Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Sauna Part 31

I felt so safe and wanted, lying there in Jon’s arms. I was deeply satisfied and so, apparently, was he.

“Ready to watch the movie, now?” I said through half-lidded eyes.

“Now I’m ready, except we need popcorn first!” he insisted.

“Why don’t you get the movie ready and I’ll go make it? Do you want more wine?” I asked as I sat up, untangling myself from Jon’s arms.

“Yeah, that sounds good” he said, draining his glass and handing it to me.

I walked into the kitchen and flipped on the light as it was getting dark now. I put the popcorn in the microwave and poured Jon another glass and one for myself. I loved the smell of popcorn and I was looking forward to watching the movie and just relaxing. I found a large bowl in the cupboard and brought it down and took the wine glasses in to Jon. He was stretched out under the covers and had lit several candles around the room. I set the glass next to him and he grabbed my hand, and kissed it tenderly.

“Thanks, babe” he said.

“I’ll be right back” I replied and went to get the popcorn.

I returned and set it down on his belly and he took a handful as I climbed into bed alongside him. I fluffed up our pillows and he sat up, leaning back against them, and put out his arm. I nestled in against him and got comfortable and snatched a mouthful of popcorn.

“Ready?” he asked, holding the remote.

“All set” I nodded.

The movie came on and was already cued up to the beginning. We munched happily as we watched movie and I was surprised Jon had never seen it. He watched intently, studying it, and I guessed he was watching from the perspective of an actor as well. He eyed me when Sam came on the screen and I grinned to see his lanky form, but it was the voice that really got me.

“You really think he’s hotter than Patrick Swayze?” he asked, still surprised.

“They’re both easy on the eyes, love, but Sam has that voice that just drives me wild. I’ll tell you when we come to the part that really gets me” I explained.

Jon seemed to enjoy the movie and I could feel his muscles stiffen during the fight scenes. I wasn’t surprised that he watched a movie as passionately as he did everything else in his life, with total absorption and attention. When the part where Sam danced with Kelly Lynch came on, I nudged him.

“This is it” I said excitedly.

His whisper in her ear made me squirm. I saw Jon nod, almost imperceptibly, as he took it all in. The scene where Patrick carried her and made love to her against the wall was another one that made me sigh and Jon grinned, squeezing my waist.

“Yeah, that’s pretty hot” he admitted as I ran my fingers along the soft downy fur of his chest and he lifted the sheets, proudly showing me his growing erection.

“You really are Superman, aren’t you?” I grinned at him.

“It may look impressive, but you drained me earlier, darlin’” he confessed. I kissed his full lips, tugging lightly on the lower one.

“I don’t think I could manage another round myself, sweetheart” I conceded, despite the familiar warmth beginning between my legs again. He returned my kiss and I nestled back into his arms.

“Are you sore, babe? Did we overdo it?” he asked gently.

“Just a little tender. But very satisfied” I purred and he hugged me tighter.

“Okay. No more tonight, agreed?” he asked, his blue eyes twinkling at me.

“Agreed” I said happily and we watched the rest of the movie.

“That was a good movie. I can see why you like it. The acting was good and I liked Ben Gazarra, too” Jon said as he stretched and yawned. “Ready to sleep?” he asked.

It was about midnight, but I was tired too. I nodded dreamily and Jon got up and blew out the candles and I took off my bathrobe and pitched it onto the floor. He climbed back into bed, and drew me close.

“I love you, Jon” I said as I laid my head against his shoulder.

“I love you too” he whispered, turning my head to look at him as he kissed me. “Let’s sleep” he sighed, closing his eyes, and we drifted off, happy and content.

1 comment:

Joviswoman said...

I must admit I'm a Sam Elliot fan!

Damn that mans voice, shudder, sends me. Just like Ticos does.

Loving this story.

Gail x