Monday, March 31, 2008

The Sauna Part 135

We were all up early the next morning and had plenty of time before leaving for the airport. Richie made a hearty breakfast and even I had an appetite today after having feasted on nothing but junk food yesterday. We arrived at the airport just after eleven and had a drink in the club while the crew loaded our bags and made the plane ready.

Despite my intent, I still got misty and cried as I hugged Richie goodbye. I knew he wouldn’t be lonely for long as Lainie was flying in tomorrow. I wished she had been there during our visit, but still it was nice just to have Richie to ourselves and we’d see her at the end of the week at the show. We boarded the plane and settled down for our flight as Vicky checked on what we wanted for dinner.

Jon watched a movie on DVD while I returned to reading my book, a habit I’d adopted years ago on plane trips to while away the time. Jon had finished watching ‘Men in Black’ and was now seeking attention, like a little kid who didn’t know how to occupy himself when there was nothing on TV. I reluctantly closed my book and turned my attention to him.

“So, what should we do to pass the time until dinner?” I inquired with a twinkle in my eye.

“C’mere” he said in a throaty voice.

I climbed into his lap and he closed his eyes as I nuzzled his neck. I began unbuttoning his shirt, running my hands across the soft fur on his chest, as his hands crept under my shirt to fondle my breasts. The plane hit some minor turbulence and pitched forward, throwing me against him and we both grinned.

Jon stood up, carrying me with him as he walked to the rear of the plane and deposited me on the couch. He stripped off his jeans, sporting a magnificent erection, and I lifted my skirt in invitation. He lowered himself onto me as the plane pitched again and he entered me with one quick thrust that made me catch my breath.

I dug my nails into his back as he continued to make love to me, steadily building the rhythm as the plane began to steady itself. I could feel myself beginning to come and I bit my lip, trying to hold back the coming tide.

“Let it go, babe, I’m just getting started” he cackled with a devilish grin.

No longer resisting, my orgasm washed over me like a wave of warm water and true to his word, Jon was just getting warmed up. He slowed the pace, taking my lower lip between his own as he kissed me and my hands strayed to the hardened muscles of his ass, caressing the firm mound of flesh.

He nipped at my shoulder, blowing gently on my scorched skin and I shuddered as the stubble from his five o’clock shadow scraped along my neck. His tongue sought my ear and I began to squirm in earnest, unable to contain the rising heat in my loins. I bucked wildly beneath him, desperate now to bring him along with me over the edge.

I ran my palms along his sides, lingering along the muscles in his arms, palpable beneath the fabric of his shirt. I buried my hands in his hair, thankful he’d obeyed me and not gotten it cut and I licked along his neck, settling in the hollow at its base. I heard him take a sharp breath of air and I knew he was close now too.

I tickled his ear with my kisses, urging him onward, before moving in for the final move. I sank my teeth into his shoulder and he threw back his head and yowled, ramming me now as hard as he could. I met his thrusts with my own and we came hard in a fit of sputtering, panting, shuddering spasms. His seed drained into me and I wrapped my legs tighter, preventing any chance of his slipping out as I milked him dry.

The plane had steadied itself now, the turbulence behind us, but I was far from steady myself as I tried to stand. He caught me in his arms and we tried to smooth our clothing and make ourselves presentable. I excused myself briefly to use the restroom and clean up the remnants of our passion before Vicky appeared with dinner. I returned to the seat beside Jon, and laughed as he looked at me, practicing his innocent look.

“How’s this? Do you think Vicky will be any the wiser?” he asked.

“I think innocence is not in your repertoire” I teased.

He made duck lips at me, but he knew it was true. He’d been accused of many things, but that was unlikely to ever be one of them. He reached behind me and chuckled, noting the knot of hair at the back of my head. It was another dead give away to anyone savvy enough to notice, and fortunately my sister was not one of those people, but I guessed Vicky was sharper.

“Help me” I pleaded as I searched through my purse for a brush and he attempted to comb the snarls with his fingers.

“Give it up, babe-we’re too late” he whispered under his breath as Vicky appeared with dinner and I felt the color rising in my cheeks.

“I’m sorry about the turbulence, but there was a bit of a storm” she said apologetically as she placed the trays in front of us. “I hope it wasn’t too bad back here, but the do not disturb sign was on so I couldn’t check on you” she explained.

“We managed okay” Jon said casually as he dug into his meatloaf.

After she’d left us, I asked what she had meant as I didn’t realize there was such a thing. Jon swallowed and cackled gleefully, explaining it was something he’d had added years ago as a way to signal the crew that privacy was desired. He pointed to a small button on the wall near the couch and I raised my eyebrows.

“So that’s how she knows not to bother us” I said, awareness finally dawning.

“Yep. Pretty clever, eh?” he said, proud of himself.

“Except that it’s almost like advertising what we’re doing, dontcha think?” I wondered.

“Well, kinda, I guess. But at least we’re not likely to be interrupted unless I forget to hit the switch” he admitted.

We finished our dinners and Vicky cleared the trays and we thanked her. I was quite surprised at how good the food was and what she was able to achieve in the small galley of the plane. She explained that she had a list of all the guys’ favorites and always made sure she had plenty of food stocked in the freezer before take-off.

“What’s your favorite, sweetie? I’ll make sure we have it next time” she offered.

“She likes almost anything with chicken or lobster, as long as there’s no tomato sauce” Jon piped in and Vicky nodded.

“I’ll take care of it for the next trip” she volunteered before I could object as I didn’t want her to go to any extra trouble.

It was growing dark outside the windows now and I guessed we were getting pretty close to our destination. The food and the sex made me sleepy and mellow, and I rested my head on Jon’s shoulder and closed my eyes. He stroked my arm and I soon fell asleep, happy and content. In just under an hour I felt Jon gently shake my shoulder to rouse me.

“We’re just about to land” he said, kissing me as he took my hand in his.

It was past eight by the time we got all our stuff loaded into the limo and were on our way. I had called my sister when we landed so she’d be expecting us at about nine or so. We snuggled in the back seat for the duration of the drive, sipping wine and talking about all manner of things and I tried to give Jon a quick overview of the things he needed to know about my family.

“So, basically, I really have to be on my best behavior with your sister especially, but her husband won’t blow a gasket if I fart?” he summarized.

“That’s it in a nutshell” I laughed and proceeded to explain a bit more about my mother and the dementia.

I was glad we wouldn’t see my parents until tomorrow morning as we were arriving late and she’d usually be in bed by this time. We’d have all day to spend with the family tomorrow and then Thursday was the holiday and then we’d meet up with Tico and Eva and the rest on Friday before the show the next day. We’d really only have a few nights at my sisters before we had some real privacy again.

We arrived at Linda’s at a little past nine and she was waiting at the door to greet us. I introduced her officially to Jon and he and her husband, Pat, shook hands. There was a bit of tension as we walked from the kitchen to the living room, leaving our bags in the garage for the moment.

“Your parents are here” Pat whispered to us and Jon could feel me stiffen next to him, but I braced myself and was grateful for the warning.

“Hey, we’re here!” I announced, sounding more cheerful than I felt and glad for the wine in the limo.

“Trisha! What a nice surprise!” my mother cried excitedly, having forgotten apparently why they were there.

I hugged her hello and held myself in check as I fought the urge to recoil from her clinging embrace. I introduced her to Jon and she was gracious and pleasant, her superficial social skills not having been affected by her illness. My dad stood and reached to shake hands and Jon introduced himself, showing great respect towards my father.

“I’m so glad to meet you, sir. Trish has told me so much about you and I just want you to know how much I love your daughter” he said sincerely.

My father was a bit taken aback and I was a little startled myself, but Jon had never been one to mince words and he had no difficulty expressing his feelings as did the rest of us. My father recovered his composure and mumbled that he was welcome in our family and glad that I had found someone who made me happy. And then he hugged me hello.

“I’m glad to see you, Trish” he said as he held me a moment longer than I expected.

I was feeling a bit emotional and I hadn’t quite been prepared for that, but I blinked back the tears and told my father simply that I’d missed him. And that was the truth. I loved my dad more than anyone else in the world besides Jon and despite the tension between us at times, I was glad to be here and relieved that my dad was truly glad to see me.

Jon made a fuss over the dog, Belle, who thoroughly enjoyed the extra attention and he bent to scratch her head and she rolled over onto her back. He rubbed her belly as he explained he was by nature more of a dog person and that getting used to my cats had been a rather harrowing experience at times. This went a long way towards winning over my father who had never been particularly fond of them either and I was struck again by another parallel between Jon and my dad.

My parents didn’t stay long as it was way past my mother’s bedtime and we said goodnight with a promise to come to the house tomorrow. I had mentioned about the car show we’d seen and my dad was anxious to see the pictures and Jon asked if he could see my dad’s collection of models. I was so proud of him and any fears I had about this meeting dissolved as they talked amiably about cars.

Pat brought in our bags and Linda offered us some snacks as we sat down to discuss the plans for the next couple of days. I wasn’t really hungry, but Jon rarely passed up a snack and tonight was no exception and Linda was tickled to have an appreciative audience for her cooking. She brought out several plates of goodies and offered to make Jon a sandwich, but I explained we had just finished a big meal on the plane. I shook my head as Jon made me look like a liar by gobbling down the goodies.

Linda was anxious to show Jon around the house and make sure that he felt welcome and I went along for the tour too as she always had new items to see and was a far worse compulsive shopper than even I was. Jon complimented everything and she was clearly pleased when he asked who her interior designer was and she told him she was in charge of that. He also lingered over the many items we pointed out that my father had made over the years, noting the wooden tables made from tree trunks that mirrored those that I had in my house.

I started to yawn despite the coffee that Pat had waiting for me when we arrived and Linda ushered us towards our room where our bags had been deposited. There was a dresser and closet we could use, and I laughed to myself thinking that I was the only one who would probably need that. She left us to unpack and unwind as she and Pat usually went to bed early themselves and the dog was already sleeping on their bed. Jon sat down on the bed and yawned as he pulled me over to stand between his legs.

“So, babe, how’d I do?” he asked with another yawn.

“You were perfect. You were absolutely perfect, love. I couldn’t have asked for a better meeting. You kind of surprised us all when you greeted my dad, but I was glad you just put it out there. My dad will respect that. And you certainly made him smile with the sarcastic comments about the cats” I said, pouting just a little.

“It’s the truth, you know. If there was anything in the beginning that gave me pause, it was adjusting to them. They are so different from dogs, but I guess I’d have to admit that I’ve come to appreciate them after all. Come to bed, wife” he said as he began to tug at my skirt.

I was tired, but a little wound up as well from all the tension and I needed a cigarette. We couldn’t smoke in the house, but Linda always made me a spot with an ashtray on the lanai and I kissed Jon goodnight and went out to smoke. It was good just to have a few moments to myself.

Pat was turning lights off around the house and asked me if I wanted more coffee before he turned it off. He knew I often stayed up into the wee hours and tended to sleep little when I was on vacation, but I declined tonight and said goodnight as I went out onto the linai to smoke.

I glanced around, noting my ashtray and butt can were there as usual and lit up the cigarette. The string of old Christmas lights that lit the area gave it all a familiar feel and I stared at the pool, thinking how rarely we’d ever used it. I turned my attention to the hot tub and smiled silently thinking Jon would have to wear his shorts here if we decided to use it.

I smoked a couple cigarettes as I reflected on all that had happened since leaving Buffalo. Being here again, in the familiar surroundings, almost made the past few days, even the last few months, seem like a dream as visions of our life together floated in and out of my awareness. I focused on the present then and the man I loved in the next room waiting for me to come to bed. I snuffed out the cigarette and went inside. I brushed my teeth and crept quietly into bed, snuggling against Jon’s sleeping form. He stirred slightly, but didn’t wake, and soon I fell asleep beside him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, that meeting went well. Jon knows exactly the right thing to say. Looking forward to reading more with Jon and Trish's dad. I think Jon can help him be happy again...loosen up a bit.