Friday, March 28, 2008

The Sauna Part 132

The next morning I woke early and I was anxious to find the clothing boutique that was my only agenda while in California. I realized most people would have had other priorities, but going to Tienda Ho was nothing short of nirvana for me and neither Jon nor Richie could resist ribbing me about my excitement. The analogy of seeming like a kid on Christmas morning was not far off the mark.

We drove to Berkley, a suburb of San Francisco, where the store was located. Richie let us off at the shop while he went in search of a hotel with a vacancy. He was stiff from spending the night on the couch and knew Jon would be cranky if he had to keep himself in check another night. I caught my breath as we entered the shop.

It was filled with every shade of Moroccan cotton I’d ever dreamed of and gorgeous batik fabrics I hadn’t even imagined. I was overwhelmed and not sure where to begin when we were met by an attractive sales girl who offered to assist us. I was wearing a skirt I had ordered from the store earlier in the year and explained that I wanted to see that exact skirt in every color they had and Jon just shook his head, but the girl nodded knowingly and led me to a round rack with every color in the rainbow.

“Can you just pack up one in every color for us while we look around?” Jon asked and the girl’s eyes widened in surprise as they were just under $100 each.

“Certainly” she agreed and began collecting the items, taking one of each color.

I didn’t argue and Jon didn’t need to persuade me to spend his money now as I was addicted to these clothes. We wandered about the store and he dutifully followed behind me, carrying all my selections as we made our way to the dressing room. The girl who was assisting us had returned and had twice relieved him of his burden, taking all the articles to a room for us. When I had finished my tour, she unlocked the door and never batted an eye as Jon followed me in with a final armful.

“We’ll never get this all in the suitcases” he muttered, looking at the assortment.

“I’ll have them ship whatever I buy except the ones I’m likely to wear this week and next” I replied.

“So, you’ve really been planning this for a while, haven’t you?” he observed, raising an eyebrow and I grinned at him, acknowledging that there wasn’t a shopping issue that I couldn’t solve.

“So, let’s start the fashion show” he said indulgently, settling into a chair to watch.

I proceeded to model several styles, holding up various similar pieces to be sure the colors matched and Jon nodded his approval. I began to suspect I might as well have been modeling potato sacks, so I decided he needed a little diversion. The music in the store was not exactly what I would have chosen for a strip tease, but it would have to do and I began to slowly remove one garment at a time while keeping my eyes fixed on his.

I slowly removed the scarf I had wound about my waist and draped it around his neck, noticing that I had gotten his full attention now. Next I let the jacket I was wearing slide off my shoulders and fall to the floor as I spun around, enjoying the feel of the skirt as it swirled about my legs. I moved closer to him as I slowly undid each button on the shirt I was wearing, allowing my hands to slip inside and caress my breasts before pushing the shirt away to follow the jacket to the floor.

Jon licked his lips as I drew closer still, grabbing the ends of the scarf which still lay around his neck. I used it to pull him forward as I bent to kiss him, barely brushing his lips with mine. He reached for me, but I sashayed away before he could get hold of me and I heard him mutter under his breath. I turned away, watching him now in the mirror as I began to slip the skirt over my hips while I bent forward, continuing the erotic dance I was performing for him alone.

Naked now, I turned to face him and I could see from his expression that my plan was working well. I smiled seductively as I knelt on the floor and began to crawl towards him at an achingly slow pace. His eyes were locked on mine as I crept closer, torturing him with every movement until finally stopping between his knees. I unzipped his pants to free Lil’ Jon who was now standing at attention as well.

I slid my mouth around his shaft, tasting him, while my tongue circled the swollen tip. He let out a soft groan as I reached inside his jeans to fondle his balls, heavy with their burden. His hands reached for my head and he buried his fingers in my hair as I went down on him there in the dressing room. It took little coaxing before he shot his load down my throat with a stifled cry and I licked the remaining drops of his sweet cream before zipping his pants back up.

His eyes were closed and his lips were curled into a lazy half smile as I stood and began to pick up the clothes I had strewn about the dressing room. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to him as he stood, capturing me in his arms. He lifted my hair into a pony tail as he kissed me deeply and whispered in my ear.

“Ohhh, baby, that felt soooo good” he crooned.

“See how much fun shopping can be?” I teased and he chuckled as he slapped me on the ass.

I finished dressing back into the clothes I had worn in and collected my selections, leaving behind only a few items I decided I didn’t need. The salesgirl saw us emerge from the dressing room and I wondered what she must have been thinking when we headed to the checkout, each with an armful of purchases. I chose several pieces to take with us and asked her to package and ship the rest as Jon handed her his credit card.

“I must say, ma’am, I envy you. Most men would be pretty cranky after spending over an hour shopping for women’s clothes, but you seem to be smiling. You deserve the Man of the Year Award, sir” she said, turning to Jon.

“My wife has me trained well. I’ve actually come to rather enjoy it” Jon replied jovially and I hid my smile as I leaned over to kiss him.

I saw the girl look up again from the register quickly after recognizing the name on the card, but she said nothing and I assumed she was accustomed to seeing celebrities in the store. Just then Richie popped through the door and laughed as he watched her ring up our purchases.

“So I see this trip was productive?” he observed.

“Indeed, my brother. You have no idea” Jon replied meaningfully and Richie’s eyes lit up as he caught his meaning.

“Well, I have good news too. I found us a hotel and I booked us two rooms” he announced cheerfully.

“Well done, man. How about lunch? I’m starving!” Jon suggested.

We ate lunch at a little bistro and drove back to the Bay area where Richie had managed to find a hotel and we checked in to make sure we were registered. We spent the rest of the afternoon taking a street car tour of the city and walking along the Bay as we watched the sun set. I really liked this part of California and felt right at home between the plethora of New Age stores, boutiques and antique shops.

We had a late dinner at an Italian restaurant with an outdoor patio and a view of the Bay as we discussed what to do for the evening. We decided to check out the nightlife and after dinner we walked to a nearby club called El Diablo. It was a small club with a dark, smoky atmosphere and a blues band that wasn’t half bad. We listened to the music and shot a few games of pool with some locals, glad that the darkness provided some anonymity.

Jon and Richie went to play a few rounds of darts and I stayed at the bar, chatting with the bartender about the area attractions and events. It turned out there was an antique car show tomorrow, on Friday, and the guys wanted to stick around and see it. Since we had no real need to be anywhere, we decided to see if we could book another night at the hotel and stick around another day.

It turned out that we could have the rooms one more night as long as we left by checkout on Saturday morning and so we reserved the rooms and said goodnight before going our separate ways. Richie was restless and headed for the hotel bar while Jon and I went to our room. I was feeling pretty mellow from the wine and the music and I flicked on the radio. ‘I’m No Angel’ was playing and I wrapped my arms about Jon’s neck and we started to dance slowly, Jon singing the words softly. We both grinned when he came to “let me show you my tattoo” and I fingered the spot on his arm where his Superman tattoo lay beneath his shirt.

As the song ended, he turned my face up to his and kissed me. His kiss began gently at first, growing more fierce as I responded with my own rising desire. He pulled my shirt over my head as I reached for the button on his jeans and we undressed each other with increasing urgency. Locked in a passionate embrace, we tumbled into the bed, struggling to position ourselves without letting go.

We made love with reckless abandon, dissolving into one mind, one heart, and one soul. I ran my hands along Jon’s skin, savoring every inch of his body as I lost myself in the feel of flesh on flesh. His tongue probed my mouth, finding no resistance as I welcomed him deeper inside me. The music in the background seemed only to fuel our fevered need as we devoured each other with shameless devotion.

The God and Goddess filled us that night, taking us into the mists and the heights of rapture. We were consumed with the burning need to merge, to be one with each other, inseparable. The love we shared filled us both so completely, so intensely that the climax almost seemed to go unnoticed as we reveled in the joy of oneness; oneness with each other and oneness with the world. The energy we created that night would sustain us through the passing of many moons.

We lay there motionless and breathless, twined in each other’s arms and filled with such peace and contentment such that we had never known. Jon was so much more to me than my mate, he was my very life’s blood. Without him, I would cease to exist. He fed every hunger, healed every wound and calmed every storm within me. I turned to him, tears streaming down my face, and I saw that he too was crying. There were no words needed between us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shopping is so much fun with these two ;)
I like how Jon shops - one of every colour...so easy.
Store sounds pretty amazing...moroccan cotton, batik fabric...very exotic.
Really enjoyed the chapter!