Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Sauna Part 47

It was thundering and lightening when I woke with a start. The room was dark as night until the next flash of lightening illuminated everything with an unnatural glow. Jon woke too, and sat up beside me.

“Shit. It looks like a tornado!” he said, clicking the remote to check the news. The TV made no sound and we realized the power was out. The rain sounded like a herd of horses clattering overhead and the wind howled outside the window. I pulled the covers up to my chin to ward off the chill.

“I’ll make a fire, babe. Damn, it’s cold in here” he said, shivering as he got up and threw on his robe. I missed the warmth of his body next to mine immediately and snuggled under the blankets, feeling the spot where he’d lain.

He started the fire, and it caught instantly, being fanned by the draft from the flue. The rain continued to pelt the roof and the windows rattled loudly. Jon jumped back into bed, pulling me to him for extra warmth. I squealed as his fingers touched my skin, icy cold against my warm flesh.

“I’m sorry, darlin’! But I’m freezing!” he protested as he clung to me and stuck his cold nose between my breasts.

I shivered again, but held him close, rubbing the goosebumps on his arms. “Do you really think it’s a tornado?” I asked worriedly. The sky was an odd color, almost green, as I gazed out the window.

“I don’t know. But shit, I’m glad we’re here” he murmured into my chest. Lightening lit up the room again as the crack sounded above our heads, followed by a peal of thunder that made me jump.

“It’s okay. You’re safe here. I’m sure it’ll be over soon” he said soothingly and I nestled against him closer. I did feel safe with Jon, but I remembered the tornado I saw once making its way down a stretch of highway, destroying anything in its path.

“It’s so dark…” I said uncertainly as we huddled together under the blankets. Jon kissed my neck and stroked my back.

“I’ll go and find some candles” he offered, starting to get up.

“Nooooo! Don’t leave!” I pleaded, embarrassed at the sound of panic in my voice. I loved a good thunderstorm, especially in the summer, but this was different and I was scared.

“Okay, darlin’, I’m here” he said, drawing me back in his arms. “It’ll be okay. I’m right here…” he cooed, as if comforting a little child. I felt silly, but I was grateful to feel his hard, solid body pressed tightly against mine and hear his reassurances whispered in my ear.

Soon the sound of thunder seemed to move farther away and the room had grown warm from the fire. I began to relax, but Jon made no move to leave me. He smoothed my hair with his fingers and kissed my cheek.

“I’m sorry. I don’t know what came over me. I’m not usually such a baby” I explained, feeling foolish now that the storm seemed to be passing.

“I think it’s almost over. It’s okay, it was a wicked storm. I’m just more afraid of what we’ll do if the power doesn’t come back and I can’t make your coffee. Now that’s scary!” he kidded me. I laughed then and the tension ebbed away.

The wind was still howling outside, but the rain had let up. It was ten o’clock now and we were wide awake, even without the caffeine. “How about a quick shower while we wait for the power to come back?” I suggested.

“Yeah, good idea. I never took one after the show last night. Someone tuckered me out way too much!” he chuckled, grabbing me around the waist and dragging me out of bed.

We took a quick shower, worried that we might lose the hot water and went to sit in front of the fire to dry off. Jon found some candles and we lit them just as the power came back, but we decided to enjoy the candlelight instead. It was still dark and overcast, but the wind had stopped howling and the rain had died to a light drizzle.

“Coffee, babe?” he asked, already knowing the answer as I nodded vigorously, glad we’d averted a caffeine crisis.

I brushed out my hair in front of the fire, enjoying the cozy atmosphere and warmth. Jon came round behind me, and laid his hands on my shoulders. “You look so beautiful in the firelight” he said softly, taking my hair in his hands and kissing the back of my neck. I felt the familiar tightening in my belly as he slipped my robe off my shoulders and his lips kissed a trail along my neck and shoulders.

He came around and knelt before me, laying his head in my lap. My fingers twined in his hair and he sighed, untying my robe and pushing it away with his hands. His long fingers caressed my breasts as he raised his head to look at me and murmured “I want you.”

The glow from the fire bathed his face in soft shadows and lit his hair from behind. And I felt more aroused at that moment than I would have thought possible after last night. I slid off the chair and he folded me into his arms tenderly, so unlike the fierce passion of the night before. I took his face in my hands, and drew his lips to mine, feeling their soft fullness as we kissed.

He took my lower lip between his as he leaned back, pulling me along on top of him as his robe fell away. My hair fell forward as I kneeled above him, bending to hold the kiss. He uncurled his legs as I straddled him and lowered myself slowly onto his rigid shaft. He held me there, motionless at first, as his fingers grabbed hold of my hips, firmly holding me in place. He began to buck against me ever so slightly, creating an amazing sensation. I threw my head back and bit my own lip as the rhythm began to build, but he took his time, taking me slowly.

His hands reached for my breasts and he cupped their fullness, our eyes locked on one another. I felt an uncontrollable urge to smile as his hands slid down my sides, holding my hips steady as he continued thrusting from beneath me. The feeling was incredible and my lips curled into a broader smile, unable to hide my pleasure. His blue eyes sparkled as they caught the light from the fire and his lips curved into a smile as well.

“Oh, baby, this is so good” I giggled, as the feel of him inside me sent waves of pure delight through every nerve. He grinned back and groaned, unable to speak for want of words. The orgasm built until I could no longer hold back a giggle and it spilled forth as I came. I could not contain the laughter, as the pleasure enveloped me and I must have sounded like I lost my mind. I guessed it was contagious, as Jon groaned and giggled too until I felt him tense and the warm rush as he came right behind me. The giggles subsided as I collapsed in a heap and he rolled us onto our sides to catch our breath.

“So, you liked that, huh?” he smirked at me.

“Oh, my God, that was so much fun. I never felt quite like that… that was amazing” I said, tears rolling down my cheeks from the intensity and still unable to wipe the smile from my lips.

“See, I’m not always a beast!” he grinned, kissing me impulsively.

“But I still like that too…” I said, grinning slyly.

No comments: