Sunday, March 23, 2008

The Sauna Part 122

It was almost ten now and Sam had long since made his departure and many of the guests had been begun to leave. Cherie and Dave had finally arrived and only the hard core partiers were left and the crowd had thinned considerably. Angie and Sandy took their leave and said goodnight, but not before Angie reminded me that there would always be a job waiting for me if I decided to come back some day.

I hugged her and Sandy both and felt the tears starting to form now that it was time to say goodbye. I planned to stay in touch with both of them, but I knew in my heart that it would never be the same. I was anxious to start my life with Jon, but leaving was harder than I had imagined.

Paul opened the bar up for the regulars who began to straggle in and soon it was just Cherie, Dave, Paul, Jon and me. We all sat at the bar and reminisced about old times and I actually had had enough to drink that I was willing to recount the story of how Jon and I had met in the beginning.

Cherie appeared rather shocked as she knew me so well and was surprised that I could be so impulsive and Dave just grinned while Paul gave Jon a slap on the back in the fashion of classic male bonding. It was good to be among intimate friends again and it was a rare opportunity to enjoy the company of friends without having to worry about the paparazzi.

Paul disappeared into the kitchen and emerged with a special crème brulee he had been saving for just me. Jon had completely resolved any jealousy he had had about Paul and smiled at him appreciatively.

“I’m really gonna miss you” was all Paul said as he placed the dessert in front of me.

It was getting later and I was pretty tipsy and ready to call it a night. I finished the crème brulee and the last of my drink and declined a refill and Jon read it as a sign that I was ready to go home. I thanked Paul for all he had done too in order to make tonight such a special occasion and hugged him. I gave Cherie and Dave a hug too and Jon shook hands with the guys before we took our leave and walked around the corner to the car.

I was glad Jon was driving as I was in no condition myself. He held the door for me as I sat down heavily and breathed a sigh of relief. I enjoyed the party immensely and it really did seem to help bring me the closure I needed. I was ready to move on.

We drove home with little conversation and Jon was oddly subdued. I was somewhat lost in my own thoughts as I replayed scenes from the past few years in my mind and mentally checked off the things I no longer needed to worry about. But I began to wonder what Jon was thinking.

“What’s on your mind, love? You’re so quiet tonight” I inquired.

“It was a lot to absorb, I guess. I got a picture of your life that I hadn’t really had before and I realize now how much you’re giving up for me. I mean, I knew how important your job was to you, in my head anyway. I guess I just didn’t totally appreciate all the people that went with it. Shit baby, are you sure about all of this?” he asked, looking at me with such regret in his eyes.

“I won’t lie to you and tell you that it was an easy decision. And I think it might be quite an adjustment until I find another niche where I feel useful. But I have no regrets and I’m actually excited to see what’s around the bend” I said truthfully.

“I promise you this. I will do everything in my power to make sure that you never have cause to regret it and I will never stand in your way over anything you choose to pursue. I just want you to be happy, baby. I love you” he said tenderly.

“I am happy, husband” I responded as we pulled up the driveway.

The house was dark as Jon had forgotten to leave the outside lights on and he swore as I tripped getting out of the car. He took my arm to steady me and muttered something about timers and we made our way inside. The cats were screaming for their snack and Jon offered to feed them while I got ready for bed.

He slipped in the sheets beside me and folded me in his arms and I kissed him hungrily, grateful that the cats were occupied with their snack. His tongue met mine in an equally passionate encounter as we devoured each other. His hands caught in my hair and instinctively I arched my back, offering him my throat.

He tore his lips from mine and licked along my neck, alternating with feather light kisses as I ran my fingers through his hair and sighed. I inhaled deeply, savoring the scent of his cologne as his hands trailed down to my breasts and I shivered in response.

He suckled tenderly at first, his nibbling growing fiercer as his desire caught flame. I kneaded his shoulders, and ran my nails down his arms, urging him on. He teased my nipple with the tip of his tongue and I thrashed against him, begging him to take me.

His hand slid down my thigh, gently pushing my legs apart as he took his time, arousing us both. I raised my hips, beckoning him to feel my readiness as he knowingly slipped a long finger inside my dampness.

He groaned as he slid deep inside and I knew the leisurely pace was about to end as his thumb connected with my slippery bud. I arched reflexively as he stroked me, building the waves of pleasure until I could no longer hold back and I came hard, soaking his hand with my juices.

Jon needed no prompting as he withdrew his fingers and rolled onto his back, hoisting me on top of him as I straddled his rigid shaft. I rode him like a wild pony, as he held onto my hips for the ride. I looked down at his face, but his eyes were closed as he gave in to the sensations that were building inside him.

“Look at me” I commanded and his eyes fluttered open to obey.

I tossed my hair away from my face and smiled as his eyes grew dark and I knew he was close. I raked my nails down his chest and leaned forward, clenching him deep inside me. He gripped me hard as I felt his body stiffen and jerk and he growled low in his throat. I licked at my lips as I felt him flood me with his hot seed and I rocked him gently, milking the last of his cream.

He reached for my face and pulled me roughly to him, his tongue probing my mouth in mock imitation of his cock buried between my legs. I shuddered as the thrill ran through me, triggering a final climax as I collapsed on top of him. He chuckled softly; feeling quite satisfied that he had the final triumph.

I acknowledged defeat as I rolled limply to the side, and he drew me to him, folding me against his chest. I nuzzled his neck as I stroked his cheek with the back of my hand and whispered, barely audible.

“You always do have the last word, don’t you?” I grinned.

“Absolutely” he smirked.

1 comment:

Alina said...

Lady, you made a great job with connecting Jon's and Trish's souls!
They seemed to belong together from the beginning of their lives!!