Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Sauna Part 162

We got in the Lexus and drove into the town, looking for a grocery store. The navigational system wasn’t much help without an address though and we ended up stopping at a gas station to get directions.

“We’re not far. It’s just around that bend out yonder” he pointed as he got in the car and mimicked the instructions.

We got to the grocery store and I noticed they had a small selection of movies to rent, so I left Jon there to pick something out. He really wasn’t fussy about food, so he left that decision to me and I decided to surprise him and make lasagna. I just hoped he could deal with sauce from a jar as that’s all I’d ever used.

I picked up all the supplies I needed for the dinner as well as a number of other things I figured would be needed during our stay. There wasn’t much in the way of taper candles, but they did have plain white emergency candles and that would have to do. I’d found something for dessert and Jon caught up with me as I was finishing up. I shook my head when I saw he had managed to grab a box of doughnuts along the way.

“Just one box?” I teased and he made duck lips at me.

“I can get more” he pouted.

“What movie did you get?” I asked, disregarding the threat.

“I got two. I got ‘Troy’ with Brad Pitt and ‘A Death in California’ with your sweetheart, Sam Elliot” he announced snidely.

“The Sam Elliot one is excellent-I’ve watched it several times and it creeps me out even more every time-it’s based on a true story. And I’ve wanted to see ‘Troy’ actually. Brad’s such a hottie” I teased.

“Fine, we’ll get them both. I’ll be sure to get some action after you get through drooling over Brad and Sam” he smirked.

“Like you need to worry” I reassured him, running my hand across his ass to remove any lingering doubts.

We checked out and got out to the car with our groceries and loaded them in the back. Jon started the car and remembered he didn’t know the address where we lived and we both laughed.

“I think I can remember how to get home if we retrace our steps. I just need to get back to the main road” he said thoughtfully as we pulled out of the parking lot.

We drove around for about twenty minutes, but we still hadn’t hit the main road and realized we were lost. The fact that we didn’t know our own address would have been humorous if it wasn’t so frustrating. Finally Jon conceded defeat and we stopped again at a gas station and got directions to the main road.

I was completely disoriented by this time and wouldn’t have had a clue which way to turn onto it, but Jon trusted his gut and made a left and I said a prayer. He shot me a look and wouldn’t admit he wasn’t sure either. It was dark now too and that didn’t help as the driveway was off the main road but it wasn’t clearly marked. There was no one to call at this hour who even knew our address.

I started to giggle then as the ridiculousness of our situation really sank in. We’d driven longer than it should have taken and we knew it and Jon turned around in a driveway. He wasn’t seeing the humor at the moment and his male pride was threatened as we ended up back where we’d turned onto the main road.

“I’m glad you find this amusing, babe. Got any suggestions?” he said and he sounded exasperated.

“I’m sorry, really. It’s just that it is sort of humorous when you stop to think that we have this fancy navigation system, but the problem is that we don’t know where we live. Maybe we could call the nursing home and ask them what our address is” I replied, giggling even harder now that I’d said it.

Jon started to laugh then too as the humor finally struck him. The more he thought about it, the harder he laughed and the more it made me laugh. And so it went, each of us making the other laugh more until Jon finally pulled over and we laughed until the tears were rolling down our cheeks and we couldn’t breathe.

“I can’t wait to tell Richie about this one. You’ll never hear the end of it” I said, gasping for breath.

“He’ll love this-nothing pleases Richie more than when I screw up” he smirked. “Baby, I’m sorry I snapped earlier. I’m just frustrated” he apologized.

“And hungry, I know. It’s okay, it could be worse” I said soothingly.

“How? What could be worse than not knowing your own address at our age?” he wondered as he put his arm around me and I moved closer to him.

“We could be lost without doughnuts in the back seat” I replied as I reached in back to get the box out of the bag.

We sat there eating doughnuts while we tried to think of a plan. We were seriously considering going back to the spa and getting a room for the night when a car pulled up behind us.

“Shit. I can’t believe it just got worse. It’s a state trooper” Jon laughed.

It wasn’t a good time to get the giggles, but it couldn’t be helped. We felt like two guilty felons and no one would believe the truth, such as it was. Jon rolled down the window as the officer approached.

“Is there a problem? There’s no parking on this road” the officer informed us.

Jon tried to explain, but the more he explained, the crazier the story sounded and the fact that we couldn’t stop giggling and we were sitting there with a box of doughnuts didn’t improve our credibility. The trooper looked at us dubiously.

“Have you been drinking, sir?” he asked and I burst out laughing.

“No, officer. Really” Jon giggled.

“Step out of the car, sir” he said to Jon without the hint of a smile.

Thankfully Jon didn’t argue and unhooked his seatbelt and got out of the car. This new wrinkle did seem to sober our mood rather quickly and we both stopped laughing as we realized how suspicious our behavior had to appear. Jon passed the sobriety tests and now that we were calmer, we tried again to explain what had led us to the current predicament.

“Well, I’m not that familiar with the properties around here, but hold on. I’ll radio the local sheriff and see if he may know the house you described. You said it’s been a vacation rental property?” he offered.

“Yes. We did rent it originally and then liked it so much that we bought it. I know the driveway is right off this road heading south from Pagosa” Jon explained.

The trooper returned after about ten minutes and thankfully had gotten some information. We had been heading down the main road going north instead of south and the driveway should be about two miles up on the left side. We had come on the main road from the other side and had gotten turned around. The trooper handed us a piece of paper and chuckled.

“This is your address, or so the sheriff thinks from your description. It’s a rental property that belongs to his wife’s sister and she said she just sold it this morning to some guy from New Jersey when he called her. Would that be you?” he asked with a smile, having seen Jon’s license and beginning to believe us now.

“Yes, sir, that would be me” Jon said with a shit-eating grin.

“Well, program that into your fancy dancy computer and it should beep when you’re getting close so you don’t miss the driveway” he suggested before he shook his head and walked away.

“Thank you, officer” Jon said meekly and breathed a sigh of relief.

The tears were streaming down my face now as I finally let go the hysterical laughter that had been building since the trooper returned with the information. I had never seen Jon embarrassed before and this was a moment to remember. I was tempted to dial Richie’s number right then but I could barely breathe, let alone speak.

“Are you quite finished?” Jon asked with a look that only prompted another fit of laughter while he programmed the address into the computer.

Finally, I got control of myself and held my stomach. My ribs hurt from laughing that hard and we both knew it would become one of those memories that would make us giggle every time we thought about it. Once we were on our way, we were home in minutes. Jon pulled in the driveway and we carried the groceries into the house.

“I’ll start dinner, but it’s going to be a while” I announced.

“How about if we just make some popcorn, watch the movie and skip dinner tonight? We can cook tomorrow. Come to bed” Jon suggested in a husky voice, filled with promise.

“Are you sure? I wanted to make something special to please you tonight” I replied, a bit disappointed.

“Yeah, I’m sure. I ate too many doughnuts and you please me plenty in bed, babe” he purred in my ear.

“Well, seeing that you put it that way … I guess dinner can wait until tomorrow” I agreed.

Jon had a fire going in the bedroom and the movie was cued and ready to go when I came up with the popcorn. He had two glasses of wine poured and was already in bed, propped up against the pillows. He patted the bed and I needed no further invitation to join him and I shed my clothes and snuggled in beside him.

“Which movie are we watching tonight?” I asked.

“Troy” he replied, handing me a glass of wine.

We settled in to watch the movie, but I had to admit that the sight of Jon’s bare chest was a distraction. I kept reaching for a handful of popcorn to distract myself when I really wanted to rub my hands over the soft fur covering him. The movie was slow in the beginning and that didn’t help and he was engrossed in the battle scenes which I found somewhat tedious.

I was getting impatient in proportion to the growing wetness between my legs and I needed something else to do with my hands. I maneuvered myself into position behind him and coaxed him to lean back against me while I massaged his shoulders and his arms. I could still see the movie and I was content as long as I could touch him.

“Damn, that feels good. Can you see the screen okay?” he asked, still munching.

“Mhhhmmnnn, hhhmmnn” I purred like a contented cat and he turned to look at me and chuckled, recognizing that sound for what it was.

“Do you wanna skip the movie, darlin’?” he asked softly.

“No, no, I can wait” I lied, biting my own lip.

I continued to rub his shoulders and satisfied my hunger for more by occasionally allowing my hands to stray down his chest, disguising my growing desire as only a massage. I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed the back of his neck and it was a wonder I wasn’t sitting in a puddle of my own juices.

Jon was stroking my legs which I’d spread out alongside him and I was trying unsuccessfully to concentrate on the movie until a particular scene caught my attention. Brad, who played Achilles, was seducing the temple priestess who had just considered cutting his throat. Jon heard my sharp intake of breath and paused the movie suddenly and turned to face me.

“Shit, wife, you’re killing me here” he said, quite beside himself now too.

He kissed me hard on the lips, almost mimicking the scene we were watching and I surrendered totally, no longer able to pretend that I was interested in the movie. I had Jon’s undivided attention and he handled me roughly which only fueled my desire. His hands plunged into my pussy, eliciting another utterance from him.

“Shit” he said again, surprised at the obvious sign of my need.

“Fuck me” was all I could say and he needed no further instruction.

He plunged into me like a battering ram and I moaned my appreciation. I was so hot for him at that moment I felt like exploding and he brought me over the edge in record time as I bit hard into his shoulder. My hands roamed over his body frantically, feeling every muscle and movement as he screwed me like the world was ending.

I latched onto his ass as an anchor and he literally howled as he came, his movements suddenly fast and furious. I sighed with a sense of deep satisfaction as his hot come poured inside me, drenching me with his juices. I felt my insides still throbbing as he slowed his pace and began to rock against me more gently.

“Shit” he stated finally for the third time, collapsing on top of me.

We were both sweaty and panting, but smiling, as he raised his head to look at me and he shook his hair from his eyes. He laid his head back on my chest while his fingers toyed with my nipple. I stroked his silky mane and sighed again, feeling contented at last.

“Can we watch the rest of the movie now in peace, wife?” he muttered into my breasts.

My chest shook as I chuckled and he looked up at me with a lazy grin. I nodded my willingness to return to the movie and actually found it quite absorbing now that my more immediate needs had been tended to. We snuggled under the sheets and I laid my head on his chest while we finished the DVD and when it was over we slept like the dead.

3 comments:

Queenie said...

I really have to stop reading this stuff at work. You had me laughing out loud at Jon and Trish not knowing their address and getting lost then you had me all hot and bothered and the end. Nice job!!

Sunstreaked said...

I totally agree with Stephanie. My sides hurt now from holding in the laughter as sick hubby is sleeping near me. I could just picture it so vividly and know all about getting those contagious giggles. The cop making Jon do the sobriety test was hysterical; maybe they should have offered him a donut? Then, thinking of Brad as he looked in Troy and THAT seduction scene and Jon and then THAT seduction scene - dang it woman, you know I am injured here and you leave me in a puddle with a broken ankle and a sick husband and the ending to that chapter? I am seriously thinking of taking you out of my will, Opester!

Opester said...

So I take it you liked the chapters then? LOL!!!!! You guys are so funny-I'm glad you both enjoyed them-but Sunstreaked, don't take me out of your will!!!!!! I promise there will be more!