Monday, March 17, 2008

The Sauna Part 110

Now that I was fully awake, I bounded out of bed and got the coffee going while Jon turned on the shower. I jumped in with him while the coffee brewed and we actually bathed this time.

“So, babe, what’s on the agenda? I know we have the party tonight, but what have you got planned for today?” he asked, rinsing the suds from his hair.

“Actually, I was hoping I could talk you into helping me clean up the yard and put away the furniture. I don’t think we’ll have anymore really warm days where we’ll want to sit outside” I replied.

“Sure, I can do that. Maybe we could clean out that garage of yours a little bit too while we’re at it? Maybe make room for a car?” he grinned.

“Are you implying that I’m a pack rat?” I said, feigning offense.

“Darlin’, I ain’t implying it. It’s a fact!” he said, tickling me into an admission.

“Okay, okay, you’re right” I agreed, laughing.

We got dressed and had our coffee as we got ready for the chores ahead. Jon put on a sweatshirt with the arms cut off while I dressed in a sweater and jacket. The sun was out, but there was still frost in the shady spots and the air was brisk. I looked at him disapprovingly.

“You’re going to catch cold dressed like that” I warned him.

“I’ll be fine, it’s not that cold and we’ll be working” he reassured me, holding the door open.

We started with carrying the lawn furniture out to the detached garage which had become a sort of storage shed. I had to admit I enjoyed watching him work in that shirt, the muscles in his arms bulging with each piece he lifted and I began to think manual labor wasn’t so bad after all. After the furniture, we stacked wood for the fireplace by the back door and I realized I’d need another cord delivered soon before we ran out.

“Remember we won’t necessarily be here all winter after you’re done with work. How much will you need, do you think?” he asked after we’d brought the last of it over from the garage.

“I’ll get a cord delivered next week. It’s cheaper that way and it’ll keep, but we’ve got enough here to last through the month. Still wanna tackle the garage?” I grinned.

Jon was panting from the exertion of moving all the wood and there was a bead of sweat forming on his brow. I had to admit he’d done the bulk of the lifting and I didn’t mind his acting like I was too delicate and I didn’t argue the point. Besides, it was a pleasure to watch those muscles in action.

“Aren’t you hot with all those clothes on?” he asked as he wiped his brow.

“Are you just trying to get me naked?” I teased.

“The thought never entered my mind” he said innocently.

“C’mon Superman, let’s see what we can do in the garage” I said, pushing him along in the direction of the other garage near the house, but he stopped and grabbed me around the waist.

“How ’bout lunch first?” he said as his tongue probed my mouth and he hoisted me up onto the stack of wood.

“I suppose a break wouldn’t hurt” I mumbled between kisses, knowing it was inevitable now.

He pushed my jacket over my shoulders and I didn’t mind. The sun was out and it had warmed up considerably and it was just past noon. I laid my hands on his hips and drew him closer as I spread my legs and he pressed his crotch against mine.

“And just what exactly is it you’re hungry for, Mr. Bon Jovi?” I purred.

“I must be getting old because my stomach’s growling and I actually need food first” he laughed.

“C’mon then, let’s go inside and I’ll feed you. I don’t want you running out of steam before … we finish the garage” I added as he pulled me down from the woodpile.

Suddenly a movement in the wood caught my attention and I put my hand on his arm. I put my finger to my lips and motioned him to follow me towards the other end where the older pieces were stacked. I pulled a log aside and sure enough, there was a twelve inch garter snake coiled up underneath it, trying to stay warm.

“Jesus!” Jon jumped back and I laughed.

I picked up the snake behind its head as Jon’s mouth dropped open and he backed away a little bit. I carried the little guy over to where the retaining wall was while he squirmed and wriggled in my hand. I placed him on the other side of the wall, away from the house. I was used to snakes since I was a kid and it wasn’t unusual to find one or two in the basement every winter as they’d sneak in to stay warm.

I walked back to the house and realized Jon was still standing where I’d left him by the back door. I could tell this wasn’t a common thing to him by the startled look lingering on his face and I patted his shoulder as I opened the back door and went inside to make lunch.

“I don’t like it when they get in the house, that’s all. They frighten the cats” I explained.

“In the house?” he asked, sounding alarmed.

“There’s a crack by the chimney and they get in there when the weather gets cold. I take it you don’t like them much either?” I asked, a bit bemused by his reaction.

“Hell, no. I can’t believe you just picked that thing up without batting an eye” he said, still taken aback.

“They won’t hurt you, babe; they don’t have any teeth” I grinned as he looked at me rather dubiously.

“You’ll have to remember to be careful, too, when you mow the lawn so that you don’t run them over. You just have to watch for them so they don’t get hurt. Don’t you have snakes back in Jersey?” I wondered.

“I haven’t seen any since I was a kid, but I know who I’ll be calling if I do” he laughed incredulously.

I washed my hands and made us a couple sandwiches and a salad and we sat down to eat. There was still coffee left from this morning, but it was bitter and tasted like rocket fuel, so Jon made a fresh pot. I was definitely a fusspot about my coffee.

“You’re just full of surprises, aren’t you?” Jon asked, eyeing me from over the edge of his sandwich.

“Me? Why?” I asked, uncertain whether he meant my whining over stale coffee or my lack of fear around snakes.

“Most women would run screaming from an unexpected snake in the woodpile” he clarified.

“I’m not most women. And it wasn’t unexpected, at least not by me. And you should see me scream when I find a spider bigger than a quarter in the house” I smiled.

“Well, it’s comforting to know you still need a man to protect you from something” he said, his ego showing a bruise or two.

“Next time I find a snake, I’ll be sure to let you catch him, okay?” I said sarcastically.

“You’ve got a wicked tongue, woman. C’mere” he said, swallowing the last bite of the sandwich.

“Do I get a spanking now?” I asked hopefully as I came and sat obediently on his lap.

Jon rose suddenly and threw me over his shoulder and marched towards the bedroom. I knew I was in trouble now. My attempts at apology were wasted and he tossed me onto the bed like I was a sack of laundry. Crouching over me, he fumbled with the button on my jeans.

“What about the garage?” I asked feebly.

“It’ll be there when I’m done” he said, sounding rather determined.

He pulled off my jeans in a flash and dropped the sweatpants he was conveniently wearing to the floor. I sucked in a breath as I saw his penis waving menacingly above me. I shuddered in the cool air inside the house, but it was more in anticipation than from the chill.

“I know what you need, baby, and it’s not a spanking that I have in mind” he growled.

He buried his cock inside me and I welcomed it. I opened my mouth in response to the onslaught of his tongue and I parried back against each thrust. We seemed capable of igniting each other’s passion with the smallest word or gesture and now was no exception.

I gripped his shoulder hard, my nails biting into his flesh, driving him on further. He buried his hand in my hair, yanking my head back and baring my throat. I felt the moist warmth of his tongue as he tasted my skin, and the sensation was so erotic that I moaned aloud. I heard him cackle as his mouth moved to my shoulder, sucking softly at first on the spot where my throat met my collarbone. He had begun to know my body like the back of his hand.

A warm rush spread through me and I tingled at every point where our flesh made contact. He nipped at my bare skin with his teeth, sending a shiver down my spine as I arched to take him inside more fully. I could feel my nipple stiffen as it scraped along my sweater and he crushed me to him with his thrusts. His tongue sought my ear and his hot breath drove me past the point of no return.

“Yes, Jon, yes …” I murmured in his hair as I succumbed to the primal need that overtook me.

“That’s it baby, come for me” he groaned and I had little choice but to obey.

Jon held still, allowing my own contractions to sweep him along and I heard the confirmation of his release.

“Aaahhhhh”

Silently we lay there, held fast in our embrace, quivering from the force of the shared experience. Sweaty and satisfied, we both sighed heavily and began to giggle. No words were needed to explain what we both knew we shared, so in tune we were with each other.

Perhaps the garage would have to wait until tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, crap, make that another cig and LOTS more coffee...

Still waiting for Jon to show up and make it, though...the coffee, that is...LOL!

Great chapter! Love this story!

Opester said...

I love that comment-I'd love my coffee that much more if Jonny made it for me, OMG, fanning face now...

Anonymous said...

Just caught up on the last 5 chapters. I am LOVING this story Opester!