bad feeling I have about it” I confided.

“I know what you mean, honestly I do. I don’t like the way it all went down after the way she behaved either and I hope Richie didn’t make a mistake, but it’s out of our hands. Besides, I’ve got other things I’d rather dwell on” he hinted as he rubbed my thigh.

Jon always knew how to distract me when I was preoccupied and now was no different. The long nap and a good meal had rejuvenated him and I sensed that Lil’ Jon was ready to play. Richie and Lainie would have to figure things out on their own and Jon was right, there were better things for us to concentrate on.

I handed my plate to Jon and he reached across me to set it aside, rolling me onto my back as he climbed on top. I was reminded of the children’s game, ‘King of the Mountain’, as he sat there holding me captive.

“What’s so funny?” he wanted to know and I told him what I was thinking.

“Mmhhmm, captive huh? I rather like the sound of that” he said as he rubbed his chin.

“So, whatcha gonna do with me?” I teased my captor.

“Let me show you” he replied with a gleam in his eye.

Before I had a chance to respond he had flipped me around onto my belly and had my hands pinned behind me. I still wasn’t sure what was coming, but I was guessing I wouldn’t be complaining. Smack! I felt his hand slap my ass. And then again, crack! He’d caught me completely off guard.

“What the …!” I stammered.

“I just now remembered your suggestion from this morning” he cackled.

“But I was only kidding” I pleaded, catching my breath.

“Too late” he said as I felt him wind up to deliver the next blow.

I could still feel the sting from the first two as he walloped me again and I struggled to free myself, sort of. The truth was that I enjoyed the game as much as he did and I knew the only way I would get loose was when he decided to release me, so I played along.

“Please baby, I’ll behave …” I began as I felt his hand connect with my flesh.

“Who said I want you to behave?” he panted as he bent down to kiss my neck. “I like you when you’re naughty” he purred in my ear.

I shivered at the sound of his voice and the feel of his hot breath on my skin. His hand caressed the reddened area on my ass provocatively as I bit my lip and braced myself for another strike, but I couldn’t take much more and neither could he. His breathing was heavy and I could feel my own juices leaking out onto the sheets.

“Take me, Jon. I want you, I need you inside me” I begged, no longer playing.

That was all he needed to hear as he released his grip on my wrists and I twisted around beneath him. He covered my mouth with his and drove into me hard as I met his thrusts with my own. He caught my wrists in his hands as he pinioned me to the bed and nipped at my lips, trying to slow himself down. But I was already there and he let himself go as my spasms gripped his cock inside me.

“Oh baby!” he growled, his body shuddering his release as he collapsed on top of me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and stroked his hair, damp with sweat. Our hearts were beating wildly and it took moments before I could breathe without gasping. I felt completely undone and totally satisfied; he filled me so completely. He raised his head and nuzzled me tenderly as his beard tickled my cheek.

“I love you so much” he said in a choked voice.

“Ditto” I grinned, cradling him against me as all the tension of the past few days ebbed away.

We would be heading home tomorrow for a few days to pack up the house, and the cats, and I was anxious to see the new hot tub, but for tonight it was just us. No shows, no family, no friends, no commitments and even no cats. And we were determined to make the most of it.

3 comments:

Queenie said...

Nice chapter Opester. I too hope Richie and Lainie made the right decision. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Is it wrong for me to wonder how much naughtier Jon and Trish will get? LOL

More please!

Opester said...

Not wrong at all, Steph!!!!!! But I don't want to spoil the surprises, hehehe!

Anonymous said...

SMACK! I like Jon and Trish's kinky side :)