Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Sauna Part 59

We lay in bed a few moments, grinning, before I decided I really had to get up before the day slipped away all together. I was ready to call Lainie, too, now that Jon had thoroughly reassured me he was mine, body and soul.

“I’ll call Lainie and see if she can still extend her stay and come for a visit, now that I know I have nothing to fear” I laughed, giving him a quick kiss as I sat up.

“Babe, I’d love to meet your friend, but believe me when I tell you you’re everything I need and then some” he said tenderly, as he sat up alongside of me and turned my face to look at him.

There wasn’t a trace of humor in his voice and the look in his eyes told me he meant every word. I knew he’d been kidding before, but it still felt good to hear him say it and I smiled, knowing I had found the love I’d missed all my life.

“Okay, I’ll call her” I winked. “Do you mind if I keep us a secret, though, until she gets here. I just have to see the look on her face!”

“Whatever you say, do with me as you will” he grinned, flashing me that devilish smile and I rolled my eyes as I mulled over the possibilities that statement offered.

We got up then and Jon began to put his clothes in the drawer I’d cleared out for him. I picked up the phone and dialed Lainie’s number, hoping it wasn’t too late to catch her and make plans still for a visit. I sat back down on the bed when I heard her voice.

“Hello?” she said in her wonderful lilting Scottish accent.

“Lainie? It’s me. I just got your message! I ended up staying longer in Jersey than I’d anticipated and I just got home” I said, trying not to giggle as Jon bent over and kissed my other ear. “Can you still come and stay for a few days? I’m so excited!”

“Yes, I think so. I made the reservations already, when I didn’t hear from you, but I can change them. God, I’m glad you’re alright! When I didn’t hear back from you after the show I was worried. I thought maybe you ran off and became a groupie or something! How was it? Is everything okay?” she asked. Her accent sounded like bells chiming.

“No, everything is fine and I’m anxious to tell you all about the show, but let’s wait until you’re here! It’s only a few days away now, right? Are you sure you can change your flight?” I asked, laughing and thinking if she only knew the half of it.

“Let me call the airline and check and I’ll call you right back with the details. I’m flying into NYC on Wednesday night and I have work Thursday, but after that I can catch a flight to Buffalo and stay until Sunday. Will that work?” she asked.

“That would be great. Call me back as soon as you know the details” I said excitedly, as I hung up, wondering if I’d be able to put off her questions until she was here. The details of my extended stay in New Jersey would become obvious then.

“I’m going to try and take a quick shower while she’s arranging the flights with the airport. Whatever you do, don’t answer the phone if it rings!” I said as I raced off to the bathroom and hopped in the shower. Moments later I was drying off as the phone rang.

“Trish? It’s me. We’re all set” Lainie said, sounding excited now too as she filled me in on the details of her flights.

“I can’t wait to see you! Are you gonna keep me in suspense about the show and New Jersey until Thursday night? Give me a hint at least!” she asked, trying to pry the story out of me.

“Oh, Lainie, it’s a long story and not as exciting as all that” I lied as Jon made a face and pouted. “And I have to get out of here and catch up on stuff before you arrive and clean the house and get some groceries and be back to work tomorrow and …” I stalled as Jon pulled me onto his lap, nibbling my neck.

“Okay, okay, I guess I can wait then. I’ll see you Thursday” she said as she hung up and I squirmed in Jon’s lap.

“Nothing too exciting, huh? We’ll just see about that …” he said as he started tickling me.

“Do you think she believed me? I’m such a lousy liar” I asked, squealing as I tried to pull away from him when he found the ticklish spot right below my ribs.

But Jon was having none of it and wasn’t letting me get away so easily. He pushed me over onto my back and straddled me, pinning my arms above my head as he tickled my shoulder with his chin. I wriggled beneath him, suddenly ticklish everywhere.

“Ah ha! So you’re lying then?” he asked, his eyes twinkling as he looked down at me wickedly. “Perhaps I should show you what happens to liars, then?” he mused as he traced a line down my neck with his finger.

I was panting now as he pulled my bathrobe open, his gaze lingering over my exposed nakedness as he contemplated his next move. Holding my wrists with one hand, he ran his finger along the side of my breast and I shivered with excitement.

“Hhhmmnn, maybe this?” he teased as he bent his head and flicked my nipple with his tongue. I drew in a sharp breath, waiting for more.

“Or maybe this?” he drawled, slipping his free finger between my slick folds as I sighed.

“You like that, don’t you? But what would I be teaching you then about lying?” he wondered, withdrawing his finger and licking at it as he pondered how to best punish me.

“Jon, please …” I began and his lips curved into a smile. He was enjoying torturing me this way.

“Not until you promise not to lie” he said, shaking his head, as he lightly parted my lips with his finger, and I sucked it into my mouth.

“I promise …” I said willingly, in my most conciliatory voice. But he wasn‘t satisfied with my submission just yet.

“And you tell me you want me …” he added, looking directly in my eyes.

“You know I do” I replied, pleading, as my eyes met his.

“Tell me, babe. I wanna hear the words” he demanded, as his hand moved to stroke alongside my breast again and I shuddered.

“I want you, Jon. I need you and I want you, now and always” I said honestly, needing him to know I meant more than just at this moment.

And with that he was satisfied as he yanked down his shorts and eased himself down with a groan. It had only been an hour since we had last made love, but Jon had an amazingly quick recovery period at times that literally stunned me. Superman wasn’t really a far cry from the truth I thought as he entered me again.

“I want you, darlin’ and I need you too” he sighed.

I gave myself to him in every way and he took me slowly then, filling my need with his own. Our lips met and his tongue plunged inside my mouth, mirroring the actions of our bodies, as I pulled him deeper inside me. We hungered for each other, feeding our souls as we made love, fiercely connecting in a way that cemented our commitment to each other. Marriage could not have been more sacred than this union of our bodies and our hearts.

I came quickly as I felt him squirt his seed into me and we floated together on a cloud of contentment, dissolving any doubts or concerns that anything would ever come between us. Jon cradled me in his arms as we lay together, feeling closer now than ever.
“Marry me” he whispered tenderly as he turned to look at me. “I want you to be my wife.”

5 comments:

Someday said...

Oh my God!!!!!!!!!!
I love it. I was hoping you would go in this direction. Thanks again for sharing it was a great chapter.

lori said...

OMG I love it!!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...you can't leave us hanging like this!!! I can hardly wait for the next chapter.

Anonymous said...

OMG, a man talking about marriage! Now this is love!!
Thanks Opester, I'm enjoying this story very much!!

Opester said...

I'm so glad, Ana, and I appreciate your comments so much! It's the comments that give me inspiration!