Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Sauna Part 58

“You’re such a bad influence, but you’re right. We need to get to work” I said reluctantly as I got up from Jon’s lap and gave him a kiss on the top of his head. He put his arms around my waist and looked at me.

“Shower first?” he grinned mischievously.

“You go! If I join you, we’ll be right back to stalling! I’ll make the grocery list and clean up these dishes” I replied, pulling away.

“Awww, c’mon, babe, I’ll be good, I promise” he purred, still holding my waist.

“That’s the problem! You’re always good…” I sighed as he loosened my belt and kissed my belly. My resolve was fading as his hands slid to my hips.

“Okay, okay. I’m going” he chuckled, releasing me as he stood up and headed for the bathroom.

I heard the shower knobs turning and the sound of water running as I washed out the breakfast dishes and put them in the dishwasher. I sat down and made the grocery list, checking the fridge to see what we needed. I finished the list and moved to the bedroom and hit the button on the answering machine to listen to messages. I started emptying a drawer to accommodate Jon’s clothes when he appeared in the doorway, a towel wrapped loosely around his waist. He hoisted the suitcase on the bed and rooted around until he found his shorts and a t-shirt.

The messages were largely unimportant, and I was only half listening until one caught my attention and I cocked my head. It was my friend, Elaine, wondering how the Jovi show had been and why she hadn’t heard from me. I smiled at Jon who grinned back. The next part of the message stopped me.

“I’ll be in the states on business Wednesday and Thursday and thought I might take you up on that invitation to come visit afterwards. I’ve got some vacation time coming so call me!” I heard her say on the tape.

“Looks like we’ll have company this weekend? Where’s she from?” Jon asked as I grabbed the phone and stopped the tape. He pulled the t-shirt on over his head.

“Oh my God! It’s Lainie! And she’ll be in town” I said catching my breath.

I explained to Jon that she and I had become friends via email and Backstage and that we’d never met since she lived in Scotland.

“I would love to meet her if she hasn’t made other plans already. How would you feel if she came and stayed with us for a few days? Oh my God, she’d love to meet you. We’d have to postpone Florida…” I began, but Jon cut me off.

“It’s okay, babe. We can go to Florida anytime. How often will I get the chance to meet your friend and have two women all to myself?” he said, raising his eyebrows thoughtfully. “And you say she’s a fan? This has possibilities…”

I opened my mouth, but no words came out as I stared at Jon.

“I’m kidding, babe! Really!” he said, pulling me into his arms. “You’re all I need” he assured me, kissing me on the mouth. “Call her, it’s fine with me” he chuckled as I began to relax again.

I made a face and put my hands on his chest, trying to push away. “You’re just wicked! I’ll just bet it’s fine with you, you beast!” I said, feigning disbelief. A little more reassurance wouldn’t be a bad thing.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me down on top of him onto the bed. “How do I know you’re just kidding, Mister Rock Star?” I asked, arching my eyebrows and challenging him to prove himself.

“Let me show you” he growled, flipping me onto my back and pulling my robe open. Lying there exposed to his lingering gaze, I felt the need for him to be inside me growing stronger. He devoured me with his gaze for a moment before he followed with his hands.

“I want you” he said in a husky voice.

I caught my breath as he ran his palms across my stomach and up over my breasts, followed by his chin. The roughened feel of his whiskers tickled and I shivered with delight. I arched my back as he nibbled the stiffened peak of my nipple and one hand crept lower. My thighs parted almost by reflex as his finger slipped inside my creamy folds. I was such a pushover and he knew it, chuckling as his finger probed deeper inside.

He raised himself up and pushed the jogging shorts over his hips, releasing his engorged penis and holding it in his hand like a weapon, threatening my waiting pussy. He guided himself inside me, fitting me like a glove, and I raised my hips to envelope him more fully. Our loins melded together as we ground against each other, hungry now for the lovemaking we’d tried to put off all morning.

He lowered himself down on me, his hands beneath my shoulders as he raised them to his lips. I groaned with pleasure as he licked at my neck, his fingers kneading my flesh. My hands reached for his head, dissolving in the mane of damp, blond hair winding about my fingers. I buried my face in it, taking in the fresh, clean scent of shampoo and soap and I whispered his name in his ear.

“Kiss me” I demanded, wanting more of him.

He raised his head and smiled before touching my lips gently with his own. Softly, he sucked on my lower lip, savoring it like a delicacy, while his hips thrust steadily against me, building the excitement. I opened my mouth to receive his tongue as our lips met and our bodies felt as one.

I wrapped my arms around him, caressing his back, and the hard band of muscle beneath it. He raised himself slightly as my hands journeyed down his back to squeeze his perfect ass, urging him further. He lifted himself higher on his arms as he drove in harder and deeper, his muscles bulging from exertion. I licked at the trickle of sweat on his throat and he groaned, clenching his jaw as he struggled to hold off the coming tide.

“Come for me, baby, I wanna feel you come” he said in a voice hoarse with restraint.

I opened my legs wider and angled myself beneath him now, knowing he was close and needing to feel me come before he’d let himself go. I arched my back and thrust against him, my fingers digging into the sheets as I felt the beginning pulsations of an approaching orgasm. I sighed as he quickened the pace, satisfied now that I wasn’t far behind.

My body stiffened as the feeling grew stronger, sweeping me along on the crest of a wave as I let go. I came hard, biting my lip, my insides throbbing, as he flooded me with his ejaculation.

“Baby” he murmured in my ear as he collapsed on top of me, breathing hard as he poured the last of his seed inside me, holding me tightly. We lay there, drenched in sweat, and still shuddering, but totally and blissfully happy. Moments passed before either of us could speak. Jon rolled off and looked at me, propping himself on one elbow.

“You’ve wrecked me for any other woman, darlin’. You know that right?” he asked, recalling our earlier conversation.

“Yeah, but I like it when you show me” I grinned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe what i read.You have a lot of imagination.Honestly,i think you're gifted to tell the stories.I'm serious about to it:did you already think about to write a book?I did read the books the writer anais nin wrote.Only the erotic books.When we read your fiction,we feel the excitation inside of us.Your mind is very open about to that.Idid the part 126.You dare to talk about the relationship is based on the sensuality,fantasies,a delicate note.Try to write a erotic books,as you made it.Yours stories is a successful.I think you like to write.Go on.I admit i'm upset about to that.
All the best,
Carla