Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Sauna Part 46

“So, you think you’re pretty clever, don’t you?” I said, eyes flashing.

“I’m so sorry. I don’t know what possessed me to do that! I’ll make it up to you, I promise!” he said, still chortling as the door finally opened.

Inside the house now, he made good on the promise. He dropped his jeans and I dropped to my knees, anxious to take his engorged penis in my hungry mouth, but he tackled me before I had the chance. I felt the roughness of the Oriental rug scratching my skin as he pinned me beneath him. His tongue slid down my throat, heightening my desire to screw him senseless. He yanked off my skirt and parted my thighs with his knee.

I tried to catch my breath, caught off guard by the sudden ferocity with which he attacked me. I reached for his cock, but he caught my hand and swiftly trapped my wrists above me. My thoughts of teasing him as payback evaporated and there was no doubt as to who was in charge again.

He loomed over me, perched on one arm as he nudged my shirt up with his nose, exposing my breasts and taking each nipple between his lips in turn. I groaned as he flicked the stiffened tips with his tongue, playing with me. I wriggled below him, straining to feel his cock inside. I wanted to scream “Fuck me now”, but I held back, refusing to give in just yet.

He raised his head and looked at me, enjoying my total helplessness. I licked my lips, and bucked again, managing this time to make contact as my nipples brushed his chest. His control wavered and his eyes flickered, but he hovered there, allowing only the swollen head of his cock to touch my quivering pussy and he laughed. That low, satisfied chuckle that said he knew he had me.

My eyes flashed at him as he continued to drag his shaft along my slippery center and I surrendered. “Please, Jon….fuck me…pleeeaassse… I want you…” I begged.

He smiled then, satisfied finally by my pleading, and he entered me slowly, deliciously enjoying his ability to break my will. I melted against him as his stiffened shaft slid inside my waiting tunnel. “Oh God, Baby, that feels so fucking good” he groaned as he filled me with his length. His tongue launched down my throat again before I could reply and I shuddered in response as it mimicked the feel of his cock inside me. I wrapped my legs around his hips, pulling him deeper as I trapped his tongue in my mouth. Gentle wasn’t on the menu as he drove into me then, harder, and I sucked his tongue in further, and he met my need with his own.

I released his tongue as he withdrew, only to repeat the sequence, as he thrust into me again and again and we became reckless in our desire to climax. “I wanna feel you come” he growled, straining to hold on and I knew he was close to the edge himself now. I bit his shoulder as the rawness in his voice made me hotter and I came explosively, gripping him hard as the waves washed over me. He lost himself then, pounding hard and fast as I shuddered beneath him.

“Come for me, Jon” I coaxed, needing to feel him fill me with his seed. His teeth sank into my flesh and I cried out, a mixture of pain and pleasure. I raised my hips and arched my back and he let go, pouring himself into me with a loud groan as he exploded. His fingers relaxed, releasing my wrists, as he sucked more gently at my neck and I wrapped my arms around him, holding his head against me. I sighed at the feel of his hot come flooding me as he shuddered again and again. I buried my fingers in his hair, gently kneading his scalp and softly murmuring his name.

He held me tighter, his breathing ragged, as we rocked in each other’s arms, trying to come down from the high. He rolled off onto the floor, drawing my arm across his chest and sighing deeply. My hands caressed the soft fur on his chest and he stroked my arm tenderly. He opened his eyes and brought my hand to his lips, kissing my fingers. He started as he noticed the bruising on my wrist, and sat up, pulling me with him. I winced as he turned my hand over, inspecting the damage.

“Oh, baby, I’m so sorry…” he began. “I didn’t mean to hurt you. I was too rough. I…” he tried again, but I stopped him with a finger on his lips.

“Sssshhhh. Don’t you dare apologize. I loved every minute” I smiled. “We both have our battle scars” I laughed, touching his shoulder which still bore my teeth marks. He kissed the tender area between my neck and shoulder that he had bitten and laughed then too. “At least we match” he said sheepishly.

He pulled me to my feet and hugged me. “Darlin’, let’s go to bed before we do any more damage” he teased and we walked stiffly toward the bedroom.

No comments: