Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Sauna Part 106

I slept better than I had all week, just knowing that I wouldn’t wake up alone and our sexual escapades had also quelled the gnawing need I’d been feeling all week. Jon must have felt the same as he fell asleep almost instantly and began to snore loudly by my side. When I woke, he was silent, but I smiled at the memory of drifting off to the steady sound of a buzz saw in my bed.

Reluctantly, I reached for the alarm and shut it off, trying to avoid my peace and comfort being shattered by its’ ear-piercing shriek. Jon stirred and pulled me tighter against him and I snuggled into his warmth, inhaling his familiar scent. I knew I ran the risk of dozing off again, but I didn’t care. I was just glad to have him home again, safe and sound.

“I really missed this, babe. It’s the best sleep I’ve had all week” Jon murmured drowsily in my ear.

“Me too. In fact, I don’t even care if I’m late for work” I replied, cuddling up even closer.

Jon chuckled and kissed me, burying his face against my neck and tickling me until I squealed. I tickled him back out of pure necessity and by then we were fully awake and I had no excuse not to get up. Jon followed me into the shower and our playfulness took a different turn, erupting into another passionate encounter.

He lathered my hair as I stood with my back to him and the slow massage lulled me into closing my eyes with a sigh as I leaned back against his chest. His hands slid down my shoulders and under my arms, moving across my slippery skin to cup my breasts in his palms. I pushed back, grinding against his crotch, and his cock sprang to life as my reward. Unable to resist temptation, I bent forward, thrusting my ass directly against him as I braced myself against the cold wall of the shower.

I felt his hands slither down along my sides, stopping to grip my hips as he slid his length inside me. I bit back a cry as he drove himself in deeply, holding me still for a moment before he began his slow, steady rhythm, building towards a crescendo.

I could feel his cock pulsing inside me as he penetrated my flesh, faster and harder, his balls slapping against the wet skin. His fingers dug into my hips and I bit my lip against the pain, knowing he was close. His low groan was followed by a rush of warmth as his love poured forth, filling me with all he had left to give as he sagged against me.

My knees were locked and I moved my hands incrementally up the shower wall as I gradually tried to straighten my position. Jon slipped his arms around my waist, pulling me back against him as he gently caressed my belly and I shivered at the lingering touch, as his chin came to rest on my shoulder.

“Shit. Looks like you’re gonna be late after all” he cackled.

“Yeah, late and crippled” I teased back between ragged breaths.

He turned me around to face him, but the devilish twinkle I expected to see in his eyes was gone. He looked at me with such love that it took my breath away. He raised his hand to brush a stray lock of hair from my face and he stroked my cheek with infinite tenderness. His gentleness was as much my undoing as was his passion.

“I love you too much at times, so much so that I think you possess my soul, woman” he said, almost wearily.

I wasn’t sure what that meant, but the look in his eyes told me he wasn’t teasing. I didn’t know what to say and so instinctively I reached out to touch his cheek with the back of my hand as I looked at him with a question in my eyes. He nuzzled his cheek against my hand and smiled.

“Baby, I mean that I’m not sure who I am apart from you anymore. You fill me in such a way that I ache to be near you, inside you …” he said softly, turning my hand over to kiss my palm.

“Oh, Jon, I …” my voice faltered as I felt the tears beginning.

He held me close then, crushing me against his chest as the water ran over us, mingling with the tears. I understood. I wanted to stay there like that with him forever, united in body, mind and spirit. Minutes passed before he loosened the embrace and we drew apart. He tilted my chin up and kissed me gently.

“Don’t ever leave me, baby, I couldn’t live without you” he said, his eyes fastened on mine.

“Never, Jon, never, I would never willingly leave you” I promised as I hugged him one more time before finally reaching down to turn off the water.

“If we don’t get out of this shower, we’ll both end up looking like prunes. And I’ll be later than I can get away with!” I teased, trying to lighten the mood or I knew I’d never leave for work.

He laughed then and the heaviness of the moment seemed to float away. The earlier playfulness returned and he reached around and smacked me on the ass with a loud crack on my bare skin. I whirled around in time to catch the smirking grin on his face as he stepped aside, evading my attempt to swat him back.

“Stop teasing me then, wife, and quit stalling!” he said jokingly as I sputtered in surprise, laughing in spite of the stinging sensation on my ass.

He grabbed the towel hanging alongside the shower and threw it around me like a lasso and pulled me against him. He’d won this round as my arms were trapped at my sides and I stood there glaring at him. This seemed to really tickle him as he laughed so hard he could barely speak.

“You’re gonna pay dearly for this, mister rock star. Just you wait” I snarled as menacingly as I could without laughing.

“Oh, don’t I know it, but that was soooo worth it, baby” he howled as he kissed the top of my head in the most patronizing fashion.

I scowled back at him, but there was little else I could do beyond conceding defeat. I bowed my head, acknowledging him as the victor, and silently vowed my revenge. And he released me, still smirking arrogantly as he proceeded to dry me off. I stood there meekly, attempting to lull him into a sense of complacency, but he knew me too well.

“Oh no, I’m not falling for that. I know what a fiery little she-devil you are when you’re not in control. I’ll be watching my back for a long time” he said with a lop-sided grin as he wrapped the towel about his waist pointedly.

“I have no idea what you’re referring to” I said sweetly.

Still enjoying his victory, he headed for the bathroom door to make his escape while the getting was good. He peered around the corner and winked at me.

“Go ahead and get ready. I’ll go and make the coffee” he added before he disappeared around the corner.

I dried my hair and got ready and he brought me a cup of steaming coffee and a plate of toast. I was grateful for the coffee, but he was far from forgiven. I could be patient, my chance would come.

“Trying to atone for your wickedness, love?” I said smoothly, sipping my coffee as I eyed him over the rim.

“Hell no, I enjoy living dangerously” he replied as he put his chin on my shoulder and slid his arms around my waist, watching me in the mirror.

I twisted around in his arms and kissed him tenderly. I really missed our playful power struggles and I was beginning to feel a little mellow. I slipped my arms around his neck and kissed him again, harder this time as I rubbed my loins against him.

“And I’m so glad” I whispered.

“Lady, go to work before I delay you further” he whispered back hoarsely.

I smiled back as I thought to myself. We had the whole weekend to play.

No comments: