Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Sauna Part 116

The week passed by uneventfully and the days at work seemed to drag, waiting to come home to Jon. He kept himself busy, though, and refinished the old antique table in the garage and found places around the house to hang most of the paintings. All but the ones he’d decided needed to come with us to Jersey.

I was glad it was finally friday and the weekend was here at last. The kids were flying in this afternoon and I expected everyone to be at the house by the time I got home. I wondered how badly traumatized the cats would be with two little kids tormenting them. I knew Jon would keep an eye on the kids and tell them to be gentle with the cats, but still. They were cats, they weren’t dogs, and there was a huge difference in how they’d react to four children descending on their home.

It was five o’clock and time to head home. Jon should be just getting back to the house now, so they shouldn’t have more than thirty minutes to kill until I was there. I said a silent prayer to the Goddess as I hit the gas pedal and sped up. Thirty minutes was still plenty of time for there to be trouble.

I pulled in the driveway, but there was no sign of Jon’s car and no one was home. The cats were all napping peacefully and everyone was accounted for, so there’d been no emergency trip to the vet’s at least. I checked the answering machine and there were no messages, so I assumed traffic was bad and they were running late. I called Jon on the cell phone.

“Babe, where are you? I thought you’d be home by now” I said as he answered.

“We’re pulling up the driveway now. We stopped for a snack before dinner” Jon answered as he grinned to the kids in the car.

“I guess I’ll meet you outside” I said, hearing all the chatter and commotion over the phone in the background.

I went through to the kitchen and out the back door and sure enough, there was Jon and the Chevelle and four excited kids in my driveway. I ran over to the car and gave Jon a quick kiss and hugged Stephie. She looked very happy to see me and she immediately explained they were late because the boys were hungry and they stopped for ice cream.

“It’s okay sweetheart, I was just worried. Why don’t you introduce me to your brothers?” I grinned.

“This is Jake” she said as the shy little boy reached out his hand and I took it.

“How do you do, Jake” I smiled.

“Where’s the potty?” he asked as Steph motioned to Jesse to come over and meet me and he introduced himself.

“Hi Jesse, I’m glad to meet you” I said, eyeing Jon who was holding Romeo.

“Hi, Ma’am. It’s nice to meet you. You’ve got a great yard” he said, looking around.

“I’d love to take you and show you all the woods later, maybe tomorrow, but please call me Trish, okay. When I hear Ma’am, I’m tempted to look for my mother” I said and he grinned.

“Jon? Jake needs to use the bathroom. Can you take him inside and show him where it is?” I asked and Jon nodded.

“C’mon everybody, let’s go inside and see the house first, and meet the cats” he added, grinning at me.

Both Jon and Jesse had that same grin and I just melted when I saw the proud Papa with his flock. The kids were all adorable and the meeting went well, although I was still waiting to “meet” Romeo. We all traipsed into the house together and I had no need to worry about the cats escaping out the door. As soon as they saw all the people and heard all the noise they scattered. I wondered if I’d ever see Zeke again for the remainder of the visit without having to crawl under the bed and look for him.

Once inside, Jon set Romeo down and took Jakey to the bathroom. Stephanie had spied the one cat still in view and not smart enough to hide and she began to walk towards him. Opie was a good cat and the friendliest of the pack, so it was a good idea to start with him.

“Hey Jess, c’mere. Here’s a cat!” she called to her brother.

“What’s his name?” Jesse asked me as he bent down to pet him.

“That’s Opie and he’s the official greeter” I explained.

Opie began to purr instantly as soon as the kids touched him. He loved to be petted and for Opie, all attention was good. At least until he met Romeo. Romeo had toddled over, following his brother and sister, and now was grabbing at Opie’s ear. He mewed softly as Romeo’s chubby little fingers managed to get hold of an ear and Stephanie interceded, releasing him from her brother’s grasp.

“Gentle, Romeo. Kitty likes this” she said, taking his hand and stroking Opie’s fur.

The big cat immediately began to purr again and Stephanie looked pleased. And I was relieved. Opie was a forgiving cat and not given to piques of bad temper like Floyd, so it was good to learn on Opie.

“He’s a nice cat” Steph observed and I nodded.

“Thanks Steph. Nice save there, Opie seems to have appreciated it” I observed as I watched him basking in all the attention.

“I like animals. So does Romeo, he just needs to be reminded to be gentle” she said wisely.

Jon reappeared with Jake who ran over to join the group who had gathered around Opie and I had to laugh. For Opie, this was Heaven now. Four little people all cooing over him and petting him surely must have felt like a fantasy come true. Jon slipped an arm around my waist and gave me a quick kiss.

“Glad you’re home” he whispered.

“Dad, what’s for dinner? Can we get pizza?” Jesse asked, and I looked at Jon and thought it must be genetic.

Jon looked at me and I shook my head, laughing. I handed the phone to Jon and he called and ordered a couple pizzas and some wings and an antipasto for me, explaining to the kids that wings originated in Buffalo.

The first evening went well and I noticed all the cats eventually made an appearance, except for Zeke, who I assumed was still under the bed. I’d taken in food and water for him so he wouldn’t starve during this visit, hoping he could wait to use the litter box until the kids went to bed. Jon called Dot so she could say goodnight to everyone and we did our best to get everyone settled in.

Stephanie seemed grateful for the added privacy of her room downstairs and the boys were all set up in Richie’s room with the addition of a cot for Jake. Jesse never grumbled about having to share his bed with Romeo and everybody seemed pretty content with the sleeping arrangements. We made plans to go to Zoar valley for the day tomorrow and we kissed everyone goodnight before Jon and I finally went to bed ourselves.

“So, darlin’, we’re all alone” Jon said with a twinkle in his eye as he began to help me undress.

“Yes we are, except I believe we will have company soon” I giggled, nodding towards the bed where Zeke was finally making an appearance.

The poor cat had crept out from under the bed and was tentatively slinking about the room, his eyes wide and his body tense, looking for signs of danger. I could see he was on hyper-alert, ready to bolt back under the bed at the first sign of trouble, but he was hungry and he crouched down over the food bowl and began to eat his supper now finally.

Jon and I climbed into bed, leaving the door open just a crack so that Zeke could get out to use the litter box, which he did promptly, and allowing the others to come and go. Floyd arrived first and landed on the bed with a thud as he proceeded to walk right up my chest and lay down, staring at me accusingly. That made Jon laugh as he looked at the expression on his face.

“Not a happy camper, is he?” Jon observed rather astutely.

“He does look rather displeased with me at the moment, doesn’t he?” I agreed, tousling the fur on his head and wondering how he was planning to punish me for bringing in all these strangers.

“Well, I’m about to piss him off more” Jon cackled as he removed Floyd from my chest and placed him on the foot of the bed.

Jon crawled on top of me himself then, exchanging places with the cat. He hovered above me as he trailed his hand over my thigh and I parted my legs reflexively. He lowered his head to kiss me and I wrapped my arms around his neck, my fingers catching in his hair.

“I love you, babe. Thanks for making my kids feel welcome” he said seriously.

“Jon, I love you too and I’m glad to be a part of your family” I replied, pulling his head down for another kiss.

His hand reached down between my legs and smiled appreciatively as he found the wetness there. His finger stroked my sensitive bud and I closed my eyes for a moment, savoring the sensation as my legs opened wider. Jon took the cue, replacing his fingers with his cock as he entered me and I raised my hips to meet his thrust.

We made love quietly and tenderly, aware of the boys in the next room. Jon’s tongue in my mouth kept my cries to a minimum as our bodies melded together, pleasuring each other in the most intimate way. I dug my fingers into the hard flesh of his ass as my climax approached and he poured himself inside me, flooding me with his love.

We both looked at one another and smiled, and he rolled off, pulling me with him and we lay there together in a languorous embrace. I sighed deeply, relaxed now that the first time I had met all the kids went so well. I hadn’t realized just how nervous I’d been until now as the day’s tension ebbed away. And soon we were both fast asleep.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the personalities of the cats...I have one who is a hussy (even though he's male) and my own "Zeke" and she's female. Good meeting with the kids.

Anonymous said...

Really enjoyed this chapter. Nice that the meeting went well with the kids....like to see things like that happening. And, the lovemaking...nice and slow. Oh, ya!

Anonymous said...

I really loved the part where Jon's kids meet the cats. I thought it was cute just to read it. :)

Sheena

Alina said...

It's so great that Jon's kids accept Trish =)

A really great chapter!