Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Sauna Part 33

“And what a good morning it is!” I replied, grinning like a fool and Jon smiled back, looking pleased with himself.

“Well, we can laze around for a bit or take another shower and head out for a while, but I’ve got to get to the show early to do a sound check seeing that I’ve blown them all off and left them to the guys the last two shows! What’s your pleasure, babe?” he asked.

Feeling rather wicked, I just let a slow smile take shape as I gently reached for his cock, now empty and drained. He groaned then and rolled his eyes.

“Leave me some energy for the show, woman!” he pleaded with me and I reluctantly released his twitching penis then.

“Oh, alright, if you insist, but you asked for that!” I laughed.

“What time do we need to leave here by? Where is the show?” I asked, wondering, as I hadn’t known there was another one until Jon had mentioned it the other day.

“The show is at Elements. It’s small, like a club, and private. It wasn’t advertised broadly because the ticket sales are all benefiting Habitat and it was only open to a select group of patrons. It’s an early show and a shorter program. It starts at seven and should be over before nine, but we need to be available for a little schmoozing and drinks before and after. We should get there by four o’clock or so, do the sound check and then grab dinner and be back around six-thirty. We should leave here by three or so” he explained.

I was now wondering what to wear as this wasn’t a typical concert and began to fret over it. It must have showed.

“What’s wrong? Why the frown?” he asked, confused.

“I, um, don’t have anything to wear, I don’t think. I have the dress, but that’s really fancy and for the party later in the week. I have mostly casual stuff and the suit from the conference and that’s wrinkled as hell. What do people wear to something like this? Oh, shit. Will there be media there? Shit. Maybe I shouldn’t go. I don’t want to embarrass you!”

I was feeling so out of place and caught myself thinking Dot would have known what to wear.

“Relax, darlin’. You couldn’t embarrass me if you tried. C’mon, we’ll take a shower and head out that way and stop at some stores and get you a dress or something. I’m sorry about this. I wasn’t thinking. It’s my fault” he apologized.

I was up and moving towards the shower now with lightening speed, panicked that I wouldn’t find anything. Jon was right behind me and we took the quickest shower we’d ever had together. We finished bathing and Jon called the limo to pick us up at twelve-thirty and I got ready as fast as I could. He was wearing a dark grey suit with a black shirt and a silk tie and looked amazing. Had I not been in such a panic now I’d have undressed him all over again and made us late and I told him so.

The limo arrived right on time and Jon told the driver to head towards the city and stop at the most expensive women’s clothing store on the way. I was still getting ready in the car as Jon poured me a glass of wine and pushed it into my hands.

“Relax. Here, drink this. We’ll find something. We’ve got almost three hours to shop” he said soothingly.

I drank the glass of wine all at once, hoping it would calm me down. He raised his eyebrows, but poured me another one as I finished my hair and lipstick. I took it, sipping this time.

“Okay, it’s just a dress. I’ll find something” I said, trying to convince myself more than Jon.

“Trish, you’d look great in anything. Really, I wouldn’t care if you wore the jeans you’ve got on, honestly” he said sincerely.

I believed he meant it, but there was no way I wanted to be categorized in the press as some no-class hayseed from Buffalo.

“Jon, I know you wouldn’t care and I love you for that. But I swear I don’t want you getting bad press because I look like I fell off the turnip truck. I’m just not used to this sort of thing. I don’t even really know what I’m looking for! Are we talking the sort of thing I’d wear to a wedding or more of a cocktail dress or an evening dress?” I asked anxiously, trying to get a handle on the situation.

“What’s the difference?” he asked seriously.

“Um, one’s more casual, the other is more formal” I explained.

“I’ve got an idea. I’ll call Tico and see if his wife can help and tell us where to go” he offered and got out the cell phone and dialed.

“Yeah, Tico, it’s me. No everything’s cool, but listen up. We have a fashion crisis. Is your old lady there? Cool. Put her on. Hey, Eva, I can’t seem to communicate how to dress for this show at Elements tonight to my girlfriend and we’re headed towards there now to go shopping and buy a dress. Tell me where we should go and talk to Trish and explain this in female terms, would you? Thanks, doll.”

He handed the phone to me and opened the window to tell the driver the name of somewhere to go. I heard Eva on the other end and her voice was reassuring.

“Don’t worry, you’ll be fine. I told Jon where to go to shop. Let me guess, he threw this on you at the last minute?” she asked.

“Well, sort of. I just don’t have much with me. Mostly jeans and one suit and stuff for a regular concert. Is this formal or evening wear?” I said, feeling better already.

“Either, really. But the press will be there, so you want to be smashing. When you get to the store, ask for Helga and tell her I sent you and that you need something fancy, but not an evening gown and she’ll take care of you. I’m looking forward to meeting you too. We’ll have to go shopping soon and do this properly” she replied.

I was relieved and knew I was in good hands now.

“Thank you so much. I’m so relieved. I’m looking forward to meeting you too. I’ll see you in a couple hours” I said gratefully and handed the phone back to Jon.

“Thanks, Eva. Yeah, I know I’m a putz. I assume I’ll get punished at home tonight” he winked at me and hung up and I giggled then as the tension began to subside.

“You have no idea, Mister” I grinned back.

“I can only hope” he said wickedly.

It seemed like only minutes and we were already at the store. I did as Eva instructed me when we arrived and soon we were joined by a tall, slender, blond woman who I assumed was Helga.

“Helga?” I asked, making sure.

“Yesss”, she said with an accent I couldn’t quite place. I explained the crisis and she smiled.

“No crisis at all. Come vith me” as she led me to a rack of beautiful dresses, Jon in tow.

She proceeded to hold up different ones as I nodded yes or no, looking at Jon. He nodded agreement with all but one, a high-necked affair in brown velvet which actually was striking with my hair.

“No?” Helga asked, commenting on the color complementing me.

“The color is fine, but I hate the neckline. Too high” he added and Helga’s eyes twinkled then.

“So, you vant something lower to expose the breasts?” she asked and I blushed as Jon looked at the floor and murmured his assent.

“This one, then?” she asked, holding up a black velvet dress with a plunging neckline and tiny spaghetti straps.

It was beautiful, with a diagonal hem from the right hip to the left knee and very form fitting. Jon’s eyes lit up and his lips curved into a sensuous smile.

“I think vee found the vun.” she announced. “Do you vant help putting it on?” she offered.

“I’ll help her” Jon cut in and Helga smiled all too knowingly.

“I vill find a shawl. Take your time” she said, more to Jon than to me, and handed him the dress.

My cheeks were more crimson than my hair after this exchange as we walked in the dressing room together, Jon’s hand on my ass. He hung the dress on the hook and slipped his hands under my shirt from behind me, lifting it over my head and off as I watched in the mirror.

“I know how to make you relax” he purred in my ear, kissing my neck and moving down to my shoulder as his hands slid around to my belly, stroking my abdomen.

Watching him undress me in the mirror was hypnotic and I could not take my eyes off the image. He watched as well from over my shoulder, his chin resting there as I saw his fingers unfasten my jeans and slide them over my hips. The black panties I had been fortunate enough to pack followed the jeans. I felt the familiar prod from his cock, now straining for release as he rubbed his crotch against my bare ass. He lifted my hair and kissed my neck again.

“I love to watch” he whispered hotly.

My hair dropped back to my shoulders as his hands slid around the side of my breasts to cup them as he pulled me hard against him. I let out a sigh as I saw his tongue before I felt it on my shoulder. Stepping to my side, he turned me slightly to face him, our bodies still visible in the mirror as he bent to take one nipple and then the other in his warm mouth.

“I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I want you right now, right here” he said in a choked voice, looking into my eyes.

“Jon, I …” I began.

“Shhsshhh, we have time. We found the dress” he said as he put his finger to my lips.

Had he thought I was going to object? I dispelled those thoughts when I touched his stiffened cock, bulging against the thin fabric of his trousers. He quickly dropped his pants to the floor and lifted me onto his rigid pole as he pushed me against the door of the dressing room and slipped in deeper. I looked over his shoulder in the mirror and I could see that amazing muscular ass just below his shirttails with my legs wrapped around it. Jesus, Jovi, what an image.

My nails dug into his shoulders as his hips thrust against me again. The door of the dressing room was loose and beginning to rattle loudly and it wasn’t the steady backdrop we needed. He carried me to the leather chair in the dressing room, positioned just at enough of an angle to give him a good view in the mirror. I hung my legs on either side of the armchair, planting myself firmly on his shaft, my legs spread wide in front of him.

He grinned then and kissed me hungrily as his fingers readily found their target and a bolt of electricity shot through me, flooding him with my juices. I felt myself slowly grinding against him, keeping pace with the drumming of his fingers as my orgasm began to build. I could see him watching us in the mirror just over my shoulder as his lips sought the soft flesh at the base of my neck.

“Baby, I’m gonna come” he moaned into my shoulder as his fingers strummed my pussy like a guitar.

I was way ahead of him as my spasms gripped him hard and we rocked together through every contraction and I heard his “Aaahhhhh” at the moment of release. His fingers slowed their rhythm until I took his hand away, so sensitive now that it almost hurt. He pulled me to him, hard against his chest, as he smoothed my hair, and I felt him grow limp inside me. My legs were numb and my muscles ached, but the look of satisfaction on his face made me want to stay where I was. But my legs began to tremble from the strain of being spread so wide and he felt it.

“Stay where you are” he said as he moved forward on the chair and tried to stand. It took two attempts until he was able to get up and I slid off, my feet touching the floor.

“Don’t let go yet” I warned, certain I couldn’t stand yet on my own.

“Are your legs asleep? Baby, I should have waited” he said, worried he’d damaged me somehow.

“Are you kidding? I wouldn’t have let you” I said seriously. “Just give me a minute to get my sea legs back” I said as he stroked my back and supported me until the feeling returned. My legs weren’t asleep, just stiff. He knelt and massaged my thighs and my calves as I stood there trembling.

“Oh Jon, that was soooo good. I am never going shopping without you again” I murmured.

I really was relaxed and no longer gave a fig what the press or the rest of the world thought. He looked up at me and grinned.

“I’ve never done that before. I used to hate shopping for clothes with a woman. I think I could learn to like it a whole lot” he chuckled.

“Speaking of that, are you going to help me into the dress now that you’ve helped me off with everything else?” I teased.

“Absolutely” he replied.

He stood up and removed the dress from its hanger and slipped it over my head. It went on effortlessly and he zipped up the back and adjusted the straps. I smoothed the sides and turned to look in the mirror.

“Well, what do you think?” I asked, liking my reflection myself and noticing the flushed color of my cheeks.

He stood behind me, his hands gathering my hair and lifting it out of the dress before settling themselves on my shoulders.

“Stunning, absolutely stunning. I must remember to thank Eva again. Am I forgiven for not telling you about this sooner?” he asked, looking at my reflection glowing in the mirror.

I reached my arms above my head and drew his face closer to mine, watching us in the mirror.

“How could I be upset with you after that?” I smiled. “I would forgive you almost anything” I added.

2 comments:

Opester said...

This was seriously one of my favorite chapters...

Alina said...

And I got why :p

Having sex in a dressing room sounds to me like a big adventure =P