Monday, March 17, 2008

The Sauna Part 109

Saturday morning dawned crisp and clear. The sun was shining, but I could see the frost on the windows and it was chilly in the house. I was so glad not to have to get up when the bed was warm and comfy. And crowded. All the cats were there, trying to stave off the cold and Zeke had managed to sneak down under a couple layers of blankets, but I knew he was there. His purring gave him away.

Jon was stretched out on his back and I lay contentedly beside him, my head on his shoulder. I reached under the blanket and rubbed my palm across his chest, the thinning fur tickling my skin. He stirred slightly, blinking in the early morning light as he opened his eyes to look at me. As crazy as it sounded, I even loved seeing the hair sticking out from his armpit as he raised his arm and propped it under his head. I sighed as I looked at the man beside me and wondered how I got so lucky.

“Whatcha thinkin’ about, darlin’. You look lost in thought” he asked, wondering why I was smiling so early in the morning.

“How cute this is” I said as I tugged at the little tuft of hair he’d exposed.

“Stop that! It tickles!” he groaned, almost giggling.

“And how I got so lucky to have you here with me” I said, no longer teasing.

“Mhhhmmnnn, c’mere” he purred and I snuggled in closer. “Aaahhhhh, that’s better” he sighed, running his hand down along my hip as he pulled my leg across his thigh.

Floyd bolted off the bed suddenly, disturbed by our motion, but Zeke merely stretched under the covers and I felt his little feet push against me. Jon raised the blanket and peered under it, shaking his head.

“They’re everywhere” he chortled.

“Now that it’s getting colder, we’ll never be alone in this bed until spring, I guarantee it” I warned.

“Just so long as you’re here, babe. I can live with sharing the bed with them” he grinned.

“I’m not going anywhere, except to make coffee, maybe. That’s about the only thing that would coax me out of this bed this morning!” I said lazily.

“Yeah, coffee would be good. Why don’t you go make us some, wife?” Jon said as he ducked, just missing my hand as I swat at him.

“Just kidding, baby! I guess I really do like to live dangerously!” he smirked as he caught my wrist and leaned over to kiss me. “I thought you were going to work on that reactivity issue?” he teased.

“And would you really prefer it if I were meek and obedient?” I teased back.

“Probably not, but I’d be curious to see what that looked like” he goaded me.

“Yes, master. How may I service you?” I replied, playing along.

“Can I change my mind on that last answer? I think I could get used to this” he grinned, and pulled down the bedcovers as he waived his rigid cock in my face.

Obligingly, I took his offering in my mouth, sliding it all the way down my throat and then withdrawing to suck gently on the tip. His head dropped back against the pillow and I took his balls in my hand, fondling them as I continued to tease him with my tongue. He began to moan softly and, feeling rather wicked, I withdrew my mouth.

“But first I have to make my master’s coffee” I announced, raising my head.

“Oh no you don’t, you little witch! C’mere!” he groaned, catching me before I could jump up out of bed.

He flipped me onto my back and pinned me beneath him as I leered up at him, squirming provocatively, but I was no match for his strength.

“What are you gonna do to stop me?” I challenged him.

“Let me show you” he said, his eyes glittering.

He lowered his head and nipped at my erect nipple and my breathing quickened. His knee pushed open my thighs as he shifted, capturing both my wrists in one hand while the other snaked down to explore between my legs. He chuckled arrogantly as his fingers slid inside my dripping pussy.

“You forget, I know just how to tame your wild side, baby” he cackled.

“Show me” I said, licking my lips.

Without further ado, he replaced his fingers with his cock, slamming into me with full force and silencing my cry with his lips on mine. I bucked beneath him, no longer able to feign resistance as I wanted him so badly right then.

“Fuck me” I demanded between his tongue’s assaults.

“Your will is my command” he gloated.

We made love almost violently then, heated beyond the point of self-restraint. The remaining cats that’d been on the bed fled as he took me almost savagely and the bed creaked and groaned beneath us, the headboard smashing against the wall. Jon’s teeth bit into my shoulder and my orgasm erupted with a torrent of contractions as the force of his thrusting brought me over the edge.

I bit back, and he lost it then too, arching his back as he tore away from my mouth and came with a final thrust. His hot cum flooded me inside and he cried out as his orgasm ripped forth from his body and he shuddered from the intensity. He released my wrists and I buried my hands in his hair, cradling him against me as I rocked him through the final waves.

He rolled off me, panting heavily, and we lay there, soaked with sweat and unaware of the chilly morning air.

“Shit, that was amazing” he gasped, barely able to catch his breath.

“Oh my God, Jon. You’re amazing” I corrected.

He turned and grinned at me then, flashing me with that brilliant smile usually reserved for the cameras.

“Now you can make the coffee, babe” he said snidely.

“Yes, master” I laughed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! What a way to start the day! Dayum, girl, need cig and my own coffee after that. Please send Jon over to make it...grin!

Anonymous said...

Before the sex scene, if I read correctly. I loved the relationship of Jon and Trish in this chapter. Just the way they spoke to each other was sweet.

Sheena

Opester said...

I dedicate this chapter to my good friend, sunstreaked, as we both share a common love of certain things- Sunstreaked, you know what I'm referring to, hehehe! I think we really were separated at birth and this is proof!!!!!!!!!

Alina said...

Sex in the morning is like a habit for them I guess. It's a great habit :p

Great chapter, Opester!