Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Sauna Part 67

I woke up at a decent hour thanks to a good night’s sleep and found that Jon was already up and in the shower. I could smell the coffee and drifted out to the kitchen, unable to resist the lure of that first cup. It was early yet, and a good thing, since I’d forgotten to set the alarm altogether last night. The sun was shining and it looked like it would be a beautiful day.

I took my coffee into the bathroom and heard Jon softly singing in the shower and just stood and listened. I decided not to join him, knowing what would happen, and thinking our bodies could use a rest. I had to smile, though. He was singing ‘Just Older’ and I guessed we both were feeling that way after last night.

“Morning, Baby! The coffee is wonderful. Should I pour you a cup?”

“Yeah, I’ll be right out” Jon called back.

I returned with a mug for him as he stepped out of the shower and began to towel off. I watched appreciatively as his muscles flexed and thought to myself that he could so easily turn me into a voyeur.

“You’re up early this morning. When did you get up?” I wondered.

“That’s what happens when I go to sleep at dinner time! I slept like the dead, but I woke up at the crack of dawn and went for a run to stretch out. I figured I’d let you sleep in. You looked like a princess surrounded by your loyal subjects … all five cats were in the bed when I got up, but Opie followed me and sat screaming at the food bowl so I found the cat food and fed him.”

“Thanks, love. I noticed the bowl wasn’t empty and I wondered about that! I can’t believe you went for a run already. No wonder you look so spectacular” I said, my eyes lingering over his body as he wrapped the towel about his waist.

He flashed me a brilliant smile and un-wrapped the towel to reveal his growing erection with an evil cackle.

“Running may give me the body, but only you give me this!”

I rolled my eyes and facetiously made the sign of the cross.

“I give, baby, I give! Mercy!” I begged, feeling myself growing wet despite myself.

“Remember what happened the last time you begged for mercy? Need I remind you where that’s going to lead?” he teased back, re-wrapping the package.

I stifled a laugh and tried to look remorseful, but I doubt I pulled it off. He bent and kissed the top of my head.

“I’m just kidding, darlin’. The well needs time to fill up even though the pump is working. Are you sore?” he asked more seriously.

“Uh-huh, but in a good way! What time is Richie coming in this morning?” I asked as I stepped into the shower myself.

“He’ll be at the airport around ten. I set up a limo for him as I didn’t think I could find my way there and back again just yet, but he should be here around eleven, I figure” he replied.

“Oh, good, so you’ll have company today then?” I called back.

“Yep, we’ll both be here waiting for you when you get home tonight.”

I peered out from behind the shower curtain and gave him a wink, thinking I couldn’t get much luckier.

After my shower we sat outside on the patio enjoying the sunshine. Jon had breakfast, but I passed on it, preferring my coffee instead. It was nice just to sit and relax without having to rush. I gave Jon the number where I’d be today, needing to go to a different office and audit charts this morning. With any luck, I’d be able to finish early and be home by five o’clock. That left Jon and Richie only six hours to raise hell.

“So, what are you two planning to do today?” I asked, curious, since Gowanda was not a hopping town.

“I thought maybe I’d take him to Zoar today since the weather’s great and I’m thinking he could use a little soul quenching and that place is inspiring. Maybe we’ll write a little if he brings his guitar.”

“Do you remember how to get there or do you want me to write out the directions?”

“I think I remember, but just write down the name of the road I turn down. Hey, I was wondering something. Do you think your girlfriend might like Richie?” he asked and I could see the wheels turning.

“She’s a Jon girl, actually. But since you’re taken, I’m sure she won’t mind entertaining Richie. Hey, who knows, right?”

“She’s a Jon girl? Hehehe. But hey, I can be gracious and share, especially since I have all I can handle right here” he smirked, reaching inside my robe to cup my breast in his hand.

He fondled it gently and my nipple stiffened instantly at his touch. I closed my eyes as he flicked the hardened bud with his thumb. He opened my robe in order to watch the effect, but I heard him inhale sharply and he stopped abruptly.

“What’s wrong?” I asked as my eyes flew open.

“Shit, look. I left bruises! You can see my fingerprints for God’s sake!” he lamented.

“Yep, I’d say you definitely left your mark” I said as I placed his hand back on my breast. “Besides, they match the ones on my ass rather nicely.”

“What? Let me see the damage” he demanded.

I stood up and lifted my robe, baring my ass with its matching set of hand prints on either cheek. Jon groaned and I giggled as I wiggled my ass suggestively. I suggested that he was welcome to kiss it and make it all better, but he pulled me onto his lap instead.

“Now be good, don’t make me spank you on top of it” he teased back.

“Okay, just kiss me then” I pouted, and he did.

“You’re a naughty girl and I like that, but you’d better go before I make you late for work.”

He was right. I hopped off his lap and headed inside to finish getting ready. Jon brought the dishes inside and cleaned up while I fixed my hair and got dressed. He sidled up alongside me and lifted my skirt for a peek.

“Just checking, that’s a good girl” he concluded when he confirmed I was bare underneath.

“I’d better go. The sooner I finish, the sooner I’ll be home” I smiled and I kissed him goodbye.

“What time tonight?” he asked, holding me a moment longer.

“I should be home around five. Can you and Richie manage to behave yourselves until then?”

“I wouldn’t trust us alone together much longer than that, though” he said releasing me and I headed off to work.

No comments: