Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Sauna Part 75

The morning went by quickly as I sifted through my paperwork and we started our staff meeting at ten. I was wrapping up at about twenty to noon, when my cell phone rang. I dismissed the staff and answered the phone. It was Jon.

“Hey babe, we’re on our way. Should I stop and get something for lunch or would you rather eat out?” he asked and I thought for a moment.

“There’s a Chinese restaurant on the way and they have good lunch specials and they’re quick. That might be the best plan as we’re apt to draw a crowd if we go out and so far we’ve managed to keep you a relative secret” I suggested.

“Yeah, I was thinking that too. We’ll get enough food for the staff. How many are there?” he offered.

“There’s just me and Marissa and Annika today, just the three of us and you and Richie” I counted.

“Okay. We should be there shortly. In fact I see the restaurant now. Bye, babe” he hung up.

Marissa buzzed me to see if I wanted to order any lunch and I told her to hold up as I was having lunch delivered for all of us as a treat. I told her it was my way of saying thank you for the party on Tuesday. I finished up a couple of odds and ends and went out to the main room to wait. I made myself look busy, not wanting to arouse suspicion, but not wanting to miss the look on Marissa’s face when she saw who was delivering lunch.

I heard the buzzer and bit my lip expectantly. Marissa asked who it was and I heard “lunch” and tried to hide my smile. She buzzed Annika to tell her lunch was here and I watched excitedly as the door opened and Richie walked in with Jon behind him.

“Lunch is here” Richie announced as he walked up to Marissa’s window and I waived at them from over her shoulder.

“I thought you might like your autograph in person” I whispered in Marissa’s ear.

The look on her face was priceless. Richie was grinning from ear to ear and Jon stood there smirking. Annika came down the hall at that moment and stopped dead in her tracks, realizing these weren’t the usual delivery guys from the place down the street. Marissa was speechless, in fact I wondered if she was even breathing.

“Breathe, Marissa” I reminded her as I motioned the guys to come into the office.

Jon had come round the door, followed by Richie and Annika. I took one of the bags of food from Jon and gave him a quick kiss. I heard Marissa saying “Oh my God, you’re Richie Sambora” as I put the closed sign on the door and locked it.

The phone was ringing and I answered it and took a message for myself as Marissa was in no condition to be answering the phone. I switched on the answering machine as Jon whispered to me.

“I think we surprised her.”

“That we did” I grinned.

“You must be Marissa. I’m Richie. I hear you’re a fan” he said as he gave her a peck on the cheek and Annika took the bag of food he was carrying.

“It looks like you brought enough to feed an army” she observed as we made our way into the group room with the bags.

“We didn’t know what everybody liked, so we made sure to get a little of everything” Jon explained as we unpacked the bags.

Richie was in his element as he took Marissa’s hand and led her along into the group room where we were still laying out all the food. He pulled out a chair and guided her to it and she sank down without taking her eyes off him.

“Marissa, you can speak, can’t you? Say something” Annika said, teasing her and we all laughed.

Marissa laughed too and turned to look at me, tearing her eyes away from Richie for the first time. I smiled at her, tickled to see her obvious delight.

“I can’t believe you never said a word this morning! I had no idea!” she exclaimed, turning to Richie.

“Because you would’ve been useless all morning if I’d told you! Besides, the look on your face was worth biting my tongue!” I answered.

We passed the food around and everyone helped themselves to their favorites as we began to eat and relax. Marissa and Richie chatted and I could hear her telling him how she’d loved the band for years. She was in her early sixties and had actually been retired until she came to work for us after Annika persuaded her. She’d lost her husband several years ago and her kids were all fans as well. Actually, it was her son who’d introduced her to Jovi when he was a teenager.

“My kids will never believe this” I heard her say.

Annika was older too, and a little less star struck. She knew the music mostly from me as she’d been forced to listen as I played it on my computer when I did paperwork and her office was next door to mine. She was an odd character in her own right. She was a nun and had worked as a missionary in Africa and had traveled for years before settling in the states and getting her degree. She lived in a convent and preferred a quieter life generally, but she was witty and down to earth and we got on well. She and Jon chatted about places they had both traveled to and exchanged stories.

We finished our lunches, though I’d say Marissa was barely able to eat with Richie sitting beside her. Annika busied herself with cleaning up the paper plates and putting the remaining food away while Jon and I chatted.

“So, am I going to get to see your office before we leave?” he asked provocatively.

I looked at Richie and Marissa, deep in conversation and caught Richie’s eye. He winked at me so I knew he was okay and not feeling overwhelmed with her adulation. I turned to Jon.

“C’mon. It’s down the hall” I said, standing and we walked to my office.

“It’s pretty small, but at least you have a little window” he observed, shutting the door behind him.

“It’s Community Services, love. No frills, remember?” I responded.

“It looks like you’ve got a lot of work left to do” he said, moving the pile of files on my desk as he sat on the corner and pulled me into his arms.

I came willingly, dropping my arms about his neck as I stood between his legs. He kissed my throat and we shifted a little, knocking the picture over on my desk. He reached around to pick it up and looked at it, shaking his head.

“I should have known?” he chuckled, looking at the photo of Eddie and the other pictures of the cats arranged on my desk.

He set it down again as he began unbuttoning my shirt. I opened my mouth to protest, but he was too quick. His hand slipped inside my blouse and the words died on my lips. He lowered his head, kissing my nipple, drawing me close enough to feel the thickening bulge at his crotch. I ran my fingers through his silky hair as his fingers reached around to cup my ass.

“Resistance is futile” he said, gazing up at me. Did he really think I intended to argue?

I bent to meet his lips, soft and full, as I ran the tip of my tongue between them. His hand slid under my skirt and he squeezed my rounded cheeks suggestively. I reached for his fly, releasing his cock and I knelt to take it in my mouth. I suckled his shaft, taking him fully down my throat before releasing him to lick the swollen head. I looked up and our eyes locked as I swallowed him again and he groaned.

“Baby …”

He yanked the pin holding my hair and it tumbled down my back into his hands. I swirled my tongue around the tip of his erection, licking and teasing as his fingers twisted in my hair. I ran my nails along his thigh as I slid my mouth up and down along his hardened length. I watched the smile spread across his face as he closed his eyes and I cupped his balls lightly in my palm, feeling their weight. I moved faster, sensing his release was imminent and he went still, hot cum squirting down my throat as I sucked softly.

I withdrew my mouth, holding his softening cock in my hand as I licked the last drops, finishing with a kiss on Lil’ Jon’s head. He leaned forward and pulled me to my feet, hugging me tightly as I whispered in his ear.

“Mmhhmm, thanks for lunch, baby”

He chuckled then as he held me away from him, looking at the satisfied smile on my face.

“And here I was trying to seduce you” he said as he kissed me hard on the lips.

“I think we’d better go and rescue Richie. They’ll wonder what happened to us” I said, reaching for my hair pin and tucking my hair into place.

“Somehow I think Richie will guess what we did” he said, zipping his jeans and smoothing the wrinkles out of my skirt. “Especially if you keep grinning like the cat that got the cream …”

“Ahhh, but I did …” I said wickedly.

We walked out the door and down the hall to the group room and Jon collected Richie from Marissa. Annika had gone back to her office and I said goodbye to the boys, reminding them I’d be home later after picking Elaine up at the airport. Richie waived goodbye to Marissa and Jon gave me a hug and a kiss.

“See ya tonight, baby” and with that they were gone.

1 comment:

MonzaBird said...

Wish I had a surprise like that. I haven't even been to a BJ concert. The thing is that I live in Estonia and it seems like they're the only ones who won't come here. I'd trade Aerosmith and Rihanna for them any day. They are performing in Finland in June, but I can't go :(
Anyway ... the story is still great. I'm finally catching up. :))

~Mona