Monday, March 3, 2008

The Sauna Part 64

I woke in the morning to the feel of soft paws in my hair and a deep purring sound in my ear. Eddie was behind me, in his usual spot, and I scanned the bed for signs of the others. Opie was lying on Jon’s feet and there was Zeke, nestled in between us, fast asleep. He might be afraid of Jon, but no one was keeping him from his spot on the bed. All was right with the world.

It was still early and the alarm hadn’t rung yet, but I was awake. I climbed out of bed carefully, trying not to disturb Jon or the sleeping cats, and made my way to the kitchen with Eddie in tow. I topped off the food bowl and started the coffee and went to shower while it brewed. It was going to be hard to go back to work after the past week.

The water splashed down on me and my mind began to clear from the morning fog and I began to mentally review what I needed to do when I got to work this morning. I should check messages before I go in and see if there was anything urgent I needed to respond to and then I’d check email when I got in. I needed to bring my receipts from the trip and submit an expense report. I should get the data from the conference evaluations together and report the results.

I found it hard to concentrate, though, as my mind kept drifting to Jon, asleep in the next room, and images from the past week played over in my head. Work had always been my focus, the mainstay of my world, until now. What would I tell people at work about Jon?

I toyed with the idea of saying nothing at all, but rejected that quickly. People were sure to ask about the conference and the concert as everyone knew how much I’d looked forward to it. I was musing to myself as I shampooed my hair when I felt strong arms slip around my waist and pull me away from the water. I opened my eyes to see Jon smiling at me.

“Morning, babe. I couldn’t let you go to work without giving you a reason to miss me” he crooned as he kissed me, his fingers massaging my scalp.

“C’mere” I purred as I drew him in under the water, leaning against him as my pulse quickened.

He backed me up against the wall, leaning hard into me as our lips met. He laced my fingers in his, holding my hands close at my side as he probed my mouth with his tongue. Whatever thoughts I was thinking flew from my head as I lost myself in his kisses and he crushed me against his chest.

I felt the stiffening hardness of his erection and I raised my leg, trying to angle myself for penetration and he chuckled. He released my hands and tried to grab my thigh, but the sudsy water made him lose his grip.

“Slippery when wet, huh?” I pouted, but Jon was determined and he acknowledged my pun with a grunt, this time lifting my thigh from underneath to wrap around him.

“I’m not one to give up when I know what I want” he growled in my ear as his cock tickled my opening.

“And I love that you’re persistent, baby” I sighed as I slid my arms around his neck.

With both hands under my ass, he lifted me higher into position and slid his shaft into me with a groan.

“Slippery is good” he grinned as he drove in deeper and I could only moan in agreement.

The muscles in his arms bulged as he held me aloft, grinding his hips into a steady motion as his fingers kneaded the flesh of my backside. His lips found my throat as we began to rock each other in earnest and the ripple of my orgasm became a wave. He quickened the pace as my fingers tangled in his hair, pulling his head back. I opened my eyes and the desire that met me in his sent me soaring.

Our eyes locked and I met his thrusts as I exploded, gripping his cock tightly inside me. His lips parted slightly as a guttural sound escaped him and I felt him tense and relax, spilling his love inside me. Just the sounds of his orgasm made me come again, squeezing his shaft rhythmically as I shuddered.

His grip slackened and he slipped out and I slid off, feeling for the ground with my feet. My legs quivered, but I managed to stand, as he held my waist, supporting me. Dimly, as if from far away, I heard the sound of my alarm clock beeping and tried to think why I had set it.

“Your alarm is going off” he observed.

“Yeah, it sure is” I grinned back, giggling.

He backed away slightly and began to soap up my sponge, gently washing my throbbing pussy and I leaned back against the wall, closing my eyes. He finished washing me off and leaned in to whisper in my ear.

“Do you need to get ready for work?” he reminded me.

“Work? Work!” I suddenly remembered.

“Go ahead, babe. I’ll finish getting cleaned up myself” he smiled tenderly and I rinsed off quickly and stepped out of the shower.

I dried off and wrapped myself in a towel and ran to the bedroom to shut off the annoying alarm. It was six forty-five and the alarm had been beeping for fifteen minutes. I still had plenty of time. I went through to the kitchen and poured us each a cup of coffee. Jon was just drying off as I returned to the bathroom.

“Ahhh, it was the smell of the coffee that woke me up” he said, grabbing the steaming cup and taking a sip.

“I didn’t want to wake you. Zeke and Opie were still sound asleep and curled up with you this morning” I said, unable to take my eyes off him standing there in just a towel.

“Yeah? The big one, Opie?” he asked and I nodded.

“He was still on my feet when I woke up, but the psycho cat was gone. He slept with us, though?” he sounded surprised.

“Yep, he was wedged right in between us” I explained.

“So maybe there’s hope he doesn’t hate me then after all?” he joked.

“He doesn’t hate you, love. He’s just shy” I said, defending Zeke.

“Well, maybe we’ll bond today while you’re at work” he teased.

I made a face and he kissed me before heading to the bedroom to get dressed. Now I could concentrate on getting ready without his half-naked self in the room to distract me. I combed and dried my hair, brushed my teeth and put on my make-up.

I went into the bedroom and looked in my closet, finding a light summer suit to wear as Jon watched me from the bed. He was dressed and sipping his coffee.

“You’re watching me” I said, feeling slightly self-conscious.

“Uh-huh” he nodded.

I dropped my towel and began to get dressed. I slipped on a dark grey tank top with lace around the bodice and saw Jon lick his lips out of the corner of my eye. I started to step into a pair of panties when I heard his voice.

“Uh-uh. Nope” he said, getting up.

“What?” I said as he shook his head and pulled them down to my ankles.

“Please? Don’t wear any” he replied, quirking his eyebrows.

How was I supposed to resist that face? I shook my head and laughed, relenting, and kicked them off.

“Better now?” I asked sarcastically.

“Much. Thank you” he smirked wickedly.

I proceeded to don the rest of the suit, looking at him for comment. He nodded his approval and I finally finished dressing without further instructions. I walked to where he sat on the edge of the bed and modeled the outfit for his inspection.

“You look amazing. I just hope you don’t have any male clients” he said as he slid a hand under my skirt, stroking my thigh.

“And if I did?” I asked provocatively.

“I might have to let you wear panties” he replied, slipping a finger inside my watering pussy.

“Fortunately I don’t today” I sighed as he rubbed his thumb against my clit before he withdrew his finger and chuckled.

“Good” he said, satisfied, as he smacked my ass. “Let’s have breakfast.”

We walked into the kitchen where I saw quite the scene. Jon had laid out bowls and cereal and a bowl of strawberries on the table. But what got my attention was the carton of milk on it’s side, and five greedy cats on the table lapping happily at the spilled milk.

“Shit! I never thought …” he exclaimed, looking shocked.

“Well, I think you just managed to win over all the cats. They‘ll love you now, for sure” I laughed, setting the carton up and shooing away all the cats who looked at me with annoyance.

Jon grabbed a washcloth and wiped up the rest of the milk from the table and I refilled our coffee and sat down.

“I guess I have a lot to learn about cats” he said, joining me. “I’m sorry, babe. I thought I was helping.”

“It’s okay, no damage done. And what a wonderful treat to have someone make me breakfast” I reassured him.

We filled our bowls and ate our cereal without further interference from the cats who sat nearby, licking their paws contentedly. I wasn’t in the habit of eating before work, but thought I could get used to this. I looked at the clock and it was almost eight o’clock. It was time to go.

I carried my bowl to the sink and rinsed it, putting it away in the dishwasher. I returned to the table and bent to give Jon a kiss goodbye and he pulled me onto his lap.

“I know you need to go. I just wanted to hold you one more time before you leave” he said as he squeezed me tightly.

“I hate having to leave you, but I have to. Here’s my number at work. Call me if you need anything, but they won’t put you through if I’m with a client” I said, handing him my card.

“I’ll be just fine, darlin’. I’ll call you at lunch time. When do you take lunch?” he asked, nuzzling my neck.

“Actually, I don’t take a lunch, but I’ll call you when I get a break. It’s going to be a long day being away from you. I should be home by six if all goes well and there aren’t any crises. I love you” I said as I kissed the top of his head.

He took my chin and tilted my face towards him. He kissed me hard on the lips, his tongue toying with mine one last time.

“I’ll miss you today. But have a good day” he smiled as I stood up.

“I’ll be home as soon as I can” I said, forcing myself to walk out the door.

No comments: