Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Sauna Part 84

I slept heavily this night and I dreamt vividly about the future. I saw Jon and I together in a different house that we were working on, a beautiful place with a vast expanse of property and extraordinary gardens. It looked like what I imagined was the English countryside, but there was nothing else to suggest we were actually in another country. I saw us both in the garden, though, planting flowers and there was a cat lazing in a sunny spot in the yard that I didn’t recognize either. There was nothing spectacular about the dream itself, but I woke feeling very peaceful and having the sense that someday in the future our lives would be different, much calmer and more settled than they had been of late.

I stretched and yawned in the morning sun and inhaled the scent of damp earth blowing in through the open window, remembering last night’s gentle rain. I turned towards Jon, still sleeping peacefully beside me, and I snuggled against his solid frame. He stirred slightly, moving closer and he opened his eyes, immediately shielding them from the bright sunlight streaming in through the window.

“Good morning, wife” he said, smiling faintly at the words and I grinned back at him.

“You really are enjoying the sound of that, aren’t you?” I teased.

“Yeah, I am, actually. Guess it’s my possessive nature coming out” he smirked.

“Well, just so long as you don’t stop calling me “babe” sometimes. I do love it when you say that, but I’m rather enjoying “wife” too! I AM happy to be your wife” I answered.

Jon rolled over and hugged me tightly and I kissed his forehead. As much as I was craving coffee this morning, I wasn’t anxious to roll out of bed either. Snuggling together in the morning was rapidly becoming one of my favorite activities and it was Saturday. We had no reason we had to get up.

“I feel so lazy today, babe. Almost like I’m hung over, but kinda pleasant and without the headache” he commented.

“I know what you mean. A little exhausted, but in a good way. I get like that a lot after a ritual where there’s magik working and it is sort of like a magik hangover, I guess” I said, remembering times in the past when I felt like this too.

“Well, it’s my first time for that and it’s a lot more pleasant than the other kind, which I’ve had plenty of experience with” he groaned.

“I don’t think our guests will mind much if we get up late, anyway. I know Richie’s a late sleeper and I think those two are perfectly capable of entertaining themselves without us now” I observed ruefully.

“Yeah, that’s for sure. Heh. I sure didn’t see that coming, did you? And the two of them getting naked last night! I half expected it from Richie, but how did you manage to talk Elaine into that? She seems so reserved.”

“You give me way too much credit, love. The last conversation I had with her she was none too happy with the prospect that any of us would be naked and she had no intention of being sky clad herself. I think Richie deserves the credit there, or the blame, depending on how you see it” I admitted.

“Yep, that makes sense. It sure does have Richie written all over it, doesn’t it?” he laughed and I laughed too.

“You know there’s just one problem I see with staying here in bed all morning” I said as I made no move to get up.

“Yeah, I know where you’re going. How are we gonna get coffee?” he said, pursing his lips in the familiar duck face I loved.

“Oh Jon, you scare me. You really do know me too well” I said laughing so hard that the bed shook a little.

“Yeah, baby, I do” he smiled as he kissed me hard. “I also know another way to wake you up.”

I felt myself responding immediately as Jon rolled over on top of me. His tongue crept seductively into my mouth and I welcomed it with my own. His stiffened cock prodded against me and I grew wetter with every plunging movement of his tongue. I couldn’t get enough of making love with this man. He was right, I was definitely awake now.

I opened my legs in invitation, but he rolled us over again, preferring to be ridden rather than ride. I grinned down at him as I repositioned myself, sliding down slowly onto his rigid shaft. He reached for my breasts, cupping them in his hands as he raised his head to flick at a stiffened nipple with his tongue.

“I wanna watch” he said, smirking.

“Oh sure you do. You’re just lazy this morning” I teased back, rocking against his cock inside me.

“Yeah, but I’ll help” he teased back.

True to his word, I felt a finger slip between us and begin to gently massage the right spot. I groaned as his other hand squeezed my ass, holding me still while he gyrated against me. Between the wicked look on his face and the gentle, rolling movement of his hips, it didn’t take long before I was coming hard against him and the look of pure satisfaction on his face made me wild.

“I’ll show you lazy, darlin’. I always wondered how many times I could get you off before you beg me to stop” he taunted.

I was too breathless to respond as another orgasm took hold and he cackled delightedly. He continued rubbing me gently, building another wave, as once I started coming in that position it was hard to turn back the tide. I tried, albeit weakly, to shift my position in order to gain the upper hand, but it was futile. Even with one hand on my ass, he was stronger and he held me in place. Not that I was really resisting that much as another climax took me over the edge.

“Three. Let’s see if we can go for four” I heard him say through my haze of orgasmic bliss.

I murmured something unintelligible as number four came crashing and I was panting hard. Damn, he enjoyed being in control, but secretly, I liked it myself when he was in charge. I was wetter than a flash flood and his fingers were beginning to slip and slide more than he wanted, but he was determined to hit number five and I couldn’t disappoint him.

“Pleeeaassse, baby …” I managed to blurt out as I came for the fifth time, knowing I was going to be wrecked for the whole day.

With that he relented and flipped me onto my back and rammed into me with the force of a hurricane. I dimly heard him mutter “once more” and I was incapable of uttering more than a groan. He ground his hips slowly and got his wish as my insides gripped him yet again and he let himself go, finally satisfied as number six pulled him over the edge with me and he collapsed in my arms.

I could barely breathe and we were both covered with sweat. The sheets were soaked and my legs felt like rubber as Jon rolled off and pulled my limp body against him. I vaguely heard his low chuckle before he sent a shudder down my body as he trailed his finger along my side and whispered in my ear.

“I’m gonna guess this means I’ll be making the coffee?” he said as he propped himself up on his elbow and looked at me.

“Serves you right, you’ll be lucky if I can even sit up” I said as I made a weak attempt to slap his arm and knock him over.

“For hitting number six? Baby, it was worth it” he gloated as he sprang up from the bed and pulled on his robe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, ya! Very satisfying chapter :)

Anonymous said...

Very expressive way to show the multi-sexual capability of women. I like how she allows Jon to take control sometimes, but also gives as good as she gets. She's too much her own woman to let him "dominate" her as IMHO it is in his nature to do.

Alina said...

Six times? Of course she's weak :p

It was an awesome chapter!! =)