Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Sauna Part 70

We heard the answering machine click off just as we got inside the house and I hit the playback button to hear the message. It was Richie.

“Hey, guys. I’m gathering you found something to occupy yourselves tonight, hehe. Call me when you can, I need to get the address there. Sorry I missed ya, Trish, but I know Jon will entertain ya.”

“Maybe I won’t call him right away. I don‘t want him coming home too early, now” Jon leered at me, stepping a little closer.

“What have you got in mind?” I asked rhetorically.

“This” he said as he pulled me against his chest and probed my mouth with his tongue. My body relaxed as our tongues danced leisurely and I felt his hands slide under my shirt, caressing my back.

“I want you, baby” he whispered softly in my ear.

“Take me, I’m yours” I breathed back.

In one swift movement, he scooped me into his arms and carried me into the bedroom, gently laying me down on the covers. He sat beside me and slowly unfastened the buttons of my shirt with one hand, all the while looking into my eyes intently. My shirt fell away, exposing my breasts, aching for his touch. He stroked them tenderly, his eyes never leaving mine. My breathing quickened as I arched my back reflexively, my nipples hard and erect under his leisurely caress. He was taking his time, he was in no hurry.

His hands traveled upwards, stroking my throat and he bent to kiss me, his hair falling forward and brushing my cheeks. I reached up and smoothed back the soft locks, rubbing his cheek with the back of my hand and feeling the light scraping of the evening stubble. He nuzzled his face against my hand as he reached for the button on my jeans, deftly undoing it and making his way to the zipper. His fingers played eagerly in the soft mound of fur there and I raised my hips, allowing him to slide my pants down further.

“No panties today?” he said approvingly.

“You’ve trained me well, love” I purred smoothly.

He rewarded my answer with a deeper kiss as his finger slipped inside my moist folds, finding my swollen bud instinctively. I sighed as he touched me knowingly, gradually building my arousal with infinite patience. I wriggled slightly, still trapped by my jeans, and Jon paused momentarily to help release me from them. Free at last, I spread my legs and he crouched between them, gently burying his head there as he pushed my thighs further apart. I felt the warmth of his breath as he inhaled deeply, savoring the musky scent for a moment before licking the length of my glistening lips.

His tongue plunged inside then as he drank from my well, lapping hungrily at my juicy core. He spread my lips open with his fingers and swirled his tongue in tiny circles before pulling my bud into his mouth to suckle. I clutched at his head as I came and he slipped two fingers inside my quaking center. He plumbed the depths of my desire as his fingers drove in harder and deeper, his thumb replacing his tongue with a firm massaging motion and I came again and again.

As the throbbing subsided, he withdrew his fingers and raised his head to meet my unfocused gaze. Greedy as always, I craved his cock inside me and I lifted my back to sit up. I brought his lips to mine, thanking him with a kiss as I fumbled with the buttons on his shirt. Impatient himself now, he ripped his shirt off, sending buttons flying across the room.

His fingers were at his jeans before me and he yanked his pants off swiftly, climbing back to lower himself into me. He fastened his hands on my wrists, pinning me beneath him, and rammed his length inside me, filling my need with his own. He struggled to slow the rhythm, but my nails in his back urged him to take me hard.

“Let it go, come for me, baby” I whispered. “I wanna feel you come.”

He grunted as the last shred of control evaporated and he pounded even faster toward his climax. His hands tightened on my wrists as I arched to meet his thrusts and he stiffened, tearing his lips from mine as he let out a load groan. He shuddered as his hot come poured inside me and I gripped his hips with my thighs, rocking him until he giggled, unable to contain the emotion.

I giggled then too, knowing his laugh as the sign of ultimate pleasure, and we lay there together grinning like fools.

“Oh, what you do to me, baby” he smiled.

“What we do to each other” I corrected. “I never felt so alive as you make me feel.”

Just then the phone rang and we looked at each other and said “Richie” in unison.

Sure enough, the machine picked up and we heard Richie’s exasperated voice come over the speaker.

“Shit. Are you two still at it? Well, at least you’re getting some. This party sucks. They’re all kids, man. I don’t know what I was thinkin.’ I’m too old for this shit …”

Jon got up and grabbed the phone.

“Richie? Yeah, we’re here. You’ve got some timing … what’s up?” Jon asked, a little concerned and I sat up then too, listening.

“Find out where he is, Jon. We’ll go and get him” I whispered.

“Richie where are you. We’ll pick you up” Jon replied.

They exchanged a few more words and from the sound of the conversation, something was wrong. I looked anxiously at Jon and he motioned me to wait. “Shit” Jon muttered, still listening.

“I’m sure she knows where it is. We’ll be right there, man. Just hang on” he said as he clicked off the phone.

“C’mon. Let’s get dressed. We gotta go. He’s at the police station” Jon told me as he jumped off the bed, throwing his clothes on.

“What?” I said, staring in disbelief, but getting up and scrambling to find my clothes.

“He got arrested. Apparently, things got a little wild and the police showed up. A bunch of the kids were under age and everybody was drunk. They all got arrested for Disorderly Conduct and Richie got nailed for Contributing to the Delinquency of Minors or some shit. He was the oldest one there and they’re blaming him. Shit, I never should have left him there” Jon spat out, upset with himself now.

“Holy shit! Baby, it’s not your fault. We’ll figure it out” I said as I frantically buttoned my shirt.

“Do you know a lawyer locally?” he asked, stopping to think through the next steps.

“Hell, no, I never needed one” I said, still stunned.

“It’s okay, I’ll call mine. We’ll fly him in. Right now we just gotta bail Richie’s ass out of jail before this hits the news” he said and I was glad he was handling this so well. I didn’t have a clue what to do.

We raced out of the house and drove into town as fast as we could.

3 comments:

Queenie said...

Oh crap! That is so not good. Richie really needs to leave the young'uns alone and find someone his own age. I hope Trish's friend can help him out!

Anonymous said...

How does Ritchie get himself into these predicaments. Oh, boy.

Alina said...

A really weird situation =/