Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Sauna Part 81

Jon and I headed home on the bike, both of us barely able to contain our need for one another, compounded by the vibrations from the engine. We were torn between pulling off the road and finding a spot in the field to make love or saving the energy until tonight, and we both agreed that we wanted to wait. We stopped at a restaurant and ordered four fish frys to go in order to refocus our lust, at least temporarily, on food.

When we arrived home, Richie and Lainie were nowhere to be found, but Richie’s guitar was propped against the house and there was a pile of finished flower garlands nearby. We walked around the yard, but still no sign of them, but I caught a faint whisper of voices coming from the open window of Richie’s room and paused to listen. Jon’s ears pricked too.

“Do you think …?” I began in a hushed voice.

Jon shook his head yes and we giggled. Quietly we unpacked the dinners from the saddle bag and set them out on the table outside and sat down to wait, knowing there was no way they could have missed the sound of the HOG pulling in the back yard.

“I’ll be damned, I can’t leave him alone for a minute” Jon smirked.

“But Lainie? She’s so shy” I whispered.

“Apparently she’s not as shy as you think” he grinned.

“Apparently not” I echoed as we heard a bit of commotion inside, followed shortly by Lainie, who emerged from the doorway, looking a bit disheveled.

“You’re home! Did you find what you were looking for?” she said breathlessly, as she joined us on the patio, trying to appear casual.

“Yes, we did, and we brought food. Are you hungry?” I asked, eyeing her suspiciously as she avoided my gaze.

“Famished” she said, grabbing a box as Richie joined us.

“Me too, I worked up quite an appetite” he added, winking at Jon.

Elaine turned a deep shade of crimson and feigned fascination with the fish fry, asking where we’d gotten it and all kinds of other silly questions. I studied her more closely; trying to figure out what it was that looked so out of place. And then it dawned on me and I began to chuckle softly.

“What’s so funny?” Richie asked, as mystified as Lainie and Jon, who were both watching me now.

“Lainie, your top is inside out” I snorted. “Richie, you’re evil” I added, pinching his arm for emphasis.

Lainie stopped chewing and looked at the seams on her tank top and she blushed even more and Jon began to laugh along with me. Richie’s smile exploded across his face as he convulsed with laughter too. Finally, Elaine grinned and slapped Richie’s arm.

“Shit. Why didn’t you tell me?” she chided him.

“I was too busy trying to get my pants on” he apologized, taking a bite of fish.

We proceeded to eat our dinners, and Jon went inside and returned with a bottle of wine and asked Elaine if she’d like a glass of pop or tea. Surprisingly she shook her head no and took a sip from Richie’s glass, and tasted it.

“That’s not bad. Do you mind if I share?” she asked him and he nodded his approval.

Poor Elaine, I thought to myself. Between the three of us, we’d driven her to drink. But she seemed rather content and more relaxed than I’d seen her since she arrived. Perhaps she and Richie would be good for each other. I showed her what we’d purchased and Richie asked about the stones, so Jon explained how we came to pick them. Elaine admired the necklace, which I was still wearing, and it began to get dark as we finished our dinners.

We cleaned up the leftovers and went inside and I remembered one more thing we needed to do. I dug out two white candles and handed one to Jon, keeping the other for myself. Using my ritual knife, I carved my name in my candle and handed the knife to Jon who did the same, carving his name into the wax. We placed the two candles, the incense that the clerk had given us and several additional candles in the picnic basket and I collected my ritual tools and placed them inside it too. Lastly, I rolled up my parchment containing my varar and tied it with three colored ribbons and added it to the basket, finally satisfied that we had everything.

It was nine-thirty and we still had plenty of time before we needed to head up the hill. I wanted to spend some time alone with Jon before the ceremony and the thought of a long, hot scented bath seemed very appealing. I whispered to Jon what I had in mind and he grinned. I grabbed the oil we’d been given by the clerk and a scented candle and Jon grabbed the bottle of wine and our glasses and we excused ourselves, leaving Richie and Lainie to themselves.

Once in the bathroom, I ran the water for our bath and sprinkled several small scoops of sea salt mixed with lavender buds to purify the water. Jon poured the wine and lit the candle as I added several drops of the oil, scented with rose, vanilla and musk and we waited for the tub to fill. I opened the windows wider as I loved the night breeze and the feel of the cooler air alongside the steam rising from the tub.

The candle flame flickered from the sudden gust of wind, casting shadows across the walls. I shivered with mounting excitement as everything seemed so perfect and it felt as though the Lord and Lady had already blessed our union. Jon moved closer as I gazed out the window, inhaling the night air and gazing at the stars twinkling in the twilight.

His breath was warm against my neck as he brushed it lightly with a kiss, turning me to face him. He was naked already and I sighed at the sight of his muscular form in the candlelight. Tenderly, almost reverently, he unbuttoned my shirt and slipped it over my shoulders and removed my necklace. I stepped out of my jeans and into his waiting arms.

“I can barely wait another moment” he shared in a husky voice.

Patience my love, it won’t be long now” I answered, leading him towards the waiting bath.

I stepped in first and he followed, drawing me down into the steaming water as we kissed, fiercely holding back our need for one another. The scent of the water was intoxicating and I could feel the magik in the air. Jon’s eyes were the deepest, purest blue and I imagined myself drowning in their depth. He ran his tongue across my lips, and they parted to receive him as he drank deeply from my well. I wanted nothing more than to feel him inside me, but I was determined to wait now until we had been handfasted, and I broke the kiss before I feared I’d be unable.

“I’m so glad to have this time alone with you, but I’m afraid I might not be able to hold myself in check, Jon” I said seriously, feeling myself weakening by the moment.

“Don’t worry, my lady. This scalding bath water has solved the immediate problem” he chuckled.

I followed the direction of his eyes and realized he was right. His erection appeared far less threatening at the moment and I was almost relieved as I didn’t trust myself to behave temperately.

“I see, but perhaps we should be grateful?” I teased.

“I suppose” he replied, pursing his lips and we both giggled.

He handed me a glass of wine and I took a sip. The heat had made me thirsty and I was enjoying feeling rather decadent at the moment. I turned away and lay back against Jon and he lifted my hair to keep it from getting wet.

“I love your hair” he said, lifting it in his hands as he buried his face in it and rubbed his cheek against my head.

I nuzzled back against him, and his arms went round me as his hands slid upwards to my breasts. He stroked the sides with the back of his hand and my nipples stiffened into hardened peaks at his touch. He murmured softly as his fingers fastened onto them, rolling my nipples between his thumb and forefinger. I leaned harder against him and his right hand trailed along my side, stopping to rest at the patch of curls between my thighs.

“Just because I’m temporarily out of commission doesn’t mean you should have to suffer” he whispered as he reached further down.

I moaned softly as his finger slipped inside my glistening folds and he began to stroke me tenderly. I placed my hand on top of his, guiding his finger deeper inside.

“Show me how you want me to touch you, baby” he purred and I felt myself melt at the words.

I pressed his finger with my own, light and teasing at first, and then more firmly as I rubbed it against my slippery bud. I taught him how to massage my clit rather than stroking it, knowing I could come over and over without any danger of becoming too sensitive or sore. I arched my back, my head falling against his shoulder as I came. I raised my hips and pushed his hand hard against me, plunging his finger deep inside while I longed to have his shaft there instead. Almost as if he could read my mind, he groaned softly in my ear.

“Patience, baby, patience, I promise you that in a few hours it’ll be me inside you” he said as much to himself as to me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, nice to see that Ritchie and Elaine got together. Nice touch with the shirt inside out. LOL
The bath scene was very romantic.

Anonymous said...

God! I just LOVE Richie!

Alina said...

The bath scene I liked the most - really good!!