Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Sauna Part 91

It was too early to go to bed, and the house suddenly seemed quiet with Richie in bed and Lainie gone. I grabbed the bottle of wine Jon had offered to Richie and a couple of glasses and gave Jon my best ‘Come hither” look as I headed towards the bedroom. Jon had his shirt stripped off before we even made it to the room.

“C’mere baby” he said, his arms slipping around me from behind.

I spun around to face him as his tongue attacked my mouth. Still holding the wine and the glasses, Jon backed me up to the edge of the bed and coaxed me down on the mattress. He crawled on top of me and began to unbutton my shirt as he traced a trail of wet kisses down my throat.

“Jon, the wine …” I said, attempting to call his attention to the impending accident before I spilled the wine.

“Sorry, babe” he grinned, taking the bottle and glasses away and setting them down. “I guess I got distracted” he added without a hint of apology.

“Now take off those pants” I purred, yanking my skirt off as he obeyed the command.

I laid back on the bed and spread my legs invitingly and he buried his shaggy head between my thighs. I caught my breath at the sudden feel of his warm tongue tasting me. He groaned and the vibration from the sound sent a little shockwave through my body as I raised my knees higher. Two probing fingers slipped inside me and I raised my hips to take them deeper.

“Tell me how you wanna cum” he said, raising his head to gloat over my dazed expression as he flicked my clit with his thumb.

“Fuck me” I said, my voice barely audible as he climbed back on top of me, stroking his swollen penis.
.
“Is this what you want?” he teased.

“Uh-huh” I murmured, sitting up to take him between my lips.

He closed his eyes slightly and I felt the tip of his cock flare in my mouth. He put his free hand on the back of my head as he pushed into me deeper, sliding his shaft down my throat.

“Is this what you want?” I mumbled.

“Mmmhhhmmmnnn, baby, that feels good” he groaned, withdrawing, “but not as good as this.”

In one swift movement, he pushed me back on the bed, bending my legs as he slammed into me savagely for all he was worth. I felt him slide along my slippery canal as he buried his thick shaft inside me, penetrating me deeply. His fingers gripped my ass firmly while my legs were pinned beneath his chest and I was at his mercy. And there was no place I’d rather be!

“Baby, I want you” he growled, beads of sweat forming on his brow.

“I’m yours, husband, bring it on home” I coaxed and he drove in faster as I started to tremble.

Jon and I were like moths to a flame, unable to resist each other. We made love furiously, as though our lives depended on it, and indeed, it was almost true. We fed off each other and drew strength from one another, and without Jon I knew I would starve. It was as if nothing else could quench the hunger we both felt at times. I didn’t know where it came from, just that it was there.

“Jon!” I screamed as I came with a spasm of pleasure, shuddering beneath him from the force of the explosion.

“Right behind you, babe” he said thickly as I felt his hot seed pour into me, quenching the fire inside.

My body grew limp under him and he shifted slightly, allowing me to uncurl my legs, now numb from the position we’d been in. Jon collapsed on top of me, breathing heavily in my ear as I stroked his silky head.

“I love you so much, Jon” I whispered.

“I love you too, darlin’. I can’t imagine being without you” he replied, raising his head as he met my eyes.

Watching Lainie and Richie saying goodbye had affected us both and it was as if making love was a way to prevent us from ever being separated. And yet it was coming. It had to. Jon’s life was in New Jersey, mine was here in Buffalo, and we couldn’t just pretend that it didn’t matter. I loved my work, but I loved Jon more and the thought of frequent separations, at least now, was more than I could bear.

“Jon?” I began tentatively.

“What is it, babe?” he asked tenderly.

“I’ve been thinking about resigning from my job. I know you can’t stay here in Buffalo hiding out forever and I can’t stand the thought of being away from you either. I don’t know what else to do” I said heavily.

He rolled onto his side and propped himself on his elbow as he looked at me searchingly. It was a huge statement, with many implications and he was thinking. I waited.

“I can’t pretend that I’m not thrilled to hear you say that, but are you sure, Trish? I know how important your career is to you, and to the people that you help, and I feel so selfish for wanting you to quit with all my heart. But I want to share everything with you, all the time” he said seriously.

“I feel selfish too, but I can’t deny that it’s what I want. And there may be other ways I can still contribute. I love that you wouldn’t ask me to quit, but I’m relieved to hear that you wouldn’t mind” I said as I breathed a sigh of relief.

“Mind? Are you kidding? The thought of not having to share you with anything else would make me the happiest man alive, but are you sure you won’t miss it?” he asked, concerned that I might regret the decision.

“Honestly, I don’t think so. It doesn’t make me feel sad, just a little guilty actually. And I’m not even afraid of depending on you to take care of me, because I trust you. And I need you, Jon. I need you like I’ve never needed anyone or anything. And I feel like you need me too” I answered, surprised to hear myself say it without flinching.

“Lady, I need you more than anything else in my life and I’ve never been so grateful to be in the position I am to be able to support us. And I am so happy to know you need me as bad as I need you” he said as he leaned over and kissed me and we held each other tightly.

“I’ll need to give notice, love. It’ll be at least a month before I can actually quit. I can’t leave them in the lurch or just walk away” I explained.

“I can wait. I need to see my kids, but I can fly up to Jersey during the week and be back before you know I’m gone. And when you’re free in a month, let’s go away somewhere together, just the two of us, and celebrate. Where do you want to go?” he asked excitedly.

“That sounds wonderful! A vacation, just the two of us?” I asked, my excitement mounting

“Yep, just you and me; no company, no family, no work for either of us, just you and me” he smiled, stroking my cheek.

“Anywhere at all sounds good to me. Being alone with you would make anywhere paradise” I replied dreamily.

“Okay then. Let me plan it. I have an idea” he said, grinning.

“Where?” I asked, curious now.

“It’s a surprise” he said mysteriously. “Let’s sleep, babe” he yawned.

I nestled against him, content to leave our future in his hands. I’d always been afraid to let go control, but not now. I trusted Jon completely and I fell asleep, more contented than I’d ever felt.

2 comments:

Queenie said...

I was sad to see Lainie leave but was glad to see that her and Richie are going to try to give their relationship a go. Loved the stuffed buffalo too, that made me smile.

Jon and Trish, whew, hot stuff there Opester!

Opester said...

Thanks Steph! I'd like to see Richie happy too-he deserves a break and some good stuff in his life too!