Friday, March 14, 2008

The Sauna Part 100

Jon woke with a yawn and noticed the rain had stopped and the skies were clear and blue. He pulled me close and nuzzled my neck, waking me with his kisses. I was warm and contented and I resisted opening my eyes, but Jon persisted until I finally turned and looked directly at him.

“Morning, baby” he crooned and I smiled back, stretching luxuriously.

“It looks like it’ll be a nice day” he said, looking towards the window where the sun was streaming in through the half-drawn curtains.

“I’m glad the rain stopped. I hate the rain” I replied, following his eyes.

“I know darlin’. What do you feel like doing today?” he asked indulgently.

“You mean besides lying around in bed with you?” I said with a crooked smile.

“Yeah, besides that” he chuckled.

“I’m open to suggestions … what were you thinking?” I asked, sensing he had something in mind.

“I was thinking we won’t have a lot more nice days left, maybe we could go home and take the bike out? Maybe go for a ride and look at the leaves?”

“That sounds like a plan, but I need coffee first” I said, yawning again.

“And we’ve got to get some proper clothing for fall rides” he added as he picked up the phone and dialed for room service.

“Ooohhh, shopping and a ride, you do know how to romance a girl, don’t you?” I giggled.

“You’re easy, babe” he grinned and I raised my eyebrows, but I realized I couldn‘t argue, no matter how I chose to take that remark.

I got up and turned on the shower, ready to get up now that I knew coffee was on it’s way and that we had a plan. Jon waited for room service while I started to bathe and then jumped in alongside me. I was nearly finished by then and turned my attention towards washing him, enjoying the opportunity to linger over every taut muscle in his body. He groaned when I reached for his cock, stiff and hard, as it slipped between my hands covered with soapy lather. I teased him a little more, but preferred to save the release for later and he pouted slightly as I finished rinsing him off.

“You’re a wicked woman, Trish. I’ll have to punish you later” he warned.

“I’m counting on it, love” I smirked back.

In under an hour we were checking out and on our way, grabbing a couple doughnuts from the breakfast buffet to take along as we headed home. We went directly to the Harley store in town in order to get some decent riding clothes and we racked up quite a bill by the time we were done. Jon never looked at prices, he just chose what he liked and when he saw me looking at the sale items, he steered me over towards another area.

“Here, babe. That’s all summer stuff, you need a heavier jacket, like these” he said as he pulled a heavy, lined black leather jacket out and I tried it on.

It fit well, and I was surprised at the weight. He also picked out some grey thermal shirts for each of us and the heaviest lined gloves that they had. I found a pair of riding boots that fit me comfortably and Jon found a new pair for himself.

“Chaps?” the salesgirl asked, noticing we were picking out cool weather clothes.

“Yeah, show me” Jon agreed and we each tried on a couple pair, and I settled on the ones with the red roses set into them to match the jacket.

“Babe, did you want to pick out another helmet? That one I bought was just a guess, but it looked too big” he encouraged.

I tried a couple different ones before finding one I really felt comfortable with and Jon handed it to the salesgirl who was now following us around the store, collecting our purchases. I ran my fingers across a leather halter, even though it wasn’t something I needed now, and Jon grabbed it and pushed me to try it on. I came out of the dressing room and modeled it for him while the salesgirl stood by grinning.

“Oh yeah” was all he said and I went back and changed into my sweatshirt.

Jon was trying on a leather vest when I came back out and he winked at me, knowing I loved seeing him in vests. Finally we were ready, and even the girl who assisted us couldn’t think of anything else we needed. As she began ringing up our purchases, I spotted a leather hair thong, designed to keep your hair from whipping into your face and thought it would be a good idea. Jon nodded to the girl as he took the tags off and helped me fasten my hair with it.

I saw the total and flinched, but Jon just whipped out his credit card without missing a beat and soon we were loading our bags into the car. We stopped home to change and check on the cats, who were hungry, but otherwise no worse for wear, and we were ready to ride. It was a glorious autumn day and the leaves were brilliant against the backdrop of the clear blue sky.

The air was crisp, but I was warm enough, now that we were properly outfitted for fall weather. We headed south, ending up in Ellicottville, where there was a festival of sorts going on. We stopped and got coffee and walked around, listening to the band who wasn’t very good, and looking at the wares that various vendors had for sale. Jon picked up a leather skull cap at one stand and I found a leather purse with fringe that I fell in love with immediately.

Unable to resist the lure of greasy junk food, and having had very little for breakfast, Jon was famished. We got a couple Italian sausages, fries and a blooming onion and sat down outside the beer tent to eat. I noticed another pair of bikers eyeing us from a nearby table.

“I think you might have been spotted” I said, nodding in the direction of the couple who were watching us.

Jon took a big bite of his sandwich and grunted, but avoided making eye contact with them. Despite his effort to look nonchalant, the couple rose and began to approach us. As they came closer I realized it was actually me that they recognized and that they were both former clients I’d seen for marital counseling.

“Hey” I said, recognizing Cheryl and her husband, whose name I could not recall. “How’s it going?”

“Great! We thought it was you! It’s great to see you again!” she said, beaming.

I introduced Cheryl and her husband to Jon, his name finally coming to me at the last moment, and he and Jon shook hands. Like us, they were out for a ride and ended up here too. Neither recognized Jon and I was glad for the relative anonymity it afforded us. The guys chatted about bikes while Cheryl caught me up on her life since she’d left counseling and I was happy to hear that she and Bill were both doing well. We finished our lunch and said goodbye, heading out once more towards home.

The sun was going down and it was getting cool by the time we reached Gowanda. I started a fresh pot of coffee while Jon brought in some wood from outside and got a fire started. Soon the cats were all ensconced about the hearth, soaking up the heat as they made ready for an evening nap. We sipped our coffee and relaxed, curled up together on the sofa, and Jon asked about the couple we’d met earlier.

Jon called and talked to the kids and I said hello to Stephanie and she asked if she could come and visit sometime on a weekend. I assured her she was always welcome and gave the phone to Jon who told her we’d be moving back to Jersey in a few weeks. She must have asked about the cats as Jon made a face and rolled his eyes, explaining they’d be coming with us. I tickled him until he admitted that they weren’t so bad after all and I could hear Steph giggling on the other end.

I was content to sit by the fire and read, but Jon seemed restless. He wasn’t used to this much inactivity for this long. I realized he didn’t really have a lot of hobbies and he was far more in need of actual activity than I was. After watching him pace about the house, I finally suggested he give Richie a call and see what he was up to lately. He looked relieved to have something to focus his attention on and dialed his number.

“Hey, bro, what’s up?” I heard him say and I turned my attention back to the book I was reading.

“Not much, man. I’ve got Ava for the weekend and I’m thinking about making a trip to Scotland next week, maybe surprise Lainie. What’s up with you?” Richie said.

“Trying to keep myself occupied and stay out of Trish’s hair so she can read without having to entertain me” Jon replied, somewhat serious.

“Yeah, I’ll bet you’re just being a pain in the ass. Give her my sympathy” Richie snorted.

“Richie says hi, babe” Jon called and I blew a kiss to Richie.

“She says hi back, man” Jon told him.

“So, when are you planning that gig in Florida, boss?” Richie asked.

“Don’t know yet. I’ll give the office a call on Monday and see if they’ve lined up any dates yet. Maybe they can set up a few interviews or something, I need to work” Jon lamented.

“Yeah, well, just don’t go planning a tour or anything, okay, man?”

“No, I’m not thinking about that now, but I got a few songs …” and so they chatted for about a half an hour before Jon hung up and came back to the couch to join me.

“Babe, I need to find something to do for the next few weeks. I’m not used to being idle this much. Would you mind if I flew back to Jersey on Monday for a few days? There are a few things I could take care of, and see the kids and …” he began, but I cut him off.

“I’ll miss you, but go. I don’t expect you to sit around and twiddle your thumbs while I’m working, love. I can see how restless you are. Just be home for the party on Saturday, okay?”

“Thanks for understanding, doll. I should be back by Thursday and I’ll call you everyday. I’ve gotta set up that gig in Florida too for next month. Maybe we can start off there after you’re done with work and you can meet my folks before we start our trip?” he asked tentatively.

“That would be great. I’ll check and see when my last day is, but I think I have three more weeks and then I’m all yours” I smiled, anxious now for the time to go by faster.

“Speaking of all mine, how ’bout we pretend right now?” he said with a gleam in his eye.

“I give up, take me … I’m yours” I laughed, closing my book. I couldn’t concentrate anyway with Jon stroking my thigh and looking at me like that.

“I was hoping you’d see it my way …” he cackled as he leaned down to kiss me.

I melted beneath him, unable to focus on anything besides the feel of his warm breath in my ear. His tongue probed my mouth and I fell deeper under his spell. His hands slid under my shirt and I lifted myself up as he yanked it off over my head. He bent his head to my breasts and I buried my lips in his hair, the silky strands tickling my nose as I kissed his head.

He pulled his thermal shirt over his head and deftly unhooked the button on my jeans, followed by the zipper. I raised my hips as he helped me wriggle out of my pants. I reached for his waistband and he stopped me, holding my wrists together as he slid my panties off and tossed them over the sofa.

He released my wrists and placed his hands atop my knees, pushing them back towards my chest and exposing my tender pussy to his hungry eyes. Lowering his head slowly, he began to lick teasingly at first until I slid my legs over his shoulders, opening my thighs wider. I felt two fingers slip inside me, testing my readiness as his tongue dipped in deeper, tasting me. It wasn’t long before I felt myself starting to cum, while his tongue continued its assault, darting back and forth rhythmically while his long fingers stroked my inner walls.

I cried out sharply as the spasms took hold and he replaced his tongue with his thumb, driving me harder until I begged him to take me. He wasted no time, and dropped his jeans to his knees in a heartbeat before he plunged inside, filling me to my core. He rocked back and forth against me, tantalizingly building the next wave.

My fingers clutched at his shoulders now, my nails driving into his skin as I shuddered against him and he quickened his pace, nearing his own climax. I could feel his heart thumping wildly and his breath hot on my throat as he drove his shaft deeper into my heat.

I felt him cum as he flooded me with his warmth and I clung tightly to him, coaxing the last few drops from him as he sighed heavily. It had been two days since we last made love and he was more than ready to let go, pouring it all inside me. He shifted slightly, allowing me to unhook my legs from his shoulders, and he laid his head on my breast.

“God that felt good” he groaned, relaxing now.

I giggled to myself, thinking I’d need to remember that next time he became restless. We laid there for a few moments before he sat up and closed the doors to the fireplace. He stood and extended his hand, leading me towards the bedroom where we huddled together beneath the sheets.

No comments: