Monday, April 7, 2008

The Sauna Part 142

“That was quite a show” she said thoughtfully as she plunked down beside me and we both put our feet up on the coffee table.

“I don’t think I could ever get tired of watching them” I agreed.

“Did you know that Jon was gonna sing that Allman Brothers’ tune? I’ve never heard them do that before and he couldn’t take his eyes off you. What was that about?” she asked curiously.

“I had no idea, honestly. He never said a word about it, but it’s become a rather special song for us” I said without offering any details.

“Is that how he managed to get the fat lip, then?” Eva asked, cocking an eyebrow at me.

“No, no, not that time” I laughed as the guys walked in together.

“Whew, that was an aggressive crowd tonight. Sorry, babe, we couldn’t get away any sooner” Jon said as he bent down to kiss me.

“Man, I need a drink” Tico announced as he walked over to the bar and cracked open a beer.

“You need a shower, lover” Eva observed and Tico chuckled.

“Yeah, man, you stink” Jon agreed and we all laughed.

Jon took off his jacket and tossed it over the couch. He sniffed under his armpits and made a face.

“Guess it wouldn’t hurt me either. Wanna join me, babe?” he said with a devilish grin.

“That’s my cue, Eva. Later” I said as I stood up.

He grabbed his jacket and flung it over his shoulder, slipping his free arm around my waist as he steered me toward the door.

“Breakfast?” Eva called after us.

“Absolutely” Jon called back and we walked down the hall to our room.

“So, how was the show?” Jon asked as we went inside, closing and locking the door behind us.

“You were amazing. I couldn’t take my eyes off you, especially after you played that song” I admitted.

“So you liked that? I wanted to surprise you and I was worried we hadn’t had enough time to practice it. The other shit we could do in our sleep, but that was new and I only had a little time to practice it” he beamed.

“You astound me, I don’t know when you had any time to practice” I said, wondering how he managed it at all.

“My secret” he grinned as he touched my nose lovingly with his finger.

“You spoil me, but now it’s my turn” I purred.

I unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off over his shoulders, caressing his chest and reaching to draw his mouth down to meet mine. His lips weren’t so tender now and he kissed me fervently in response. I pulled away reluctantly and beckoned him to follow me into the bathroom and he came willingly, dropping his trousers as he did.

When he reached the bathroom, it was his turn to be surprised. The bathroom was bathed in candlelight and I bent down to turn on the water and fill the tub. It wasn’t a hot tub, but it would have to do. I’d brought scented oils from home and I poured them into the bath under the running water and the scent of vanilla musk permeated the air. I looked around on the counter and found the bowl of rose petals I’d asked the hotel staff to leave for me after lighting the candles.

“I wasn’t simply fussing with my hair after you left to do the sound check” I smiled slyly.

“I see that” he said appreciatively, sporting an impressive erection.

I knelt at his feet and took him in my mouth, lovingly kissing and stroking that beautiful flesh. I heard Jon mutter “shit” as he groaned and that made me smile. I felt his fingers dig into my hair and massage my scalp as I worked my own form of magik on his swollen flesh.

“Babe, you don’t have to …” he began.

“I want to” I interrupted, still sucking on my favorite treat.

I cupped his balls in my hand as I continued to lick and caress him, sliding my mouth up and down the length of his shaft. I wanted to show him how much I appreciated everything he had done to make this night so special. Not just for me, but for my family. It had been no small task to pull this all off without a hitch and he had left nothing to chance. I wanted to show him that I could be just as focused on his pleasure as he was with mine.

“Baby, the water…” he murmured in a dreamy voice.

I stopped momentarily to turn off the water and cast the rose petals into the bath. I took his hand and led him to the tub. He stepped in and turned around, crooking his finger for me to join him.

“Not yet, my love” I said softly.

I coaxed him to sit down and I began to wash him, slowly and tenderly. I kneaded the muscles in his back and his arms, planting tiny kisses as I went. I washed his hair, massaging his scalp and his neck until he felt like putty in my hands. I removed my clothes and stepped in to join him, washing his chest and his legs and he closed his eyes and leaned back.

I took his softened penis between my palms, stroking and caressing it back to life. He opened his eyes and smiled at me and I gazed back at him adoringly. I placed my hands beneath his hips and raised him slightly while the buoyancy of the water kept him afloat. He mouthed “I love you” and I bowed my head to take him into my mouth once more. I worked slowly and steadily, building his need until I felt him stiffen and sigh. He filled my mouth with his steamy milk and I swallowed, letting him bathe my throat with his juices.

He opened his eyes in time to see a trickle of cum drip from the corner my mouth as I removed it from his cock. He smiled lazily as he reached out to wipe the remains from my lip and I kissed his hand. He looked into my eyes and began to stiffen again, seeing the dark desire that met his gaze. I felt drunk with his love and I needed more of him, my appetite insatiable now.

He reached for me and drew me to him, his tongue finding mine as he searched my mouth and recovered his strength. Together we stood, naked and wet in the glowing candlelight, and drank from each other’s well. He reached for a towel and wound it about us as we stepped from the water and clung together, catching our breath.

We tumbled into the bed, still locked in a desperate embrace, unable to let go. Jon rolled on top of me and slid in easily, and I welcomed him with my own flood. We made love tenderly, taking our time and building the hunger. My hips rolled against him with a will all their own and his thrusts matched mine in perfect harmony.

We made love like we were starving; needing each other like we needed air to breathe. The months together had done nothing to diminish our wanting, our bond growing stronger with each passing day. The fire within us would not be quelled.

Jon and I made love for hours, feeding on the passion until sheer exhaustion overcame us. I lay cradled in his arms, too tired to move, and still I wanted him. It was nearly dawn and we’d barely slept, dozing off briefly only to wake and reach for each other again and again. I was insatiable and he was superman as we flew to the sun and back again over and over.

“Baby, I wanna make love to you until the stars fall from the sky, but we need to be up in three hours and I can barely move a muscle” he sighed.

“I know, love, I know. I feel the same way” I admitted, struggling to roll over and face him.

“Let’s try to sleep so we can be coherent at breakfast” he said, smiling weakly.

I was too tired to laugh but I nodded and nestled against him. He wrapped his arm loosely around my shoulder and kissed my head.

“I love you, baby” he said as his voice drifted off.

“I love you too, Jon” I said and sleep mercifully overtook us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really enjoyed the bathtub scene...the oil, the rose petals...the pampering...the... mmmmm, yum. And, of course the lovemaking afterwards. I need a cigarette :)

Anonymous said...

I love Eva - she doesn't miss a thing! Hmmm, the bathtub scene...well, my goodness, it was HOT! Wouldn't we all love to have a night like that with Jon!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, I agree with sunstreaked, an entire night with him doing it again and again....