Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Sauna Part 96

We left the dishes and the leftover food as I took Jon’s hand and led him to the bedroom, pausing to remove the can of whipped cream from the refrigerator. I felt his hot breath on my neck as he kissed it, his hands sliding around from behind me as he pulled me against his chest. I turned to face him and he parted my lips with his tongue, kissing me deeply.

His hands slipped under my sweatshirt and he pulled it off over my head and my nipples stiffened instantly as they met the cool evening air. I shivered slightly as he cupped my breasts in his hands and I fumbled with the button on his jeans.

“Let me” he chuckled as he unhooked it with one hand and they fell around his knees, his cock springing to attention in my hand.

I stroked his shaft lovingly, admiring it and licking my lips.

“Your turn” he mouthed as he tilted my face towards his and stepped out of his jeans. He tugged at my jeans as a not so subtle hint.

“Not yet, love. Have patience” I said softly as I pulled his t-shirt over his head and backed him up to the bed.

He sat down and leaned back, pulling me along on top of him. He ran the tip of his finger along the inside of my waistband, making it hard for me to stick to my plan.

“I’m not known for my patience” he warned.

I raised myself slowly and moved alongside him, reaching to open the drawer of my nightstand. Jon watched me with curiosity as I dug in the drawer, finally withdrawing two pairs of handcuffs. His eyes widened considerably as I smiled.

“It’s time you learned the value of patience and how to let go control. Do you trust me, Jon?” I asked provocatively as I ran my fingers lightly across his cock and it seemed to grow harder in response.

“I place myself in your hands, baby, teach me” he said submissively as he offered up his wrists.

I placed the handcuffs on his wrists and secured them to the bedposts. I then tied his legs to the remaining posts with silken cords and checked to be certain he was comfortable. Now that he was securely bound, I stood up and removed my jeans slowly as he watched with anticipation.

I retrieved the massage oil I had bought with Eva from the drawer and poured it into my hands, warming it as I did so. I began by taking each foot in my hands, massaging first one and then the other as Jon squirmed when it tickled.

“Relax, love” I coached as I worked my way up his legs, kneading the hardened runner’s muscles, and he began to sigh as they softened gradually.

I bent his legs slightly and stroked the backs of his knees, and he purred gently, like a kitten. I moved up to his thighs, alternating between feather light touches and harder stroking and his soft purrs turned to a deeper groan. He raised his hips, tempting me to take his straining cock in my hands, but I resisted, except for a fleeting touch as I repositioned myself along side him and went to work on his arms.

I added more oil to my palms as I straddled him now, working his upper arms and thoroughly enjoying the feeling of power as his muscles responded to my kneading. I noticed his hands opening and closing reflexively as I ran my fingers down the length of his arms. He opened his eyes and looked at me, his eyes darkened with building desire, as he thrust his hips upwards in a gesture of seduction.

“Not yet” I whispered as I moved again, staying just outside his reach and he groaned, surrendering, as I brushed my nipples across his chest teasingly.

I massaged his shoulders and he closed his eyes as I carefully applied a bit more pressure, and I felt him relax again as he struggled to be patient. I slowly scraped my nails across his chest and chuckled as I heard the sharp intake of air as he caught his breath. His eyes flew open and he looked at me intently.

“You’re really quite enjoying this, aren’t you?” he inquired.

“Aren’t you?” I replied as I pinched his nipples gently.

“Oh my God, yesssss, but it’s killing me” he chuckled. “I had no idea what a tease you could be.”

I grinned back at him as I rubbed his chest, his fur tickling my fingers as I stroked him relentlessly. I toyed with the downy patch of curls framing his engorged erection and it bobbed back at me invitingly. I ran the tip of my finger across his silky head, spreading the dewy drops of moisture there across it. Jon no longer resembled a purring kitten, but rather became a hungry lion now as he growled.

“Baby, please …” he begged, his voice hoarse with his need.

I was ready for dessert now too and I reached for the can of whipped cream I had discarded earlier. His eyes followed my every move and I licked my lips as I removed the cap and squirted it onto his shaft.

“Time for dessert” I announced finally as I lowered my head to taste my treat.

I lapped delicately at first, tasting the creamy sweetness. My tongue formed a hard point as I plunged it into the fluffy stuff, making contact with his sensitive member. Jon shuddered and moaned loudly as I engulfed his shaft, swirling my tongue around as I licked every inch. My head bobbed back and forth and Jon lost control, exploding furiously, the intensity heightened by the long anticipation.

I wrapped my fingers around his balls, cradling them, as I sucked every drop of steaming cum into my mouth, the slightly salty taste mingling deliciously with the sweet cream. I continued to slide my mouth up and down his rigid pole as he thrashed against his restraints, begging me to stop between gasping breaths. But I wasn’t finished yet. I added a little massage oil to my palm and proceeded to hold him ever so lightly, but keeping him semi-hard and aroused despite his pleas for mercy.

“Do you really want me to stop?” I asked coyly as I blew softly across his throbbing penis.

He shook his head no, unable to speak, and I grinned, satisfied he was ready for whatever else I had in store for him. I scraped my nails along his belly, tracing the line of fur as it descended into the familiar triangle surrounding the prize. He trembled and thrust his pelvis upward, urging me on, but I took care to be very gentle as the slightest touch elicited a soft whimper. It was a fine line here between pain and pleasure and I didn’t want to cross on the wrong side.

I licked cautiously at the base, and gradually moved upwards as I felt him beginning to stiffen further. I looked up and was rewarded to see him biting his lower lip, eyes closed, as he tried to breathe normally. His fists were opening and closing rhythmically as he fought to regain his composure and I paced my movements to match his. I flicked my tongue across the velvety tip and he thrust his hips forward, letting me know he wanted more.

I straddled his hips and lowered myself onto his waiting cock as he let out a guttural moan, writhing beneath me as he tried to drive himself in deeper. I let out a sigh as I controlled the desire to ride him hard and instead rocked us both gently, building the passion.

“Oh baby, that feels so good” he said, his voice nearly a giggle.

I continued to set the pace, taking my time, as the pleasure grew. I leaned forward and brushed his lips with mine and he arched his neck in response. His tongue plunged into my mouth hungrily and I welcomed it with my own. I placed my hands on either side of his head as I nipped at his lower lip and picked up the pace.

He bucked beneath me, meeting my thrusts with his own as the sweat trickled down his neck and I licked at it with relish. My breathing quickened as my climax approached and I tossed my head back, my body tensing.

“Come for me, baby. I wanna feel it” he growled and I came hard against him.

He was right behind me and my contractions pulled him over the edge as he poured himself into me for the second time. I felt him squirt his remaining seed inside me and he groaned low in his throat. Our bodies melded into one being, grinding against each other as we both began to come down. I collapsed on top of him momentarily before rolling off to release his wrists and he wrapped me in his arms, sighing deeply. We lay there together, spent and exhausted, and he kissed my forehead tenderly.

“I think I just might like not always being in charge” he laughed and I smirked.

7 comments:

Queenie said...

Holy Jovi Hell!! That was HOT!

lori said...

Wow! Great chapter!

Anonymous said...

Hot chapter! I really liked how you wrote it. :)
I'm reading this at school. Thankfully I'm the only one in the computer room. Loved reading it. :)

Sheena

Anonymous said...

Well...Jon tied to the bed, whipped cream, and...OMG! My mind is SO far in the gutter I may never return. Sorry...got carried away, but that picture is now LOCKED into my brain cells, those that are left anyway. Jeez, Opester, ya tryin' to kill us here? LOL!

Opester said...

Glad ya'll liked this one! After all, we girls do need our dessert, right?

Alina said...

All I got to say is -> Oh My God, that was so HOT!!!

Anonymous said...

Um~ I have no words that was amazing! :) Anna