Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Sauna Part 74

The morning came with a soft rain and I could smell the dampness through the open window. I stretched and rolled over, tucking myself against Jon’s sleeping form and he stirred, repositioning to accommodate the curve of my back against his chest. I folded his arm around me, taking his hand in mine and softly kissing his fingers.

“Morning, babe” he whispered, his voice still thick with sleep.

“Good morning” I purred, enjoying the closeness and glad it was still very early and over an hour before I needed to get up.

I noticed his hardness pressing against my ass and I wriggled slightly, testing to see if he was really awake. His hand closed over my breast, squeezing gently in answer to my question. I felt his soft lips on my neck as he kissed me and a shudder of excitement pulsed through my body. I ran the tip of my nails lightly across his arm and he murmured with pleasure, the head of his cock prodding me a little less casually.

He drew his arm away, stroking my hip, and I pressed my backside tighter against his erection. His tongue tickled my ear, darting back and forth, and I squirmed beside him, growing wetter with each slippery contact. I raised my left leg invitingly and his rock hard cock slid between my juicy lips, making me moan. His hand traveled back to my breast, pinching my nipple gently as he rolled the hardened tip between his thumb and finger. His voice rumbled low in my ear.

“Does it feel good, baby?” he crooned as he ground harder against me. “Is this what you want?”

The tip of his penis slipped inside my opening as his tongue flicked teasingly against my ear. I was on fire and tried to twist around, but he held me firmly in place. His hand released my breast as it made its way toward another target and he raised my leg, opening me wider as he guided his cock into me deeper. His fingers reached around between my legs, stroking my clit, as he held himself still inside me. I came hard, the walls of my pussy contracting around him as he stroked my slippery bud faster.

“That’s my girl, come for me” he chuckled in my ear and I moaned louder, trembling with the force of my orgasm.

He gripped my hip now, holding me steady as he withdrew and plunged back inside, giving reign to his own desire. His rhythm quickened as he drove deeper, his hot breath in my ear. His fingers dug into my flesh as he came, flooding me with his liquid seed. I thrashed against him harder, milking the last ounce of fluid from his cock, greedy for every drop.

“Oh, baby, that feels so good” I stammered as he rocked me gently against him.

“Hell, yeah” he groaned back, holding me tighter.

His cock softened and slipped out and I turned to face him, relishing the spent look in his eyes. I kissed his full lips lightly and they parted to receive my tongue. He captured it in his mouth, trapping it there as he sucked softly before releasing it.

We lay there, listening to the soothing sound of the rain as we drifted off to sleep again in the contented afterglow, nestled in each other’s arms.

We woke again with a start, less pleasantly this time, as the alarm blared its warning that it was time to get up. Jon hit the button and the noise stopped, allowing us to savor a few more moments together.

“C’mon” He said, rolling out of bed with a groan and pulling me with him.

“You shower; I’ll make the coffee and feed the monsters. Where are they anyway?” he asked, curious.

We quietly walked towards Richie’s room and peered inside. There they were, all but Eddie who was at our heels, mewing for his breakfast. But the other four were arranged around Richie on the bed, looking like languid groupies.

“Damn!” I said, surprised.

“See? I told you. He’s the Pied Piper!” Jon laughed.

We tiptoed away and I jumped in the shower while Jon headed for the kitchen. Minutes later he snuck in with me and we finished bathing together. Jon toweled off quickly and I stepped into my robe, conscious of Richie in the next room. It was sticky and humid from the rain and too hot for the hairdryer, so I opted to just let my hair dry on its own and joined Jon for coffee in the kitchen. Our morning coffee was a routine I was beginning to look forward to.

“So, what’s the plan for today?” I asked.

“Cleaning the mess we made last night is first on the agenda” Jon replied, jerking his head in the direction of the dishes. “When will you be home tonight? You’re friend’s flying in this evening, isn’t she?”

“That’s right. I nearly forgot, I have to leave work early and pick her up at the airport and I’m taking tomorrow off. I should leave early this morning” I answered, thinking it through as the coffee began to work it‘s magic.

“Oh, damn! I forgot to ask Richie last night for his autograph too!”

“Excuse me?” Jon asked, looking befuddled and I laughed.

“For Marissa, my secretary in the Southtowns office. She’s a Richie fan, a big Richie fan, and I promised her I’d get it if I ever got to meet the band. She reminded me on Tuesday when I went into work” I explained.

“Meet the band, huh? Are you there today? How about if Richie and I come down around lunchtime and surprise her? He can autograph whatever she wants in person” Jon suggested.

“Would you mind? Oh, Marissa would just die. She’d be my slave for life!” I laughed.

“But you’ve already got me. I’m your slave now” he teased, leaning across the table to kiss me.

I blushed and lowered my eyes at the implication.

“I see the wheels turning” he grinned.

“Such possibilities …” I teased back.

“Seriously, write down the address and Richie and I will show up around lunchtime. Can you get away for lunch?” he asked, picking up the earlier conversation.

“I’ll make myself available” I said, grinning.

“That’s all I wanted to hear, doll” he said.

“Okay, I’d better get dressed and get to work” I said, finishing my coffee and writing the address on a slip of paper.

I got dressed in a rush and threw on some make-up, pinning my hair up for comfort. The sun had come out, but it was steamy outside and the dampness made my hair unmanageable. I kissed Jon goodbye as he tackled the dishes and I dashed out the door.

“Noon, then?” he called to me from the window.

“Noon” I called back as I backed out of the driveway.

3 comments:

Queenie said...

Damn, wish they'd surprise me at work! Great chapter Opester. Have I mentioned how much I love this story?

Opester said...

Thanks so much Steph! Glad you're enjoying it and that you liked the cats chapter, too! They are story characters, aren't they?

lori said...

Wow, another great chapter! I hope you've still got plenty of ideas in your head because I really don't want this story to come to an end!