Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Sauna Part 130

“I see you aren’t in a hurry to unpack?” I observed, eyeing him from the closet where I was hanging up clothes.

H e stood up and dug around in the small suitcase and found two t-shirts, a pair of shorts and swimming trunks and threw them in a drawer. He flopped back on the bed and patted it again as he announced he was finished.

“Okay, all done” he grinned.

“Smartass! I get the point” I conceded and joined him on the bed.

“Let’s get you out of all those clothes” he purred, not waiting for an answer as he began pulling my shirt over my head.

I didn’t argue and soon we were both relieved of our clothing and managing to make a mess out of the nicely made bed. Jon’s hands roamed across my body, sending a wave of excitement through me as our mouths met in a hungry kiss. His touch could always arouse me in an instant, but it was the look in his eyes that really fanned the flame. They were dark and shining, his pupils dilated with his desire.

His tongue darted inside my mouth as he tasted me and I felt myself growing wet in response. I guided his hand between my legs and the smile that flickered across his face made me shudder with anticipation. His long finger slipped between my creamy folds and he stroked my hardened pearl with exaggerated attention. I raised my thigh and wrapped it about his hip as he massaged my clit with his thumb, his finger moving inside me with rhythmic precision. I squealed with delight as he nipped at my shoulder blade and I felt the climax begin.

He played my body as skillfully as he played any instrument and I succumbed to the pressure building inside me, clamoring for release. I bit my lower lip to quell my cries as I came hard against him. He murmured softly in my ear, encouraging me to let go and my body obeyed, bucking wildly.

He withdrew his fingers slowly as my movements subsided and rolled onto his back, holding his engorged penis in his hand. He began to stroke it himself, his hands slippery with my juices as he looked at me invitingly. I climbed astride him, lowering myself onto his rigid shaft and he groaned as I slid him inside me.

His hands gripped my ass, holding me firmly as I rocked gently and he closed his eyes for a moment. His fingers dug into my flesh as he held me still, rolling his hips beneath me, controlling the pace to keep from exploding too soon. I leaned back slightly as my hands reached for my breasts, gliding my fingers across the nipples as I touched myself for him. His eyes widened and he smiled approvingly as I proceeded to pleasure myself, pinching the aching flesh between my thumb and forefinger.

I saw him catch his breath as his eyelids flickered and he jerked beneath me, stiffening then as he released his steamy load inside my depths. He groaned low in his throat as his fingers grew slack and I took the opportunity to ride him harder, as the moaning became louder. I placed my finger to my lips, but I was smiling, having succeeded in getting him to relinquish control finally.

He began to giggle then, unable to contain himself, and the sound was infectious. I began to laugh too and we seemed unable to hold back at all, peals of laughter ringing forth in utter joy until he breathlessly begged me to stop moving. I collapsed on top of him and we held each other close in a sweaty embrace, chuckling at ourselves.

“Hey, dinner’s just about ready” we heard Richie’s voice calling us from our reverie.

“Coming!” Jon yelled hoarsely as we both dissolved into a fit of laughter at the strangled sound of his voice.

Minutes later we were entering the kitchen rather sheepishly as Richie grinned knowingly and motioned to the table in the dining room.

“Working up an appetite, I assume?” he smirked, unable to resist teasing.

“You don’t miss a thing, do you?” I teased back, too embarrassed to meet his eyes.

“Well, I know it would never take Jon that long to unpack” Richie explained and I realized there were no secrets with Richie.

Jon sat down at the table, grinning like the Cheshire cat who most certainly got the cream while I poured the wine into the glasses set out for the three of us. The aroma from the kitchen was intoxicating and my appetite for something besides Jon was finally piqued. Richie really enjoyed cooking and he had spared no expense in preparing this meal.

Jon was already digging into the bacon and spinach salad and I couldn’t resist the cheddar and garlic biscuits in the warming tray beside me. Richie came from the kitchen carrying a tureen of pumpkin soup and proceeded to ladle it into our bowls. I was beyond impressed.

“Richie, this is incredible! Everything is delicious and I can’t believe how much trouble you went to-I have never felt so welcome or been so spoiled, at least not with food” I added, glancing at Jon.

“Yeah, Rich. Man, this is good. But there’s no need to try and steal my woman now. You have Lainie, remember” Jon teased.

“I know. This is actually my practice dinner before she gets here. She’s quite a gourmet, you know, so I needed to test this out on you two first” Richie beamed, delighted with our enthusiasm.

“Richie, I’ll be your guinea pig anytime” I smiled appreciatively, slightly envious of Elaine now.

“Just save room for the main course and don’t forget there’s dessert too” he announced proudly.

The main course was even more impressive than the soup, which was a masterpiece in itself. Richie had prepared a traditional Thanksgiving dinner in true California fashion with roasted turkey he had smoked and sliced days before, chestnut stuffing, homemade cranberry sauce and a sweet potato casserole with pecans and spices that he shared was an old family recipe. There were mashed potatoes as well and the gravy made me swear I would never again settle for the canned stuff I had always been content with.

I was beyond stuffed as we finished the dinner, unable to resist sampling everything, at least a little. Richie promised he would share his recipes, but I doubted very much that I would ever be able to recreate such a culinary masterpiece myself as I looked at Jon apologetically.

“Love, you should have married Richie when he was still available. I could never manage to prepare a feast like this” I said, feeling ashamed at my own rather pathetic repertoire.

“S’okay, babe. You satisfy my other needs, but damn, man, I never knew you could cook like this. Remember when Tico impressed us all in the old days with figuring out how to cook a fish in the dishwasher?” Jon reminded Richie.

“Shit! I’d forgotten all about that” Richie roared.

“What on earth are you talking about?” I demanded, completely lost.

“When we were all living in a little rented apartment back in the old days while we were recording ‘Slippery’, the oven was broke and we didn’t have much food. We took off and went fishing and Tico ended up cooking the fish in the dishwasher by running the “dry” cycle after we wrapped it in tinfoil with some butter and shit” Richie explained.

“You’re kidding, right?” I asked incredulously.

“Nope. Honest truth” Jon chimed in. “And it was pretty good as I remember, but then we were pretty hungry by then”

The two of them laughed while I pondered the plausibility of such an endeavor and marveled at the ingenuity that took. It would never have occurred to me and yet I could see how it could work. It must have been before they discovered sushi, I mused.

We moved out onto the terrace, too stuffed for dessert and too lazy to feel like going out anywhere. Richie had brewed a fresh pot of coffee and to my surprise and delight, he had somehow managed to secure a supply of Tim Horton’s which I recognized immediately. Lainie was a lucky lady indeed and in for quite a treat.

It was a beautiful, warm night and the air was thick with the scent of jasmine and honeysuckle. It was pure pleasure to sit back and relax and listen to Jon and Richie as they reminisced about some of the old times together when the band was still struggling and I began to truly appreciate the experiences that made them the brotherhood they had become.

By midnight, we were ready for dessert as Richie was anxious to see how his plum pudding turned out. He had found a traditional British recipe for it and was hoping it turned out as he’d never made it before. The process was quite complicated, but I was more than willing to test it as it was an absolute favorite holiday treat of mine.

It was every bit as scrumptious as the rest of the dinner had been and compared to all those I’d tried over the years, it was one of the best. The brandy hard sauce served as the crowning glory and I finished a huge dish despite feeling like I would burst.

“So, Richie, have you got an elevator here too that you can roll us into? I can barely move, I’m so stuffed. Usually my sister is the only one who deserves that much praise for her meals. This was an awesome feast” I concluded.

“Yeah, bro. Thank you for this” Jon added, spreading his hands to indicate the remains of dinner and dessert as we headed into the kitchen.

“I’m glad it all turned out well and that you enjoyed it. I just hope it’s good enough that Lainie decides to keep me” Richie said as he smiled softly.

“She’d be a fool not to” I said, giving Richie a hug. “Can we help clean up?”

“No, really. There’s not that much left” he laughed. “And I’ll get the dishes in the morning. I just don’t feel like doing them tonight”

“You sure, man?” Jon asked, checking, and Richie nodded.

“Night, man. Night, Trish. I’m really glad you guys are here” Richie added as we said goodnight and lumbered toward the stairs and our waiting bed.

Once upstairs, we stripped and climbed into bed, groaning, too full to even cuddle. It was a good thing we’d made love earlier as neither of us could have managed it in our bloated condition. I kissed Jon goodnight and we both rolled onto our backs with a giggle, feeling like beached whales. Soon there was nothing but the soft sound of Jon snoring beside me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've been busy Opester. Love the add-ons to the site.