Sunday, March 2, 2008

The Sauna Part 61

I kissed Jon and hugged him. I was so relieved that this disclosure had gone so well and that he not only accepted me, but was willing and open to learning about Wicca. I loved him more for that and I felt as though nothing would ever come between us now. His willingness to pledge himself to our relationship in a more meaningful way than marriage was a miracle to me, but not something I could fully accept until he understood the depth of that commitment and what it really meant.

I took his hand and pulled him off the bed to follow me into the den. I scanned my bookshelf until I found the book I was looking for and handed it to him, ‘The Spiral Dance’ by Starhawk.

“Here you go, baby. This is my Bible. Read it at your leisure, but it will give you a good idea of what I found appealing about Wicca initially and a good grounding in the basics. But, love, today we have got to get some stuff done, especially if I want to take you to Zoar Valley later!” I said, thinking that the day was already slipping away.

“Okay, darlin’. How about if I start with the grocery shopping? Did you make that list for me?” he asked, taking the book and adding “I’ll be able to read while you’re at work this week.”

“The list is all done, but I’d suggest you get dressed before heading into town. Gowanda isn’t used to seeing rock stars, especially when they’re butt-naked!” I laughed.

Jon smirked and went into the bedroom to get dressed and emerged in jeans and a denim shirt. I found the list where I’d left it in the kitchen and handed it to him as he tugged on a baseball cap. He took the list and drew me close, kissing me deeply.

“I’ll be back before you know I’m gone, babe” he said as he playfully smacked my ass and disappeared out the door, the baseball cap only slightly disguising the rock star.

I got the laundry started and put away my clothes from the trip, humming to myself as I proceeded to tidy up the house. I chose a gauzy white sundress to wear, tired of my jeans and glad to have a closet of clothes again to choose from. I turned on the stereo and put in my favorite self-titled ‘Collections’ CD and settled down to go through the mail and pay the bills which had accumulated while I was gone. Zeke nestled into my lap, glad to have some alone time with mommy after all the commotion since yesterday.

I had just finished when I heard the car pull into the gravel driveway. Zeke flew off my lap as the door opened and he disappeared, racing into the bedroom to hide from the stranger who had stolen his mom’s attention. The other less timid furballs gathered around Jon as he strode into the kitchen, carrying the groceries, grinning.

“This baseball cap works wonders as a disguise! Nobody recognized me and I was able to just shop like a normal person. It was great” he chuckled.

We put away the groceries and I noticed a number of things in addition to what was on my list as I held up a package of cookies and raised my eyebrows. Jon looked at me a little sheepishly when I noticed they were open and several were missing.

“I was hungry again” he confessed.

“I see that” I giggled, thinking I probably couldn’t afford to feed him on my budget.

“I bought some shrimp and some other stuff, too, so you don’t have to cook tonight, babe. I’ve got better plans for how to spend the evening!” he winked.

“Mmhhmm, Mr. Thoughtful” I purred as I wrapped my arms about his waist and nuzzled his neck from behind.

“How about if we pack up a picnic and take it with us to this place you’re taking me to?” he suggested.

“Great idea!” I agreed and grabbed a knapsack from the closet and we packed up the shrimp along with some cheese and crackers and snacks. I grabbed a bottle of wine I had thrown in the frig that morning and we were ready to go.

It was a short drive to Zoar and we reached our destination around six o’clock after a short hike from the car. Jon spread the blanket I’d had in the trunk of my car and we stood there, in a shady spot, dappled with sunlight from the trees overhead while he surveyed the area.

“It’s beautiful here” Jon breathed as he looked around and stretched.

“Come over here a little ways” I nudged him, taking his hand and leading him to the edge of a precipice overlooking the gorge.

“Oh my God, that’s amazing” he sighed as he looked out over the gorge, taking in the waterfall below and the creek that ran along the ravine.

“It’s one of my favorite places” I murmured in his ear as I snuggled alongside him, looking down at the view. “I always feel so connected to the earth here.”

“I can see why. It takes my breath away” he replied, sliding his arm around my waist and pulling me closer. I could feel his heart beating as I laid my hand upon his chest and he gazed out in wonder at nature’s magnificence.

“I am so happy to be able to share this place with you” I sighed as I laid my head where my hand had been. We stood there quietly, appreciating the beauty and stillness of the place and I could feel the presence of the God and Goddess enveloping us.

“It’s here where I have always imagined bringing the man I love to give myself to him” I whispered.

Jon took my hands in his and he raised them to his lips, kissing them reverently before turning my face towards his.

“I am very glad to be that man, my lady, and my love” he whispered back as he brought his lips to mine, accentuating his words with a kiss so tender I nearly cried.

My fingers found the buttons on his shirt and Jon watched me silently as I slowly unbuttoned each one, taking my time. I slipped the denim shirt over his shoulders, running my palms across the soft fur covering his chest and I raised my eyes to look at him. The sunset framed his face in fire as his hair caught the glowing rays from the dying light. And in truth, and in that moment, he was very much the image of the God to me.

He gently slid the straps of my dress past my shoulders and bent to kiss the skin he had exposed. The dress fell about me and I stood there, naked before him, offering myself for him to take. I inhaled deeply, savoring the warm scent of his body as I felt the Goddess begin to fill me. I reached for the button on his jeans and unfastened it, followed by the zipper, and I knelt to remove the pants, pausing to linger on his exquisite erection as I did.

Jon stepped easily out of his pants and raised me to stand before him, lifting my hair from my shoulders and holding it lightly in his hands. I felt the evening breeze caress my bare skin and I longed to feel his touch in its’ place. Instinctively, he reached for me and pulled me close and I melted into his warm embrace. My nipples stiffened instantly at the familiar feel of contact with his chest.

He tilted my head up and smiled at me, stroking my throat and I closed my eyes. He kissed my eyelids, again with the lightest touch, making me crave him even more. I opened my mouth slightly and his tongue slipped between my lips and I drew it in hungrily, savoring the moment. I stroked the muscles along his back and felt them ripple as the touch sent a current of desire through him. He pressed his loins tighter against me and I grew hotter as his cock throbbed at my opening.

“Baby, I want you” he said, his voice hoarse with his own restraint.

“Then take me” I said, barely audible, as I tilted my head back and looked at him meaningfully.

I felt his lips on my throat as he scooped me into his arms and carried me to the spot where the blanket was spread out. He laid me carefully on the blanket and I felt the hardness of the forest floor beneath me, grounding me to the earth. He lowered himself until he was poised above me and I wrapped my arms about his neck, inviting him to come closer. Unwilling to contain himself further and hard as a rock for the third time today, he entered me with a groan.

I smiled as I drank in the sight of his face above me, framed by the forest of trees and the glowing evening sky, and he filled me with his length. I tightened around him and he held his position, savoring the sensation for a moment before withdrawing, only to thrust in deeper and harder this time. I bucked to meet his thrusts, as desire took hold and we became lost in the instinctive rhythm of nature.

The aroma of pine from the forest floor mingled with the scent of our arousal and the impact was intoxicating. My spirit felt akin to the creatures of the forest, needing to succumb to the driving force of creation. Jon felt it too, I sensed, as his nostrils flared and he inhaled deeply. The urgency became feverish and we rutted like beasts in the wild.

I licked the trickle of sweat rolling its way down his neck and he arched his back in response, the angle now causing a spasm of contractions as I hit my peak. I dug my nails into his back as my body vibrated below him and he came inside me with a roar that ripped from his throat. The cry was primal, echoing though the gorge as he poured what was left of his seed inside me, and I felt myself to be the earth, welcoming the plow.

Time stood still as we lay there, feeling connected to each other and the universe like ageless lovers enacting an ancient ritual. I could find no words to capture the way I felt, but I knew he shared the experience as tears fell from his eyes, mingling with my own. I knew then that I was his, and he was mine, and that we had been blessed with the presence of the God and the Goddess within us.

3 comments:

Someday said...

That was so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

Opester said...

Someday, I am so glad you enjoyed this too-this is one of my favorite scenes and a very dear fantasy to me too!

Queenie said...

Fantasitic Opester, just amazing!