Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Sauna Part 128

I woke again at nine as the phone was ringing, but I heard my father’s voice as the machine picked up.

“Aren’t you up yet? You’re gonna sleep the day away. Trish, call me when you get up” I heard and then click.

“Oh no” I groaned.

“What’s the matter” Jon asked sleepily.

“He’s thought of a reason he can’t come to the show and stay at the hotel. You watch, I guarantee it” I said, knowing my father.

I went to make a fresh pot of coffee and needed to wake up before I tackled this conversation. Discussions with my dad didn’t go well when I wasn’t fully prepared. I washed my face and splashed it with cold water, forcing myself to shake off the mellow feeling and focus before I made the call. Jon was up now too and poured us coffee as I joined him at the kitchen table. I took a sip and dialed my father.

“Hello?” I heard him answer.

“Hi father, we’re up. What’s going on?” I began.

“Trish? Is that you?” my mother piped in.

“Yeah mom, it’s me” I replied blandly.

“Trish, listen, about that show …” my dad started and I interrupted.

“Yeah, we’re all set. Jon cleared the dog with the management and we have suites reserved for everybody for that night” I went on, hoping to ward him off.

“I don’t think we’re going to come for that. It’ll be over four and half hours of driving and the traffic will be awful after the holiday. And I don’t enjoy that sort of music, you know that. I just can’t take the aggravation” he countered.

“It’s that far away? Four and a half hours?” I asked, looking at Jon.

“We’ll take the plane, babe and the limo from the airport. It won’t be that bad” Jon whispered.

“Dad, Jon’s right here. We’ll be taking his private plane and a limo from the airport so don’t worry. You won’t have to drive at all, besides you’ve never been in a limo. It’ll be fun!” I said encouragingly.

“Yeah? He’s got a private plane? Limo? C’mon, are you kidding?” my dad said in disbelief.

“No, I’m serious. Jon has his own plane that we take when we need to travel. It’ll be fun and no stress for anyone, okay? Please now, we’ve really got this covered so just relax and stop worrying. It means that much to both of us that you’re all there” I added for emphasis.

“A private plane, huh, and a limo. Well, that would be something different” he reflected and I could sense him giving ground.

“And the hotel can make diabetic meals for mother too” I ventured, looking at Jon who was smiling and nodding.

“Alright, I guess that might not be so bad. Why is this so important to you, anyway?” my dad relented.

“Because I want us all to be there and for you to meet Jon’s parents too. And I want you all to see how amazing Jon is on stage. I just want my family to be a part of this” I explained, smiling at him.

Jon made duck lips at me and I leaned over and kissed them, whispering “thank you”. I imagined he had never had to work so hard to get anyone to come to a concert and he was willing to do whatever it took to make it happen. He knew this was important to me and I think he wanted to show my father that he could take of his little girl too.

“Tell Jon we said thank you, then, as I’m sure he’s gone to a lot of trouble on our behalf. I am anxious to meet him now, but tell him to get a haircut. Those pictures I saw of you two in that celebrity magazine-his hair is way too long” he teased.

“I’ll tell him thank you” I said as I laughed and we hung up.

There was no way I was asking Jon to get a haircut, even though I knew he would and probably wouldn’t mind. I would mind, and so would his fans I thought. If I was going to run the fan club, I had a responsibility to his fans now, I thought, but truthfully I knew it was as much for me as for them.

“What was so funny? What did he say?” Jon asked after I’d hung up.

“He said to thank you and that he’s anxious to meet you now. He also suggested that you needed a haircut, but he knows me too well to think I would ever suggest that” I laughed.

“See, I told you. I can get my haircut” he threatened, running his fingers through his hair.

“Noooooooooooooo! Don’t you dare! Not even to please my father!” I commanded.

“C’mon, babe, I need to make a good impression and I’ll take all the help I can get. It is getting pretty long” he said, trying to cajole me.

“Mmmhhmmnn, yeah” I agreed, licking my lips as I reached out to stroke the blond locks, curling at his neck.

“Okay, okay. You convinced me. No haircut” he laughed as he patted his lap and I sat down.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck, slipping his hand inside my robe to fondle my breast. I ran my fingers through his hair lovingly and I could feel his cock stiffen beneath me.

“Shower?” he asked in a husky voice.

“Works for me” I purred as he scooped me up in his arms and carried me to the shower.

Jon set me down and reached to turn on the water. I slipped off my robe and reached for the belt at his waist. I tugged at it slightly and his robe opened. He gave a shrug and his robe fell to the floor as he stepped closer to me and lifted me off the floor. I wrapped my legs about his hips as we kissed and he impaled me on his shaft.

He stepped into the tub and backed me against the wall amid the spray of warm water. He made love to me passionately, our mouths locked in a feverish kiss. I could feel his fingers bruising my tender flesh as he held me, my back smacking the wall with every thrust. My hands tangled in his hair and I wrenched his mouth away from me, offering him my throat instead which he greedily accepted.

“Harder” I urged, my voice hoarse as I felt myself beginning to cum.

“Like this?” he growled back, ramming me with all his strength.

“Yessssssss” I hissed, my jaws clenching as my body contracted.

I gripped the muscles in his arms, hard as steel beneath his slippery smooth skin. I felt his teeth sink into my shoulder blade as I came explosively, thrashing against him like a wild tiger as my claws dug into his arms. My head hit the wall as he bit down harder and shot his load deep inside me and I cried from the pain as much from the pleasure of the release.

Slowly his thrusts subsided as the last of his juices seeped out and I felt him growing slack inside me. He released my shoulder from his jaws and gently lowered me to a standing position, leaning heavily against me and the wall as he panted in my ear.

“You drive me mad, baby” he sighed, stroking my cheek with the back of his hand as I turned to kiss it.

“I love when you take me like that” I smiled.

He examined the teeth marks in my shoulder and smirked. He wondered what made him become such a savage suddenly as he’d never behaved that way with anyone else. He hated that he’d hurt me and marveled that I didn’t mind. In fact, I somehow provoked some primal instinct he’d never experienced before. He ran his finger lightly over the mark, and I winced.

“Baby, I feel like such a brute, but I just lose it sometimes” he said apologetically.

“Do you hear me complaining?” I grinned wickedly.

“No, in fact I think you like it. I think you like making me lose control” he observed, shaking his finger at me.

I kissed it playfully then and laughed because he was right. I loved it when he was tender, but I loved it when he was brutal too. I somehow needed the total surrender, both his and mine, and I pointed out it wasn’t he alone who lost control.

“It’s not only you, my love” I purred, turning his attention to the blood trickling down his arms.

“Apparently not” he agreed, inspecting his wounds.

We finished our shower, actually bathing each other this time, and dried off. The room was warm now and filled with steam and I opened the door to let in some air. Zeke sauntered in, followed by Eddie and Beowulf, and they milled about as we continued to dry off.

“They probably heard all the noise you were making and now they’re checking to be sure you’re okay” Jon commented, leaning down to pat Floyd who’d now joined the group.

“Me? You were louder” I teased back.

I scooped Floyd up in my arms and kissed him, but he was having none of that. He hissed at me and swiped at Jon who just snickered proudly when I pouted. He was a jealous little cat and there was simply no soothing him. I set him down on the floor and he promptly smacked Eddie in the head and stalked off. Jon laughed hysterically at that and I had to admit that his actions were pretty comical sometimes and I knew he’d forgive me eventually.

3 comments:

lori said...

More great chapters! I can't wait to meet the parents!

Alina said...

<“A private plane, huh, and a limo. Well, that would be something different” he reflected and I could sense him giving ground.>

Yeah, if it'll be like that it okay for us :D Really great!

I'm really anxious to see how Trish's parents and Jon's, and especially Jon and her parents come along... ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow, teeth marks and blood!!